🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Shoot And Kill Wrong Way Driver From A Helicopter (video)

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for stopping the guy but what if the people in the other car had all been killed? I know, he was going the wrong way and could have hit them anyway, but I would think several shots into the radiator would have stopped the car or slowed it down enough to take the guy out at a lower speed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for stopping the guy but what if the people in the other car had all been killed? I know, he was going the wrong way and could have hit them anyway, but I would think several shots into the radiator would have stopped the car or slowed it down enough to take the guy out at a lower speed.
I'm curious what that guy was shooting. Certainly not .50 cal.

If he was doing 100 MPH I doubt that Deputy was actually aiming for any specific location other than somewhere between the front bumper and the rear bumper just to be honest.

I'm curious what that guy was shooting. Certainly not .50 cal.

More than likely a .300.

Now there's a cop who's presidential material! No wimpy drones to do his work. This surely is worth a Nobel Peace Prize!

Of course the RWs are in favor of gunning people down but fact is, the cops endanger people with their high speed chases.

And how many times did they shoot the car?

Everybody thinks they're a combo of John Wayne and Sly Stallone and RWs want to see themselves the same way.

Of course the RWs are in favor of gunning people down but fact is, the cops endanger people with their high speed chases.

And how many times did they shoot the car?

Everybody thinks they're a combo of John Wayne and Sly Stallone and RWs want to see themselves the same way.
Do you make shit up as you type? :slap:

Now there's a cop who's presidential material! No wimpy drones to do his work. This surely is worth a Nobel Peace Prize!

Just what we need - a guy with a gun who thinks due process is a waste of time when you can just gun someone down.

Why are RWs so anxious to get rid of the Constitution? Its all we hear from you idiots any more.

Just what we need - a guy with a gun who thinks due process is a waste of time when you can just gun someone down.

Why are RWs so anxious to get rid of the Constitution? Its all we hear from you idiots any more.
Shut up, idiot. The guy was endangering everyone around him. There's no time for due process in cases like that.

Fucking cop should be fired. This ain't the wild west....his ignorance in firing at a moving vehicle killed the driver ( dont care about him) but allowed the vehicle to crash into vehicle with a family in it!

The shooter was firing at what he hoped was just in front of the car and marched the stream up into the body and window. Good job. Well done.

Shooting a radiator doesn't quickly stop a vehicle.

Maybe not, but it would slow it down, THEN shoot the MF.

You're such a piece of shit.

Many people have been killed by these wrong way drivers. but like a typical liberal you care more about the criminal because all criminals vote democrat

If the idea is to stop a high speed pursuit that is posing an immediate threat to the public, it was the exact right thing to do. By the way, do you remember this chase? Sometimes you just need to kill the guy ASAP.

If the idea is to stop a high speed pursuit that is posing an immediate threat to the public, it was the exact right thing to do. By the way, do you remember this chase? Sometimes you just need to kill the guy ASAP.

I agree. All I'm saying is killing the guy when he's speeding down the wrong side of the freeway can result in OTHER people (innocent) being killed. If there's a way to slow him down before they kill him, they should do it so he doesn't kill an innocent motorist or pedestrian.

Fucking cop should be fired. This ain't the wild west....his ignorance in firing at a moving vehicle killed the driver ( dont care about him) but allowed the vehicle to crash into vehicle with a family in it!
Everything he did was according to procedure and he was given the green light to shoot. So why exactly does he need to be fired?

Forum List

Back