POLL: Do you support White Nationalism?

Do you support White Nationalism?

• Total voters
Nationalism is good for America but why does the left judge everything on the basis of skin color only during republican administrations?

Mac1958 or anybody for that matter...
When Kanye said....”Whites are supreme” what do you think he meant by that? How did he arrive at that? Is he a White Supremacist? Is he a “White Nationalist”?
Just curious
I don't know, because I don't know the context.

He used it in a broad sense...there’s videos all over of him saying it. Assuming he said it and intended it to be interpreted as such how do you think he arrived at his opinion?

When Kanye said....”Whites are supreme” what do you think he meant by that? How did he arrive at that? Is he a White Supremacist? Is he a “White Nationalist”?
Just curious
I don't know, because I don't know the context.

He used it in a broad sense...there’s videos all over of him saying it. Assuming he said it and intended it to be interpreted as such how do you think he arrived at his opinion?
Well, if he thinks that whites are supreme, I guess he thinks that whites are superior.

I very much doubt that was his point. That's why I asked for context.

Having trouble getting some straight answers, so let's cut to the chase.

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!

White Nationalism isn't an issue. A few weeks ago, our WN friends had a massive demonstration in Washington DC and drew 2 dozen.

Considering the fact that there were undercover law enforcement as well as embedded reporters from the media in that number, their support among the general public is considerably lower than their turnout of 24 out of a population of 320 million would indicate
I think you have that wrong. Far greater numbers support white nationalism; than will show up to protest, or march for it precisely because many know that there are plants within the folds of those demonstrators, and they risk political, economic, and physical violence against them. Many more still have to work, and choose to handle the matter in a manner that doesn’t involve riot, publicity, and spectacle...

Yep! I don't go because there is never anything near me and if there is its only the members marching/rallying OR I don't have the gas or money to go. I have been to 2 I can remember. 1 was an NSM christmas party lot of Skinheads,Klan,NSM members etc there that's when I was with the NSM I had my daughter christened then and then another was a league of the south type deal I didn't know was happening I was actually in town to take a driving course to get my license back and they happened to be having a rally right there...so I stood and watched it all.

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!
Funny how you are wondering about this at the same time Black Nationalism is creating white genocide in South Africa.
Murders of farmers in South Africa at 20-year low, research shows
So murder is the only form of violence now?
Oh and here I thought a “genocide” implied murders. Silly me.
Genocide is mass-murder. This is more like government sponsored violence. Apparently the White farmers are making it more difficult for blacks to kill them.
Now they're openly taking their property. This is just the early stages of this.
And using misleading statistics isn't going to change the facts on the ground.

Last edited:

Thanks!
Funny how you are wondering about this at the same time Black Nationalism is creating white genocide in South Africa.
Genocide is mass-murder. This is more government sponsored violence. Apparently the White farmers are making it more difficult for blacks to kill them.
Now they're openly taking their property. This is just the early stages of this.
Early stages of genocide? Or late stages of oppressive invasion?

The United States is a nation founded by Whites, built by Whites and funded by Whites.
Ummmm.....so what’s the issue with “White Nationalists”?
Aren’t the Japanese.....Japanese Nationalists?
Is there a nation with natives whom aren’t nationalistic?

Indeed, the U.S Founding Fathers were for a White's only nation, their immigration law, the Naturalization Act of 1790, specifically stated that only free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.

Genocide is mass-murder. This is more government sponsored violence. Apparently the White farmers are making it more difficult for blacks to kill them.

I'd gladly trade S. Africa's Whites going back to Europe, for N. America's, and W. Europe's Blacks going back to Africa.

But, it seems many far Lefty-Liberals are only for one kind of Nationalism, and not another... Tisk, tisk. truly hypocrites.

I'd gladly trade S. Africa's Whites going back to Europe, for N. America's, and W. Europe's Blacks going back to Africa.

But, it seems many far Lefty-Liberals are only for one kind of Nationalism, and not another... Tisk, tisk. truly hypocrites.
^ :cuckoo:

Just curious
There are far more non-white, “white supremacists”; than there are white ones...

Yeah, you might be right.
I mean Iran, Turkey, India, China, often have more people who believe in White supremacy, and White rights to exist, rather than some very Liberal White countries like Sweden, Germany, the UK, or France.

Why is it so hard for many far-Left-Liberals like yourself to admit that countries like South Africa, and Zimbabwe are treating Whites far worse than the U.S.A, or the UK treats it's Blacks?

I do not support white nationalism because what is important is culture and not skin color.

I am most steadfastly opposed to multiculturalism, which too often conflates the two concepts, and find it just as dangerous as white nationalism -- probably more so in real terms because multiculturalism is so pervasive while white nationalists are rare.
So whose culture do you approve?

Europe, of course. :wink_2:

Notice how Mac1958 strongly encouraged folks to participate in his thread while he made his escape from it...weird. I’d venture a guess...it wasn’t ‘flowing’ quite like he had hoped.
I'm right here, and I'm enjoying the responses. As always.

23.5% "yes" votes as I write this. Interesting.

At least those who voted yes have balls. There are some who voted no and then went on to make arguments that don't seem to be free of supremacist thought.

Thanks!

When Kanye said....”Whites are supreme” what do you think he meant by that? Is he a White Supremacist? Is he a “White Nationalist”?
Just curious
Kanye was telling us he's a retard.

Notice how Mac1958 strongly encouraged folks to participate in his thread while he made his escape from it...weird. I’d venture a guess...it wasn’t ‘flowing’ quite like he had hoped.
I'm right here, and I'm enjoying the responses. As always.

23.5% "yes" votes as I write this. Interesting.

At least those who voted yes have balls. There are some who voted no and then went on to make arguments that don't seem to be free of supremacist thought.
Agreed.

Why is it so hard for many far-Left-Liberals like yourself to admit that countries like South Africa, and Zimbabwe are treating Whites far worse than the U.S.A, or the UK treats it's Blacks?
Until recently white people in those places treated blacks as slaves and subhumans. South Africa most recently. I sympathize for the white people who will lose some land because of the crimes of their fathers, but only a little bit.

In the United States the concept of 'nationalism' isn't valid at all.

We're a conglomeration of too many different peoples to have any real national identity in terms of race or culture.

What we have is a philosophy based on the founding principals:

Democracy
Equality
Inalienable human rights

Those that believe in these principals are true Americans - regardless of their citizenship. Those who do not believe in these principals (like White Nationalists) are grossly unAmerican - regardless of their citizenship.

Why is it so hard for many far-Left-Liberals like yourself to admit that countries like South Africa, and Zimbabwe are treating Whites are worse than the U.S.A, or the UK treats it's Blacks?
Until recently white people in those places treated blacks as slaves and subhumans. South Africa most recently. I sympathize for the white people who will lose some land because of the crimes of their fathers, but only a little bit.

It might come as a surprise, but Black people haven't treated each other very well, either, look at Rwanda, Darfur, Congo Civil War, the massacre at Gukurahundi, the Blacks involved in the Atlantic Slave trade, the wars in Liberia, Somalia, and Sierra Leone, it's all pretty vicious as well.

Forum List

Back