🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police kill another brother!

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
A 31-year-old man was shot and killed by an officer Wednesday morning after the man held a gun to his girlfriend's head, according to Freeport police.

Activist Quanell X and a group of about 50 protesters marched to the Freeport Police Department, but they disbanded after officers explained what led up to the shooting.

At least blacks in Texas knows when a brother is at fault for his own demise.

31-year-old killed by Freeport police officer put on temporary leave News - Home

If this man was holding a gun to this woman's head, what else was the officer supposed to do? Please, guys, be a little bit objective.

If this man was holding a gun to this woman's head, what else was the officer supposed to do? Please, guys, be a little bit objective.
"But what if the gun wasn't loaded?" That was question one of the fuck-witt LIBs on this forum 'axed' regarding an earlier case of cops shooting someone who was pointing a gun at them.

Do we need to create a forum to report every time a "brother" gets killed by a cop?
I think the grater point was about the protest forming and then properly disbanding when they found out the shooting was perfectly justified.

Finally someone gets it!

That is exactly the point. Some blacks do use their reasoning skills to conclude that the police acted properly. They don't go out burning up their neighborhood and playing the victim card. Maybe it's a southern black thing.

Do we need to create a forum to report every time a "brother" gets killed by a cop?
I think the grater point was about the protest forming and then properly disbanding when they found out the shooting was perfectly justified.

Finally someone gets it!

That is exactly the point. Some blacks do use their reasoning skills to conclude that the police acted properly. They don't go out burning up their neighborhood and playing the victim card. Maybe it's a southern black thing.
Or maybe Black people in general know the difference between a legit shooting and a police sponsored killing.

Finally someone gets it!

Or maybe Black people in general know the difference between a legit shooting and a police sponsored killing.

Obviously not all of them do.

Martin, Brown both justified shootings but blacks went ape shit over them.

Finally someone gets it!

No they weren't justified. You being an idiot doesnt make it anymore justifiable.

Finally someone gets it!

No they weren't justified. You being an idiot doesnt make it anymore justifiable.

it's clear that blacks should be able to attack white people and white people are not to defend themselves

It`s clear that Florida`s right to shoot an unarmed man law puts everyone at risk. I taunt you until you feel I need a smack in the mouth. Then I shoot you and get a free pass. A legal murder.

Finally someone gets it!

it's clear that blacks should be able to attack white people and white people are not to defend themselves
You sound like another idiot. Anyone being attacked is justified in defending themselves. Lying and saying they were attacked is another matter.

Finally someone gets it!

Can you be anymore stupid? That's not a challenge.

Both cases have been ruled justifiable, one in a trial the other in a grand jury.

I should know better than to think you would have any degree of honesty. It's blacks like you that give blacks a bad name. I'm thankful that most of the black folks here in Texas aren't as stupid as you are.

It`s clear that Florida`s right to shoot an unarmed man law puts everyone at risk. I taunt you until you feel I need a smack in the mouth. Then I shoot you and get a free pass. A legal murder.

That's not what happened in the Martin case, but please continue with your lies.

Finally someone gets it!

Both cases have been ruled justifiable, one in a trial the other in a grand jury.

I should know better than to think you would have any degree of honesty. It's blacks like you that give blacks a bad name. I'm thankful that most of the black folks here in Texas aren't as stupid as you are.
I know its not a challenge. I was just correcting your assumption that the murders were justified.

Finally someone gets it!

I know its not a challenge. I was just correcting your assumption that the murders were justified.

You haven't corrected squat. You did however prove that you are a dishonest punk.

You haven't corrected squat. You did however prove that you are a dishonest punk.
I didnt say I corrected you squatting. I said I corrected your assumption that the murders were justified. Dont you know how to read?

I didnt say I corrected you squatting. I said I corrected your assumption that the murders were justified. Dont you know how to read?
Those weren't assumptions. They were facts discovered by the legal process. The only assumption here is the one you are making by ignoring the facts and making things up as you go.

Forum List

Back