PM Harrassment/Faking PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens if you tell someone to stop PM'ing you and to stop contacting you in any fashion....and they still dont stop?

Forward your PMs to a mod or admin, with your case, and it will be handled.

As long as we're on the subject, how come you can't copy what someone says in a PM into a post to show the rest of the group what they said, but you can copy a comment within a neg rep or a Visitor Message? I really think when people insist on personal attacks in private, they should be held up in front of the class as the cowardly assholes they are.

Cuz dem's da rules.

It seems to be a problem as of late, from select individuals who obviously have such a weak political argument they have to falsify bullshit. Sounds like Kerry voters to me.

It stops now, or I get involved and the people doing it already KNOW I'm not taking any more of their shit.

Further, anyone that has a problem with someone on another board, take it there. The same people who KNOW who I am talking to know how much of THAT shit I'll tolerate.

If you want to be somewhere else, fucking go there. Wah. I'll miss you. Not. You come here attacking MY members and I'll wax your ass so fast you won't know what hit you.
I'm sorry. I will never again circulate fake PMs from you singing my praises.

:redface:

It seems to be a problem as of late, from select individuals who obviously have such a weak political argument they have to falsify bullshit. Sounds like Kerry voters to me.

It stops now, or I get involved and the people doing it already KNOW I'm not taking any more of their shit.

Further, anyone that has a problem with someone on another board, take it there. The same people who KNOW who I am talking to know how much of THAT shit I'll tolerate.

If you want to be somewhere else, fucking go there. Wah. I'll miss you. Not. You come here attacking MY members and I'll wax your ass so fast you won't know what hit you.

why make it political? bad behavior is just bad behavior. maybe you can let that other stuff go for at least two minutes while wearing your admin hat.

Oh c'mon, the Kerry reference is why I thanked him! It's flipping hilarious!

I thought so too. It was like that great line in "Big Trouble": "He was one of the few in Florida who wasn't confused when he voted for Pat Buchanan."

But hopefully the current edict will put an end to the kindergarten crowd organizing to make trouble and routine disorder can resume at USMB.

But all of you would be out of boot style in Santa Fe:

3007.jpg

Instead of all the inuendo, deleted threads, red writing, ambiguous announcements and general confusion, why not just clue the rest of us in on what exactly this latest round of BS is all about. I know that I can't be the only one that doesn't know WTF is going on.

Instead of all the inuendo, deleted threads, red writing, ambiguous announcements and general confusion, why not just clue the rest of us in on what exactly this latest round of BS is all about. I know that I can't be the only one that doesn't know WTF is going on.

Why?

Maybe you are the only one that doesn't know wtf is going on.

Maybe we like it that way.

As far as I can tell this is rooted in a Cali Brat whine.

How charitable of you. The issue was whether a phony PM being circulated can be discussed on the open board or if it would be illegal to discuss even a phony PM. And that morphed into a few other issues that are going on. It's tough enough to put up with hateful juvenile and childish flaming on a message board without having to deal with the PM underground being used in unethical and dishonest ways. At the same time, as Gunny pointed out, there isn't much point in private messaging unless they are kept private.

In short, I for one would appreciate if everybody would just grow up and I hope the nonsense is now over.

How charitable of you. The issue was whether a phony PM being circulated can be discussed on the open board or if it would be illegal to discuss even a phony PM. And that morphed into a few other issues that are going on. It's tough enough to put up with hateful juvenile and childish flaming on a message board without having to deal with the PM underground being used in unethical and dishonest ways. At the same time, as Gunny pointed out, there isn't much point in private messaging unless they are kept private.

In short, I for one would appreciate if everybody would just grow up and I hope the nonsense is now over.

How about some proof that such a practice is happening before I buy what is being fed to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back