POLL: Do you support White Nationalism?

Do you support White Nationalism?

• Total voters
So murder is the only form of violence now?
Oh and here I thought a “genocide” implied murders. Silly me.
Genocide is mass-murder. This is more government sponsored violence. Apparently the White farmers are making it more difficult for blacks to kill them.
Now they're openly taking their property. This is just the early stages of this.
And using misleading statistics isn't going to change the facts on the ground.
Early stages of genocide? Or late stages of oppressive invasion?
If it's Whites killing blacks it's genocide. If it's blacks killing Whites it's ends to a means.
Record low killings this year. Pretty incompetent genocide then, if you ask me.
Not record low killings. Just a downturn in killings, which could mean several things.

1. Whites are becoming more scarce
  2. Whites are becoming more difficult to kill
  3. Whites are leaving the country in droves
  4. Less murders are being reported by the government

Absolutely. Global crime, IQ, wealth and quality of life statistics are higher in majority white countries than anywhere else in the world and it's no coincidence. The experiment of multiculturalism has proven to be a unmitigated disaster.

The United States is a nation founded by Whites, built by Whites and funded by Whites.
Ummmm.....so what’s the issue with “White Nationalists”?
Aren’t the Japanese.....Japanese Nationalists?
Is there a nation with natives whom aren’t nationalistic?

built by Whites

:laugh2:

That’s cute...my 14 year old posts memes and emojis when she feels unable to engage in logical debate.

Words aren't necessary. Everyone gets that I'm laughing at your foolishness.

The United States is a nation founded by Whites, built by Whites and funded by Whites.
Ummmm.....so what’s the issue with “White Nationalists”?
Aren’t the Japanese.....Japanese Nationalists?
Is there a nation with natives whom aren’t nationalistic?

built by Whites

:laugh2:

That’s cute...my 14 year old posts memes and emojis when she feels unable to engage in logical debate.

Words aren't necessary. Everyone gets that I'm laughing at your foolishness.
or we're laughing at you

In the United States the concept of 'nationalism' isn't valid at all.

We're a conglomeration of too many different peoples to have any real national identity in terms of race or culture.

What we have is a philosophy based on the founding principals:

Democracy
Equality
Inalienable human rights

Those that believe in these principals are true Americans - regardless of their citizenship. Those who do not believe in these principals (like White Nationalists) are grossly unAmerican - regardless of their citizenship.

NEGATIVE.
Our founders decided who were “true Americans”. Had we elected politicians with a nutsack and the guidelines set forth in that pesky Bill Of Rights been adhered to there never would have been any confusion as to the “identity” or the dialect used by the PEOPLE of the United States. Treasonist pieces of shits along the way have forced this once great nation in a direction never intended by the founders. ALL sane, good people admit this.
Are you confused by what their intent for this nation was? Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790 for enlightenment.

You're the one who is confused, dope.

There is only one founding principle that everything else is built from.

"All men are created equal."

The founders knew exactly what they were doing.

Having trouble getting some straight answers, so let's cut to the chase.

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!

When Kanye said....”Whites are supreme” what do you think he meant by that? Is he a White Supremacist? Is he a “White Nationalist”?
Just curious
Kanye was telling us he's a retard.

Was he though?
I hate to make people reach for their straight jacket and piss themselves....but when compared to other races WORLDWIDE, as intellectual beings, what should we conclude?

supreme
[suh-preem, soo-]
adjective
  1. highest in rank or authority; paramount; sovereign; chief.
  2. of the highest quality, degree, character, importance, etc.:supreme courage.
  3. greatest, utmost, or extreme:supreme disgust.
WORLDWIDE, as intellectual beings, what should we conclude?

That you are an exception.

We're a conglomeration of too many different peoples to have any real national identity in terms of race or culture.

Democracy
Equality
Inalienable human rights

Those that believe in these principals are true Americans - regardless of their citizenship. Those who do not believe in these principals (like White Nationalists) are grossly unAmerican - regardless of their citizenship.

NEGATIVE.
Our founders decided who were “true Americans”. Had we elected politicians with a nutsack and the guidelines set forth in that pesky Bill Of Rights been adhered to there never would have been any confusion as to the “identity” or the dialect used by the PEOPLE of the United States. Treasonist pieces of shits along the way have forced this once great nation in a direction never intended by the founders. ALL sane, good people admit this.
Are you confused by what their intent for this nation was? Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790 for enlightenment.

That phrase stems from Biblical belief and you Lefties hate anything Biblical...right?
But, but, but....applying it here supports your position...right?
At the expense of your credibility are you gonna roll with that?

Democracy
Equality
Inalienable human rights

NEGATIVE.

That’s a neat fabrication and all but what about this....
(grab your straight jacket)
DUhBdicX0AAGNZ5.jpg

Democracy
Equality
Inalienable human rights

NEGATIVE.

it doesn't state however all men will be successful.

That's the hardest milestone for leftists to step over. can't do it, can't accept it.

Genocide is mass-murder. This is more government sponsored violence. Apparently the White farmers are making it more difficult for blacks to kill them.
Now they're openly taking their property. This is just the early stages of this.
And using misleading statistics isn't going to change the facts on the ground.
Early stages of genocide? Or late stages of oppressive invasion?

I'd gladly trade S. Africa's Whites going back to Europe, for N. America's, and W. Europe's Blacks going back to Africa.

But, it seems many far Lefty-Liberals are only for one kind of Nationalism, and not another... Tisk, tisk. truly hypocrites.
^ :cuckoo:

Why is it so hard for many far-Left-Liberals like yourself to admit that countries like South Africa, and Zimbabwe are treating Whites far worse than the U.S.A, or the UK treats it's Blacks?
Until recently white people in those places treated blacks as slaves and subhumans. South Africa most recently. I sympathize for the white people who will lose some land because of the crimes of their fathers, but only a little bit.

Recently. lol!!!

I support it only to the extent the white race survives. Quite frankly, there are some major differences between predominantly white countries and those that aren't. Let's be honest. It's not as though South of the border is challenged by white immigration.........HA!

I don't see a clear difference between white nationalism and say Indian culture, black representation, etc etc. Proud of your race? Cool. Whites are on the same boat, so sit on a flag pole if you think differently, really, get fkd :10:

On a side, MOST people view white nationalism and white supremacy as the same thing. You can thank 24/7 progressive/Democrat propaganda for that, and personal ignorance.

Last edited:
I support it only to the extent the white race survives. Quite frankly, there are some major differences between predominant white countries and those that aren't. Let's be honest. It's not as though South of the border is challenged by white immigration.........HA!

I don't see a clear difference between white nationalism and say Indian culture, black representation, etc etc. Proud of your race? Cool. Whites are on the same boat, so sit on a flag pole if you think differently, really, get fkd :10:

On a side, MOST people view white nationalism and white supremacy as the same thing. You can thank 24/7 progressive/Democrat propaganda for that, and personal ignorance.
it's also funny that the brown people want to be with the whites, then complain about the whites. It is the strangest thing on earth. why would someone want to live with white evil? does it make sense to you? The mere fact they come here tells me we ain't the bigots, it's their own kind that are.

Let's ask Kanye West and David Clarke.

I support it only to the extent the white race survives. Quite frankly, there are some major differences between predominant white countries and those that aren't. Let's be honest. It's not as though South of the border is challenged by white immigration.........HA!

it's also funny that the brown people want to be with the whites, then complain about the whites. It is the strangest thing on earth. why would someone want to live with white evil? does it make sense to you? The mere fact they come here tells me we ain't the bigots, it's their own kind that are.

the biggest bigots on the planet are the ones pointing fingers and calling you one.

the biggest bigots on the planet are the ones pointing fingers and calling you one.
they want what you got, but aren't willing to work for it like you, instead use government to take it from you.

There's gonna be a lot of white guilt in these poll results

I have no white guilt at all. And I am still not supportive of white nationalism.
Sure :thup:

Glad you agree.

But since this reply is likely to be sarcasm, let me help you out.

First, your assumption that you know my motivations is laughable.

Second, I am not responsible for the actions of others, especially when they mainly happened long before I could have done anything about it.

And lastly, my family has done much to further equality. I carry no guilt for the color of my skin.

Forum List

Back