Please Sir, I'd like some more

With all due respect, sir, I have done that all my life, starting when I was 12 years old. That was 62 years ago.

We are all so proud of you

and everyone else who takes the responsibility to pack their own child's lunch and feed their child in the morning before school. Tell me Rightwinger, is that too much to ask?

We give them food stamps and the cost of feeding their kids at school is astonishing! We supply the parents with a nurse, so they don't have to take their kids to the Dr. We bring in Mr. Tooth to teach the kids how to brush their teeth. J

Just when did we decide poor parents were basically imbeciles? Well, I'm here to tell you they aren't, matter of fact the parents are pretty good learners. They are quick to figure out how to scam to government since the gov't is such a willing dupe.

Children should be taught at an early age that some parents care about their children and others don't. Those children who have bad parents should be openly ostracized by their peers. It is the only way they will learn not to be poor

We are all so proud of you

and everyone else who takes the responsibility to pack their own child's lunch and feed their child in the morning before school. Tell me Rightwinger, is that too much to ask?

We give them food stamps and the cost of feeding their kids at school is astonishing! We supply the parents with a nurse, so they don't have to take their kids to the Dr. We bring in Mr. Tooth to teach the kids how to brush their teeth. J

Just when did we decide poor parents were basically imbeciles? Well, I'm here to tell you they aren't, matter of fact the parents are pretty good learners. They are quick to figure out how to scam to government since the gov't is such a willing dupe.

Children should be taught at an early age that some parents care about their children and others don't. Those children who have bad parents should be openly ostracized by their peers. It is the only way they will learn not to be poor

If a parent won't, at a minimum, feed their child, that parent should be in jail.

If a parent won't, at a minimum, feed their child, that parent should be in jail.

Either that or a concentration camp

That works too

You want a gimme society. Don't blame you, that's the easy way to manufacture tool clones, in the progressive image.

Coming from a poor family I know your way does nothing for them. Thank god I learned early that working hard is the only way out of the grip of poverty.

That works too

You want a gimme society. Don't blame you, that's the easy way to manufacture tool clones, in the progressive image.

Coming from a poor family I know your way does nothing for them. Thank god I learned early that working hard is the only way out of the grip of poverty.

So is going hungry and being humiliated at school

We do not want poor children being comfortable do we?

Suffering is the best way out of poverty

That works too

You live in a world that work is humiliating.

Gotcha,

Now back to reality

If the parent is unwilling to even pack the child a lunch, just who is humiliating the child, the school or the parent?

Answer please, quit deflecting.

That works too

Gotcha,

Now back to reality

If the parent is unwilling to even pack the child a lunch, just who is humiliating the child, the school or the parent?

I have no problem if you want to pay those kids

Some parents suck

Why take it out on the kid

Last edited:

Gotcha,

Now back to reality

Some parents suck

I believe they are being paid and yet more deflection

Who is taking it out on the kid? Correct, it is the parent doing so

Let's solve the problem AND make the parent work.

Gotcha,

Now back to reality

Some parents suck

I believe they are being paid and yet more deflection

Who is taking it out on the kid? Correct, it is the parent doing so

Let's solve the problem AND make the parent work.

You know what is funny about the Congressman?

He proposes that poor kids sweep floors
He doesn't propose they help in the library or work in the front office.

Poor kids should sweep floors.....that is their destiny in life

You know what is funny about the Congressman?

He proposes that poor kids sweep floors
He doesn't propose they help in the library or work in the front office.

Poor kids should sweep floors.....that is their destiny in life

Sadly so and the Congressman deserves kudos for basing his proposal on realities.

Y'see, the library is closed because of budget cuts; no jobs there.

The front office has moved to Mumbai and there are no openings that offer free transportation.

Now floors are a constant. So long as there are floors there will be the need that they be sewpt. Danger is that it can be done by robots - IF the cost of hiring humans is made excessive.

Forum List

Back