Polar Bear Hunting

Yes, Lonestar, you are a moron, which is fact, but her disavowal means nothing.

I agree with Malik.

I thought about this over the weekend, when I was shopping downtown with the family around the Watertown Plaza. African Americans were all over the place and many with the so-called 'thug look.' No where did I feel afraid or uncomfortable. At a stop light a black lady was looking over a laughing at my youngest daughter (a little over 1), whose was laughing and smiling at her and she commented how cute. I went to the bathroom at near a restaurant called Food-Life and my son and I went to urinals between a huge black guy and his son. Nothing felt unconfortable.

When it comes down to it, I believe this is media sensationalize over a few isolated incidents. I still would be afraid to be white (and even black) in many areas of Chicago though!

No matter what ones race is, to be on the streets in many metropolitan areas after dark is a risk.

I agree with Malik.

I thought about this over the weekend, when I was shopping downtown with the family around the Watertown Plaza. African Americans were all over the place and many with the so-called 'thug look.' No where did I feel afraid or uncomfortable. At a stop light a black lady was looking over a laughing at my youngest daughter (a little over 1), whose was laughing and smiling at her and she commented how cute. I went to the bathroom at near a restaurant called Food-Life and my son and I went to urinals between a huge black guy and his son. Nothing felt unconfortable.

When it comes down to it, I believe this is media sensationalize over a few isolated incidents. I still would be afraid to be white (and even black) in many areas of Chicago though!

No matter what ones race is, to be on the streets in many metropolitan areas after dark is a risk.

Just so.

Yes, Lonestar, you are a moron, which is fact, but her disavowal means nothing.

Oh, I don't know. It means something to me, and when a whole lot of people simply opt out of respect for some official, that could be significant for this reason and that. Quite a lot of people didn't respect Lincoln, and look what happened to him.

And that is why BHO was re-elected, easily, because a whole lot of people did not respect him.

And your last sentence can be taken as a terroristic threat. I don't think you meant it that way.

And that is why BHO was re-elected, easily, because a whole lot of people did not respect him.

That doesn't make sense. BO was re-elected because he got more votes than the other guy; if a whole-whole lot of people didn't respect him, presumably the other guy would have won.

Well, not if even more people didn't respect the plastic Mormon who hid his money in three tax havens, which is probably actually what happened.

And your last sentence can be taken as a terroristic threat. I don't think you meant it that way.

Your last statement can be taken as a threat. Did you mean it that way? If so, I'll put you on Ignore as more trouble than you are worth. You are sort of lively even though far left, and that is interesting, but I have little patience with rudeness and threats.

Circe, dear, don't confuse me with you. I am very clear in what I write. Don't think you can write hide-away threats and then deny by playing tag.

We are adults here. This is not little girls fighting on the playground. Grow up.

I agree with Malik.

Very true.

Very true.

That is a fact.

Forum List

Back