Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

That isn't who you need to sympathize with. It is about those who fear gun violence and extremist politics that you need to sympathize with, & their politics. . . try to empathize with their values.
Why should we since all their solutions from taking guns away from the law abiding to dumping felons back on the street only harm the innocent and empower the criminal class?

My contention, of course, is because at least one in ten babies now being born in the US is to an illegal, and we are being overwhelmed with aliens to have babies here, THAT is were all this formula is going.
All? No, truckloads yes.

Two huge FDA recalls of forumula created a massivly short supply and then that remaining supply was massivly overtaxed with huge gov't buys to provide that formula to illegals and to Refugees in and coming from Ukraine into western Europe.

A much better soulution would have been four our gov't to say to the gov'ts also supporting Ukraine and providing for their refugees, "Hey, we've got a shortage of formula in the US can y'all step up on this one?".

At the time this was written, "the people' was only propertied white landowners, who were the only ones who could afford guns.
When you have to make your arguments in lies we know you have nothing better to offer.

They knew The Constitution they'd written would not be right for the country forever, hence the stroke of genius of them including a process to amend it.

Equal rights were extended to all long ago in case you haven't noticed.

What is stopping the folks who live in those communities from starting a business? Oh that's right NOBODY will lend them the money to start one.
ALL loans are based on ability to repay. It's not a race thing.

Your answer is, NOTHING is stopping anyone from starting a business. I started one, and never needed a loan. I put a million of my own money into it, money that I saved myself by working hard for thirty years.

All? No, truckloads yes.

Two huge FDA recalls of forumula created a massivly short supply and then that remaining supply was massivly overtaxed with huge gov't buys to provide that formula to illegals and to Refugees in and coming from Ukraine into western Europe.

A much better soulution would have been four our gov't to say to the gov'ts also supporting Ukraine and providing for their refugees, "Hey, we've got a shortage of formula in the US can y'all step up on this one?".
When I wrote "all," I didn't mean the entire shortage was caused by that.

I know about the recall and the supplies being sent to Ukraine.

A Brief History of Hopium​

With all these decades and—in the case of the oldest democracies—centuries of broken political promises, you'd think that the public would have caught on to the game by now. But, if anything, recent events have revealed that people are becoming more addicted to this politician-peddled hopium even as the lies and broken promises become ever more ridiculous. . . .

Interesting video. Thanks.

Why should we since all their solutions from taking guns away from the law abiding to dumping felons back on the street only harm the innocent and empower the criminal class?
Don't argue with me, read that book and maybe learn something. You entirely miss the point.

Anything coming out of the Russians in Russia or Ukraine should automatically be highly suspect.
The United States has set up a "Government Disinformation Board." No one in the United States can access anything in Russia anymore.

I am not sure what this comment has to do with my post.

Who is The Last American Vagabond​

The Last American Vagabond was established to allow a free flow of information in regards to current issues that face the American people.

Headquarters

Headquarters:
1113 Murfreesboro Rd, Ste 106-146, Franklin, Tennessee, 37064, United States
Website

www.thelastamericanvagabond.com
Employees

Employees:
<25
Revenue

Revenue:
<$5 Million

No thanks since obviously it's not grounded in reality.
Sure, whatever pal.

A book that has sold 30 million, and is in the top 30=40 books of all time, is not, "grounded in reality."

:rolleyes:

I'm not going to explain something you need to read to understand. The world is not black/white. If you think THAT is reality? It is YOU that is not grounded in reality.

That that is completely unprovable race baiting tripe.
I'm not going to try to prove it, as polls during the presidential election had already proven it.

You are living in denial if you don't think so.

But. . by the same token, there are large majorities of minorities, that no matter who the DNC runs, and who the GOP runs, they will only vote DNC, because they likewise have their implicit bias.

I am not "race baiting," by pointing out facts.

I'm not going to try to prove it, as polls during the presidential election had already proven it.

But. . by the same token, there are large majorities of minorities, that no matter who the DNC runs, and who the GOP runs, they will only vote DNC, because they likewise have their implicit bias.

No they didn't nor could they.

The United States has set up a "Government Disinformation Board." No one in the United States can access anything in Russia anymore.

I am not sure what this comment has to do with my post.

Who is The Last American Vagabond​

The Last American Vagabond was established to allow a free flow of information in regards to current issues that face the American people.

Headquarters

Headquarters:
1113 Murfreesboro Rd, Ste 106-146, Franklin, Tennessee, 37064, United States
Website

www.thelastamericanvagabond.com
Employees

Employees:
<25
Revenue

Revenue:
<$5 Million
They claims he's a Nazi wanted for crimes in Donbas by the Russian Natives had to come directly from them or from the Russians.

You aren't going to prove it because you can't.

You aren't going to prove it because you can't.
Oh?

You really think those right wing extremists that were at the, "Unite the Right" Rally at Charlottesville, voted for Hillary Clinton do you?

. . . and here I made the assumption you weren't a troll, and had a bit of intelligence.

iu

Oh?

You really think those right wing extremists that were at the, "Unite the Right" Rally at Charlottesville, voted for Hillary Clinton do you?

. . . and here I made the assumption you weren't a troll, and had a bit of intelligence.

iu
700 morons from all across the nation gathered for the supposed biggest rally of Neo Nazi and White supremacists in a hundred years shoots that theory to hell.

There were thousands in attendance from both sides protesting over the removal of the statue which was long planned and the racist trash decided to have a rally the week prior. Their permit was not approved in time so they had to move it to the same weekend.

I'll give you credit, when you fail you do it spectacularly.

700 morons from all across the nation gathered for the supposed biggest rally of Neo Nazi and White supremacists in a hundred years shoots that theory to hell.

. .. and you think those morons voted for Hillary Clinton?

It is your contention these are all Democrats, is that it?

iu

Or perhaps, just moderate Republicans perhaps? Let me look close at the picture, maybe there are some black folks in there. . .

This? As I say, is empirical proof, for what I wrote, "the GOP is home to all sorts of racist vermin, that helped Trump get into office."

If some came from far away to this rally, I am sure there are thousands more that just stayed home and only voted.

Some one should bring bk torture methods for this white man.

There is a famous Buddhist saying by which you both could learn.

"Thou who dost such deeds art like a man who seizes with both hands glowing live coals or dung in order to strike another man therewith, but who first burns and befouls himself.”

Forum List

Back