POLL: Do you support White Nationalism?

Do you support White Nationalism?

• Total voters
In the United States the concept of 'nationalism' isn't valid at all.

We're a conglomeration of too many different peoples to have any real national identity in terms of race or culture.

What we have is a philosophy based on the founding principals:

Democracy
Equality
Inalienable human rights

Those that believe in these principals are true Americans - regardless of their citizenship. Those who do not believe in these principals (like White Nationalists) are grossly unAmerican - regardless of their citizenship.

NEGATIVE.
Our founders decided who were “true Americans”. Had we elected politicians with a nutsack and the guidelines set forth in that pesky Bill Of Rights been adhered to there never would have been any confusion as to the “identity” or the dialect used by the PEOPLE of the United States. Treasonist pieces of shits along the way have forced this once great nation in a direction never intended by the founders. ALL sane, good people admit this.
Are you confused by what their intent for this nation was? Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790 for enlightenment.

Last edited:
Having trouble getting some straight answers, so let's cut to the chase.

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!

When Kanye said....”Whites are supreme” what do you think he meant by that? Is he a White Supremacist? Is he a “White Nationalist”?
Just curious
Kanye was telling us he's a retard.

Was he though?
I hate to make people reach for their straight jacket and piss themselves....but when compared to other races WORLDWIDE, as intellectual beings, what should we conclude?

supreme
[suh-preem, soo-]
adjective
  1. highest in rank or authority; paramount; sovereign; chief.
  2. of the highest quality, degree, character, importance, etc.:supreme courage.
  3. greatest, utmost, or extreme:supreme disgust.

so you don't like the USA?

I don't like the 'ism' of it. It's become so arbitrarily bastardized. It's like a reality show.

Every tyrant and their brother calls themself a patriot in modern America. We have tyrants pulling our pants down at airports in the name of patriotism. Among other things of similar action. The list is very, very, long. Unfortunately, many in the electorate seem to love them for it. All in the name of security, of course. What fools.

I grew up having history and the proper role of government pounded into my brain. It kind of runs in the family. It's hereditary in a way. I suppose it's why I am the way I am and why I write the way that I do about such things. My name is on many of our founding documents. It's on them because the man who signed his name on them shares both blood and name with me. I keep that famous painting of the crossing of ther Delaware hung on my office wall. A reprint, of course.

Over the years, we've donated quite a few trinkets to the Library of Congress. You know, they used to write things down in little black books that fit just in the palm of your hand. Cool stuff.

At the end of the day, I, for one, consent to very, very, very, little of what our government does. Real patriotism is standing up to the tyrants. Not running interference for them and making excuses for the tyranny like so many in modern America have been systematically indoctrinated to do.

Last edited:

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!
Without an acceptable definition this is just another exercise in futility.

so you don't like the USA?

I don't like the 'ism' of it. It's become so arbitrarily bastardized.

Every tyrant and their brother calls themself a patriot in modern America. We have tyrants pulling our pants down at airports in the name of patriotism. Among other things of similar action. The list is very, very, long. Unfortunately, many in the electorate seem to love them for it. All in the name of security, of course. What fools.

I grew up having history and the proper role of government pounded into my brain. It kind of runs in the family. It's hereditary in a way. I suppose it's why I am the way I am and why I write the way that I do about such things. My name is on many of our founding documents. It's on them because the man who signed his name on them shares both blood and name with me. I keep that famous painting of the crossing of ther Delaware hung on my office wall. A reprint, of course.

Over the years, we've donated quite a few trinkets to the Library of Congress. You know, they used to write things down in little black books that fit just in the palm of your hand. Cool stuff.

At the end of the day, I, for one, consent to very, very, very, little of what our government does. Real patriotism is standing up to the tyrants. Not running interference for them like so many in modern America do.
I'm for my countrymen and women. I want them to succeed in all of their life adventures. I want evil removed like weeds in a garden. I don't care what Europe, Russia, China, or any other fking sets of countries think of my country, it's ours not theirs. They can go spank a chicken. I'm a ist kind of lad. I believe in my fellow americans and I expect they do to. unfortunately, some have some misconception that elitists speak for them. nothing could be farther from the truth. It's what drew me to Trump. he gets it. I wish there were more like him. ones not afraid to say what something actually is. fail is fail, no matter how anyone wraps it up. The trojan horse was opened up after the election.

Funny how you are wondering about this at the same time Black Nationalism is creating white genocide in South Africa.
Murders of farmers in South Africa at 20-year low, research shows
So murder is the only form of violence now?
Oh and here I thought a “genocide” implied murders. Silly me.
Genocide is mass-murder. This is more government sponsored violence. Apparently the White farmers are making it more difficult for blacks to kill them.
Now they're openly taking their property. This is just the early stages of this.
And using misleading statistics isn't going to change the facts on the ground.
Early stages of genocide? Or late stages of oppressive invasion?
If it's Whites killing blacks it's genocide. If it's blacks killing Whites it's ends to a means.

Thanks!
What is "White Nationalism"?

Thanks!
I did my best to anticipate your question in the post you quoted. You're free to submit yours. So far, five posters were happy to vote "yes" without need of one.

I'm for my countrymen and women. I want them to succeed in all of their life adventures. I want evil removed like weeds in a garden. I don't care what Europe, Russia, China, or any other fking sets of countries think of my country, it's ours not theirs. They can go spank a chicken. I'm a ist kind of lad. I believe in my fellow americans and I expect they do to. unfortunately, some have some misconception that elitists speak for them. nothing could be farther from the truth. It's what drew me to Trump. he gets it. I wish there were more like him. ones not afraid to say what something actually is. fail is fail, no matter how anyone wraps it up. The trojan horse was opened up after the election.

We gave you guys Donald Trump in a handbasket. You're welcome. Heh heh.

Rule 40b. Which was a result of our efforts back in 2012. We scared the hell out of the GOP. We rocked the delegate game. So, they changed the rules. That rule got Trump's name on the nomination in 2015/2016

When they kicked us out, we filled the building next door at the same time they had their GOP debate. We doubled their crowd, too. lol.

Trump is better than Clinton. Not by much. But God help us all if Clinton would have got elected.

Without Trump's name on the nomination, she would have. No doubt about it.

It's a process of continuing growth.

Last edited:

Thanks!
I did my best to anticipate your question in the post you quoted. You're free to submit yours. So far, five posters were happy to vote "yes" without need of one.
"White" may be viewed as race or ethnicity, but I don't get the nationalism bit. Have you ever heard of Asian or black nationalism?

It's a pretty knee-jerk term.

Thanks!
"White" may be viewed as race or ethnicity, but I don't get the nationalism bit. Have you ever heard of Asian or black nationalism?

It's a pretty knee-jerk term.
You may want to ask those who voted "yes" and see what they say.

I'd gladly trade S. Africa's Whites going back to Europe, for N. America's, and W. Europe's Blacks going back to Africa.

But, it seems many far Lefty-Liberals are only for one kind of Nationalism, and not another... Tisk, tisk. truly hypocrites.
^ :cuckoo:

Why is it so hard for many far-Left-Liberals like yourself to admit that countries like South Africa, and Zimbabwe are treating Whites are worse than the U.S.A, or the UK treats it's Blacks?
Until recently white people in those places treated blacks as slaves and subhumans. South Africa most recently. I sympathize for the white people who will lose some land because of the crimes of their fathers, but only a little bit.

It might come as a surprise, but Black people haven't treated each other very well, either, look at Rwanda, Darfur, Congo Civil War, the massacre at Gukurahundi, the Blacks involved in the Atlantic Slave trade, the wars in Liberia, Somalia, and Sierra Leone, it's all pretty vicious as well.
.... Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis,.......

Thanks!

Mango (do you know how to peel one? The fiancé is East Indian Guyanese, so let's just say I've been schooled)

Better question, Mac, is, is why do you think Nationalism must be white? Are you prejudiced or something?

Hell yes I support AMERICAN nationalism, of the shallow, somewhat kiddy pool depth of the spectrum. Nationalism can be highly beneficial for all American ethnic and skin tone subcultures, and being an intelligent individual, you're already aware of this.

Why must you play so easily into Identity Politics? Americans have always been American first, subdivided into their respective trait differences second. This so-called Nazi trap you've built would make Theodor W. Adorno (creator of the California F scale) smirk.

We gave you guys Donald Trump in a handbasket. You're welcome. Heh heh.

Rule 40b.

Trump is better than Clinton. Not by much. But God help us all if Clinton would have got elected.

Without Trump's name on the nomination, she would have. No doubt about it.

It's a process of continuing growth.
that's why sometimes you never look a gift horse in the face.

Thanks!

Mango (do you know how to peel one? The fiancé is East Indian Guyanese, so let's just say I've been schooled)

Better question, Mac, is, is why do you think Nationalism must be white? Are you prejudiced or something?

Hell yes I support AMERICAN nationalism, of the shallow, somewhat kiddy pool depth of the spectrum. Nationalism can be highly beneficial for all American ethnic and skin tone subcultures, and being an intelligent individual, you're already aware of this.

Why must you play so easily into Identity Politics? Americans have always been American first, subdivided into their respective trait differences second. This so-called Nazi trap you've built would make Theodor W. Adorno (creator of the California F scale) smirk.
As I've pointed out, I became curious while reading a thread called The Creation Of White Nationalism, which was started by a very proud conservative poster. Perhaps you can ask her.

And the question is the question. It has clearly bothered some here, but I can live with that. You're certainly free to start a poll based on a question you prefer. As I pointed out, I was hopeful there would be "no complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible".

I'd gladly trade S. Africa's Whites going back to Europe, for N. America's, and W. Europe's Blacks going back to Africa.

But, it seems many far Lefty-Liberals are only for one kind of Nationalism, and not another... Tisk, tisk. truly hypocrites.
^ :cuckoo:

Why is it so hard for many far-Left-Liberals like yourself to admit that countries like South Africa, and Zimbabwe are treating Whites are worse than the U.S.A, or the UK treats it's Blacks?
Until recently white people in those places treated blacks as slaves and subhumans. South Africa most recently. I sympathize for the white people who will lose some land because of the crimes of their fathers, but only a little bit.

It might come as a surprise, but Black people haven't treated each other very well, either, look at Rwanda, Darfur, Congo Civil War, the massacre at Gukurahundi, the Blacks involved in the Atlantic Slave trade, the wars in Liberia, Somalia, and Sierra Leone, it's all pretty vicious as well.
Okay... I sympathize for the white people who will lose some land because of the crimes of their fathers, but only a little bit.

Oh and here I thought a “genocide” implied murders. Silly me.
Genocide is mass-murder. This is more government sponsored violence. Apparently the White farmers are making it more difficult for blacks to kill them.
Now they're openly taking their property. This is just the early stages of this.
And using misleading statistics isn't going to change the facts on the ground.
If it's Whites killing blacks it's genocide. If it's blacks killing Whites it's ends to a means.
Record low killings this year. Pretty incompetent genocide then, if you ask me.

Thanks!

As I've pointed out, I became curious while reading a thread called The Creation Of White Nationalism, which was started by a very proud conservative poster. Perhaps you can ask her.

And the question is the question. It has clearly bothered some here, but I can live with that. You're certainly free to start a poll based on a question you prefer. As I pointed out, I was hopeful there would be "no complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible".
your thread is stupid and has no meaning. if you can't qualify the question, it's ambiguous making the poll useless. I asked you before, if I'm white and I believe in the nation, am I for white nationalism?

Forum List

Back