Police Were Told To Keep Roy Moore Away From High School Cheerleaders, Retired Officer Says

Explain how all this, if it was true, was kept out of the news papers at the time. Seems like this kind of story about an ADA would have been on the front page.

Gee, maybe everyone down in hillbillyville was afraid of the power of the DA's office and feared retribution from the alleged town pedophile.

Off to a great start, stereotyping those in Alabama...how is that different from being a racist.
Easy.

My critique isn't based on racial bias. It's based on a state filled with people who are apparently content to elect an alleged pedophile.

That's how a state earns "hillbilly" status.
Welcome to the site. A word of advice. Don't put your ignorance on display so early. You'll find you won't be so easily ignored that way.

Do you know what a pedophile is? The unsubstantiated accusations against Moore don't even accuse him of being a pedophile. So, how about upping the quality of your posting, m'kay?

Have a good night.
I referred to Moore as an "alleged pedophile." He is accused of sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl. How is that not an "alleged pedophile?"

You might want to mind your own advice, as well.
Good lord, I even gave you a clue and an out.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of pubertyat age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13

Pedophilia - Wikipedia

Again, have a good night.

Off to a great start, stereotyping those in Alabama...how is that different from being a racist.

Yea, get back to us when you learn how to use the web-site.
Way to roll out the welcome wagon.

How am I doing now? Better than Roy Moore's campaign, huh?

LOL...you're learning. Now all you need to do is learn how not to be a racist pig.
There is nothing racist in anything I've posted, so I think you should stop throwing around ignorant insults.

Just bigoted, there's no denying that.

Yeah, let's just ignore the word of the former mall manager, right?
Well you are ignoring a dozen mall people so why can't we ignore one??/
The New Yorker reported that more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who said that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.
Makes you wonder how this mall manager was kept out of the loop, he said they kept reports of such things, and doesn't recall seeing any on Moore, go figure. And still no contemporary news articles about Moore at the time concerning all these "well known" rumors. I find that hard to believe.
Well it makes me wonder about the credibility of the ONE mall manager when there are more than TWELVE who remember differently.

So if we don't believe the mall manager with the list, who should we believe?
And there it is again, there is NO list from the 1970s and 1980s, so Moore's name not being on a list that doesn't exist means nothing except the mall manager is dishonest if he claims to have such a list from the 70 and 80s, but it does show the desperation of Trumpists.

Burden of proof is on you. With no list and the manager saying he wasn't on it evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of Moore

And there it is again, there is NO list from the 1970s and 1980s, so Moore's name not being on a list that doesn't exist means nothing except the mall manager is dishonest if he claims to have such a list from the 70 and 80s, but it does show the desperation of Trumpists.

Burden of proof is on you. With no list and the manager saying he wasn't on it evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of Moore
There are more than 12 people who contradict the mall manager, they lead 12+ to 1.

Explain how all this, if it was true, was kept out of the news papers at the time. Seems like this kind of story about an ADA would have been on the front page.

Gee, maybe everyone down in hillbillyville was afraid of the power of the DA's office and feared retribution from the alleged town pedophile.

Easy.

My critique isn't based on racial bias. It's based on a state filled with people who are apparently content to elect an alleged pedophile.

Welcome to the site. A word of advice. Don't put your ignorance on display so early. You'll find you won't be so easily ignored that way.

Do you know what a pedophile is? The unsubstantiated accusations against Moore don't even accuse him of being a pedophile. So, how about upping the quality of your posting, m'kay?

Have a good night.
I referred to Moore as an "alleged pedophile." He is accused of sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl. How is that not an "alleged pedophile?"

My sincerest apologies, I should have put "alleged racist pig", my bad.

Everybody is afraid of the DA's office. They're the only ones who can actually charge a crime, take somebody to court, or throw them in prison.

Please. I chew DAs up and spit them out for breakfast. We had several local ADAs prosecuted as well as some judges and police officers.

Easy.

Have a good night.

My sincerest apologies, I should have put "alleged racist pig", my bad.
Apology accepted.

There are more than 12 people who contradict the mall manager, they lead 12+ to 1.

Name them. Lets hear their testimony as to the list. When did they see it? Why didn't they mention anything when he has been in public life for decades

The New Yorker reported that more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who said that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.
Makes you wonder how this mall manager was kept out of the loop, he said they kept reports of such things, and doesn't recall seeing any on Moore, go figure. And still no contemporary news articles about Moore at the time concerning all these "well known" rumors. I find that hard to believe.
Well it makes me wonder about the credibility of the ONE mall manager when there are more than TWELVE who remember differently.

So why do you regressives keep passing right over the fact that there are no news articles about this at the time? If it were so well known, seems at least one reporter would have gotten wind of it.

A retired Alabama police officer said she and her colleagues were told decades ago to “make sure” Roy Moore “didn’t hang around” high school cheerleaders, and confirmed previous reports that the Republican Senate candidate was banned at the time from a local mall for predatory behavior toward teenage girls.

“The rumor mill was that he liked young girls, and ... we were advised that he was being suspended from the mall because he would hang around the young girls that worked in the stores and ... really got into a place of where they say he was harassing,” former Gadsden police officer Faye Gary told MSNBC on Tuesday.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that ... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said.

More: Police Were Told To Keep Roy Moore Away From High School Cheerleaders, Retired Officer Says

Wow, that is really creepy. Even the Alabama police were trying to protect high school cheerleaders from Moore.

That's the thing you know that locals in the area knew about Roy Moore and his attraction to under age girls, yet he kept getting promoted through-out his life, which gives the indication that people that are from Alabama are either inbreed or very--low brained individuals.

We'll see what December 12th brings. But since Republicans are the overwhelming force in Alabama, they can't risk sitting this one out or voting for a 3rd party--because by doing that they will install Roy Moore in the Senate. The only way to insure that he doesn't win is Republicans will have to vote for Don Jones.

roy-moore-cartoon-beeler.jpg

Are they recalling reality or rumors?

Is there one report? Is there one person who didn't know Moore was running for Chief Justice of the state supreme court?

It's amazing how a police officer would know this and not leak this information during any of his previous elections

Think about it. Would you piss off the most powerful judge in the county, and later the most powerful in the state?

Yes. why wouldn't I?

Does the fact that Trump is one of the most powerful men on earth stop you from accusing him when you think he is wrong about something?

They didn't even have to go on the record. Leak some stuff anonymously to a paper and let them run it. Or the opposing campaign.

But nothing? For decades of public service.

If he is evil, just remember this evil man has power because every person who should have said something remained silent.

Another lying thread. Based on rumor. There were never any formal complaints about Moore. He dated a cheerleader. He attended games. Coached his baby sister's baseball team at the high school.

How many lies can be out there at one time?

So why do you regressives keep passing right over the fact that there are no news articles about this at the time? If it were so well known, seems at least one reporter would have gotten wind of it.

Would have been mega headlines. Deputy District Attorney Roy Moore banned from the mall and the high school. Job is in jeopardy according to insiders in the DA's office"

Another lying thread. Based on rumor. There were never any formal complaints about Moore. He dated a cheerleader. He attended games. Coached his baby sister's baseball team at the high school.

How many lies can be out there at one time?

The guy dated girls half his age. He hung around teenage hangouts, and even called up the local high school for dates.

Would have been mega headlines. Deputy District Attorney Roy Moore banned from the mall and the high school. Job is in jeopardy according to insiders in the DA's office"
Had they published what you just said, that would have been a defamation suit Moore could easily win. He was never banned from the high school.

Forum List

Back