Polar Bear Hunting

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
This is the new phenomenon in the back community. Find helpless white victims and beat them until they are knocked out. It's call the 'Knock Out Game' or 'Polar Bear Hunting.' Man or woman, doesn't matter, just that they have to be white! Many times dozens of perps attack one person!

The typical liberal response is that I'm racist. But the phenomenon is growing and needs to be addressed!

The New Urban Sport??Polar Bear Hunting? » UrbanGrounds
What is ‘polar bear hunting’?

It’s a racist assault by blacks (mostly young men) on whites (mostly men of any age). Most often it involves more than one attacker on a lone victim, and usually from behind with no warning.

In the Champaign, Ill. area “the number of reports of beatings to white men in Champaign appear to be coming in quicker than police can even process them.”

The most recent attack was this past Friday night on a lone man walking home after a high school football game.

New sport for black teens called ?polar bear hunting? | Ethnic Crime Report
The attacks seem to have been concentrated on campus during August but lately have been spreading across Champaign and have even included young white boys in city parks.

“My facial swelling has gone down to where it looks like I had a cheap botox injection. My crow’s feet are totally gone on the right side,” he quipped Tuesday, some four days after being attacked while walking home from a Central High School football game. “I’ve been beat up worse than this by my brothers.”
Sola said he decided to walk the couple of miles to his south central Champaign home Friday night after the game let out at Tommy Stewart Field behind Centennial High School.

He was near Jefferson Middle School on Crescent Drive about 9:30 p.m., one of several people leaving the game, when “out of the blue I feel something hit me in the back of the head.”

“It’s hard. It wasn’t a fist,” he said, adding that whatever struck him wrapped around to the front of his neck, causing it to bruise. Although stunned, his little bit of karate training sent him into a defensive mode.

“I go into a crouch, get a little bit of a defensive stance, reach out and grab somebody, and throw a punch. I hit somebody,” he said, adding he was peppering his assailants with a few well-chosen phrases of outrage.

He doesn’t know how many there were – he believes at least two – and couldn’t recognize them in the dark, but knows they were probably teens leaving the game just as he was.

Heisman hopes hit by black-mob attack
Ball, a first-team All-American running back for the University of Wisconsin, was a preseason favorite for the Heisman. The Badgers were ranked 12th in the AP poll. Wisconsin was a team to watch and Ball was going to make it all happen.

That was before Ball was knocked to the ground and surrounded by men who were kicking him in the head. Ball had just left a campus hangout and if his girlfriend had not thrown herself over him to protect his head, it could have been worse, said Ball’s mother.

Last edited:
This is the new phenomenon in the back community. Find helpless white victims and beat them until they are knocked out. It's call the 'Knock Out Game' or 'Polar Bear Hunting.'

I guess it is the black equivalent to the white phenomenon of going '****** knocking' in the old days in southern and Midwestern communities.

Somebody tried it in Southern California in the late forties and got shot in the face, which ended the knocking parties.

Has any of them dragged a white guy behind their truck yet, until all his skin is ripped off and finally his head?

How about Polar Bear trees where some lynchings have taken place?

Has any of them dragged a white guy behind their truck yet, until all his skin is ripped off and finally his head?

is your little heart just waiting for that to happen ?

Holy shit, are you really that obtuse?

You're excusing this behavior because of what someone else did...in the past no less?

By your "logic", because the Romans used to crucify people, we should give a pass to any Jew that beats the shit out of Italians.

You're either dumb as a rock or so blinded by what you perceive as politically correct, you can't see the ridiculous nature of your conclusions. Sad really.

That point is that polar bear hunting, as bad as it is, does not reach the extremes of what happened to blacks during the days of slavery and segregation. PBH hunting is legally, morally, and ethically anti-human and needs to be punished.

Never mind all the whites who fought slavery and many northern white boys who gave their lives to free them.

Also never mind that most whites are not pure white. many have mixed blood.
Many whites have native American, black, and Latino blood in them.
Do these kids ever think?
Our President has half white blood in him.
Illinois, it figures. This is the result of lefty politics that produce our youth into uneducated thugs.

Never mind all the whites who fought slavery and many northern white boys who gave their lives to free them.

Illinois, it figures. This is the result of lefty politics that produce our youth into uneducated thugs.

Peach, your rant makes no sense. We are talking about hurting others because of race. That is wrong regardless of who does it.

Peach, your rant makes no sense. We are talking about hurting others because of race. That is wrong regardless of who does it.

It makes perfect sense Jake.
Whites made the black race into nothing more than animals and they hurt blacks because of their race.
Now these uneducated youth are just using white hatred based on what happened during slavery.
Yes it is wrong and I'm saying if they were really educated well, they would not be doing this shit.
These Black youths are fed constantly from the lefty ideology about how the White Man has always enslaved them and kept them down. This is the results from being fed by that crap all the time.

Last edited:

It makes perfect sense Jake.
Whites made the black race into nothing more than animals and they hurt blacks because of their race.
Now these uneducated youth are just using white hatred based on what happened during slavery.
Yes it is wrong and I'm saying if they were really educated well, they would not be doing this shit.
These Black youths are fed constantly from the lefty ideology about how the White Man has always enslaved them and kept them down. This is the results from being fed by that crap all the time.

Your rant is absolutely stupid, unfounded, off base, and full of race hatred.

"nothing more than animals"? Really? Really?? What youth? What specific incidents? What specific education? What specific 'lefty' education? You have moved from hasty generalization to the condemnation of a race.

You are a lunatic if you believe this crap.

Deal with it as criminal activity and treat the offenders as criminals.

And pull your head out of the far right reactionary education program. Good heavens, you are better than that.

Too bad our President, by far the best-equipped we've ever had to address our continuing race issues, has chosen instead to vote "present" for the most part.

A few quotes here and there over five years, that's it. What a disappointment. I suspect he avoids seriously taking it head-on because doing so may hurt his party. Priorities are priorities, ya know.

He made it pretty clear that he was elected president of all Americans, not just black Americans.

He made it pretty clear that he was elected president of all Americans, not just black Americans.

So you're saying that Obama has done everything he can to improve/heal race relations in America? Is that your position?

So you are saying "I will put words in another's mouth that he did not say" because that person just made me look very shallow.

Is that your position?

Forum List

Back