Pocahontas...

Warren apologizes for heritage claim, woos Native Americans
If they had a lick of sense they tell the fucking Loopy kunt to pound sand. Lol

ECWCSI1XoAAobOe
Bigoted Fuck. Is there any non white group you assfucks don't hate?

Not white... sorry
:abgg2q.jpg:

Pocahontas is a famous American folk hero to Native Americans. Using a native American folk hero as a slur is the ultimate in racism. It’s as if they were using Martin Luther King Jr. as a slur or Mahatma Gandhi as a slur or Mother Teresa as a slur.
Republicans can’t see that because they are racist. And racists generally can’t see their own racism. They believe what they do is the right thing to do.
No matter how insulting or awful or threatening.

^^ This is some of the funniest shit I've ever read here! ^^
Trumpettes think bigotry is funny.

No I think the fact that you can't see your own bigotry is funny. Sad actually.

ECWCSI1XoAAobOe

Elizabeth Warren is white. That's the whole point. Nothing was said about a person of color. smh The bigot is you and anyone that supports this phony.
Defender of bigotry? Really?

Caller her Pocahontas because she has NA ancestry is bigoted.

Bigot - "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions."

That's is seriously you and every Liberal.

Pocahontas is a famous American folk hero to Native Americans. Using a native American folk hero as a slur is the ultimate in racism. It’s as if they were using Martin Luther King Jr. as a slur or Mahatma Gandhi as a slur or Mother Teresa as a slur.
Republicans can’t see that because they are racist. And racists generally can’t see their own racism. They believe what they do is the right thing to do.

It isn't a slur against Indians at all.

Its a pointed remark at Sen. Warren herself.

If Sleepy Joe was to lie and say he was a black guy, he might be called "MLK" as a jab to HIM not Dr. King.

If Stormy Daniels was to lie and say she was a nun, she might be called "Mother Teresa" as an attack on Daniels not on the famous nun.

ECWCSI1XoAAobOe

Elizabeth Warren is white. That's the whole point. Nothing was said about a person of color. smh The bigot is you and anyone that supports this phony.

Actually, assfuck, the definition is this:

Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

ECWCSI1XoAAobOe

Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
You have no idea what real racism is

It isn't a slur against Indians at all.

Its a pointed remark at Sen. Warren herself.

If Sleepy Joe was to lie and say he was a black guy, he might be called "MLK" as a jab to HIM not Dr. King.

If Stormy Daniels was to lie and say she was a nun, she might be called "Mother Teresa" as an attack on Daniels not on the famous nun.

What if you called a man with Chinese heritage "Charley Chan"?

This is what Trump & your bigots fucks are saying.

Definition of bigot
I see it everyday with you & your ilk.

Definition of bigot
Lol
Name-calling is not racism… Did you not learn that in grade school?

^^ This is some of the funniest shit I've ever read here! ^^
Trumpettes think bigotry is funny.

No I think the fact that you can't see your own bigotry is funny. Sad actually.
I am not bigoted toward any race or religion or skin color or sexual orientation.

I am bigoted against ignorant fucking people like you.

Definition of bigot
Lol

It certainly can be.

You got DeNiro playing mobsters/mafia in movies and or TV shows who many Italians can not stand as racism and bigotry while he condemns racism and bigotry on accusations to Trump. Slurs come in many ways. You should be worried that Warren insulted Pocahontas for her white privilege providing her a way to play the system. Actually Warren is in a protected group.

Using a native American folk hero as a slur is the ultimate in racism.

Pretending you're a native American to get a job is worse.
She never did that. That’s one of those talking points the Republicans create. Like Obama is a Muslim. Or Hillary had people murdered.

Definition of bigot
Lol

It certainly can be.
Lol
“...Sticks and stones my break my bones but names will never hurt me”

But then again that was before political correctness made people fucking retarded

Definition of bigot
Lol

It certainly can be.
Lol

But then again that was before political correctness made people fucking retarded
Republicans were retarded way before that. They thought Bush was a great president. Now they applaud Trump when he makes fun of Bush.

She never did that. That’s one of those talking points the Republicans create. Like Obama is a Muslim. Or Hillary had people murdered.

She never did that.

Right, they looked at her and assumed she was native American. DURR

Like Obama is a Muslim.

Well, when he talks about his Muslim faith...…..

Never trust career politicians like Obama and Hildabeast... They are not worth a shit

Lol

It certainly can be.
Lol

Republicans were retarded way before that. They thought Bush was a great president. Now they applaud Trump when he makes fun of Bush.
Bush Senior was a one world government shit stain... and “read my lips” sending millions into bankruptcy
Bush Junior spent too much on foolish things like foreign aid...

There are only 5 races:

The mid 20th century racial classification by American anthropologist Carleton S. Coon, divided humanity into five races:
  • Caucasoid (White) race.
  • Negroid (Black) race.
  • Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race.
  • Mongoloid (Oriental/ Amerindian) race.
  • Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan) race.

Please notice. There is no "Mexican" race.

Forum List

Back