Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes

Since he is facing Prison for many years, how do you think he feels about it now?
American people pardon him for the service if he faces prison.
IT is better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.

It would be best to avoid the situation in the first place. First. If you are Seventeen stay the fuck home. Do not leave Illinois to go and be a hero. If you are that determined to be a hero walk into your local Recruiters office and Join the Army, or Marines. To show how we view such things he would need Mommy’s signature to enlist.

If you go looking for trouble, do not be surprised that you find it. Blaming society or those damned Liberals after the fact is idiotic. It is not new laws that are rounding up the fools who think they know it all. It is the ill informed morons who have no clue what they are doing.

Now what do all your heroes have in common? They all acted on the propaganda. Kyle Rittenhouse literally thought that if he had a gun everyone would be as impressed as he was with himself. They were not. In Savannah one guy stood there staring at the gunman. Giving that fool credit at least he did not shoot so he has a fair chance of only facing misdemeanor charges. With a good lawyer he might only get a fine and some community service.

Kyle is facing quite a few years in prison. He may never again see the light of day as a free man. He won’t be able to own firearms again. All because he thought the same propaganda that many here adhere to. The other side is afraid of “us”.

Since he is facing Prison for many years, how do you think he feels about it now?

It would be best to avoid the situation in the first place. First. If you are Seventeen stay the fuck home. Do not leave Illinois to go and be a hero. If you are that determined to be a hero walk into your local Recruiters office and Join the Army, or Marines. To show how we view such things he would need Mommy’s signature to enlist.

If you go looking for trouble, do not be surprised that you find it. Blaming society or those damned Liberals after the fact is idiotic. It is not new laws that are rounding up the fools who think they know it all. It is the ill informed morons who have no clue what they are doing.

Now what do all your heroes have in common? They all acted on the propaganda. Kyle Rittenhouse literally thought that if he had a gun everyone would be as impressed as he was with himself. They were not. In Savannah one guy stood there staring at the gunman. Giving that fool credit at least he did not shoot so he has a fair chance of only facing misdemeanor charges. With a good lawyer he might only get a fine and some community service.

Kyle is facing quite a few years in prison. He may never again see the light of day as a free man. He won’t be able to own firearms again. All because he thought the same propaganda that many here adhere to. The other side is afraid of “us”.
Yes, dont go help your friends and neighbors, just stay in your basement and hide.

By any chance are you planning to vote for Biden?

Yes, dont go help your friends and neighbors, just stay in your basement and hide.

By any chance are you planning to vote for Biden?

I have said many times that I am not voting. I don’t like either candidate.

EDIT. Accidentally posted before I was done.

Helping Friends and Neighbors. Which of his neighbors was the Savannah guy helping? Which of his friends was in imminent threat of death? Kyle crossed state lines. Were his neighbors in jeopardy?

The problem is that you don’t want to deal in truth. You want to deal in fiction. Why aren’t you out there armed to the teeth protecting the friends and neighbors of people in another state? While denouncing me without knowing anything you do so from the safety of your home. You talk, but walk? Not so much.

I did nine years in the Army. I went to war. I had friends die. And I learned important lessons. Force is the last resort. Lethal force like a firearm is used only as a last resort. My next door neighbor is also a Vet. Shall I continue?

We both agree that if you have to pull the weapon do not speak to the police. Get a lawyer. He joined USCCA after I did. Just to have someone sending a lawyer if the worst case comes true.

The problem is that you idiots think the Cops like you as much as you like them.

Last edited:

Lol, OK, whatever.

Helping Friends and Neighbors. Which of his neighbors was the Savannah guy helping? Which of his friends was in imminent threat of death? Kyle crossed state lines. Were his neighbors in jeopardy?

Kyle volunteered to clean the graffiti from buildings there and provide medical assistance as he is a trained medic. He was asked by the owner of a car lot who already had two car lots burned and his property there destroyed. All he had left was that one car lot. Kyle was part of a group of volunteers to defend that lot and keep this guys inventory safe at the owners invitation.

Kyle apparently has more courage and integrity than you have, as you dont even seem to be able to understand that.

The problem is that you don’t want to deal in truth. You want to deal in fiction. Why aren’t you out there armed to the teeth protecting the friends and neighbors of people in another state? While denouncing me without knowing anything you do so from the safety of your home. You talk, but walk? Not so much.

Lol, no ne has asked me to volunteer to defend their property, and if they did I would help them.

As to my walking the walk, I se3rved in the US Army infantry, 11B, for five years and punk ass bitches like you were a dime a dozen, talking shit and accusing people of things, then ruinning like cowards at the first sign of trouble.

Go fuck yourself you twat faced bitch.

Lol, OK, whatever.

Kyle volunteered to clean the graffiti from buildings there and provide medical assistance as he is a trained medic. He was asked by the owner of a car lot who already had two car lots burned and his property there destroyed. All he had left was that one car lot. Kyle was part of a group of volunteers to defend that lot and keep this guys inventory safe at the owners invitation.

Kyle apparently has more courage and integrity than you have, as you dont even seem to be able to understand that.

Lol, no ne has asked me to volunteer to defend their property, and if they did I would help them.

As to my walking the walk, I se3rved in the US Army infantry, 11B, for five years and punk ass bitches like you were a dime a dozen, talking shit and accusing people of things, then ruinning like cowards at the first sign of trouble.

Go fuck yourself you twat faced bitch.

I was a 12B2P when I left Fort Bragg. I knew a lot of 11B folks. They were usually behind me waiting until had cleared the obstacles and made it safe for them. In Iraq I was the first one in the enemy Bunkers looking for Booby Traps. Once the traps and obstacles were cleared the 11B were right in there.

Forum List

Back