POLL: Do you support White Nationalism?

Do you support White Nationalism?

• Total voters
People sure do get upset over clear, direct questions.
clear as mud. but you knew that. it was your intention. you're that guy.
BTW, you're still avoiding my question. why won't you answer the question you're asked? chicken shit maybe?
You just don't like the question, which is telling in itself.

Did you ask a question to deflect from the thread? No surprise.

Ask again, I'll be happy to answer it. Unlike what I'm seeing on this thread.
I don't understand your meaning of the question. I've asked you for clarification and refuse to give one. go figure eh. deceitful I don't fall for. If you're so convinced of an outcome, you must be a leftist.

dude, I asked you, if I'm white and I believe in country first does that mean I'm for white nationalism? it's a really fking simple question that you keep deflecting from like ricochet rabbit.

BTW, you're still avoiding my question. why won't you answer the question you're asked? chicken shit maybe?

I don't understand your meaning of the question. I've asked you for clarification and refuse to give one. go figure eh. deceitful I don't fall for. If you're so convinced of an outcome, you must be a leftist.

dude, I asked you, if I'm white and I believe in country first does that mean I'm for white nationalism? it's a really fking simple question that you keep deflecting from like ricochet rabbit.
I made it as clear as I could in the OP that you're welcome to provide your interpretation of the definition. Somehow that wasn't good enough. If you want to call that deceitful, that's fine. Maybe you're afraid to give one. I asked.

Now - do you support White Nationalism? The answer would be "yes", "no" or "Mango" if you don't want to reveal yourself. And you can base it on a definition you provide.

Can I do anything to make this simpler for you?

I made it as clear as I could in the OP that you're welcome to provide your interpretation of the definition. Somehow that wasn't good enough. If you want to call that deceitful, that's fine. Maybe you're afraid to give one. I asked.

Now - do you support White Nationalism? The answer would be "yes", "no" or "Mango" if you don't want to reveal yourself. And you can base it on a definition you provide.

no, no, no son, you don't get to make that comment here. you define your purpose here. why are you afraid to do so? you know your thread is deceitful. you did it on purpose. you are just a little internet leftist fk.
If you were sincere, then one of the those choices would have been are you white and for our nation. but no,, you intentionally deceived. it's a leftist quality. and one you're proud of. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

no, no, no son, you don't get to make that comment here. you define your purpose here. why are you afraid to do so? you know your thread is deceitful. you did it on purpose. you are just a little internet leftist fk.
Okay, I think I have my answer. Thanks.

Okay, I think I have my answer. Thanks.
yes you do, that you are indeed a leftist punk that intentionally uses deceit to make a thread. only something a true leftist would do. Again, the only answer you got from me is that I'm white and I am for my nation. now sir, if you say anything other than that in here about me, I will report your ass.

yes you do, that you are indeed a leftist punk that intentionally uses deceit to make a thread. only something a true leftist would do. Again, the only answer you got from me is that I'm white and I am for my nation. now sir, if you say anything other than that in here about me, I will report your ass.
wow!

White nationalism? WTF is that? Another made-up leftist traitor word of the day?
Why not ask PoliticalChic? She started the thread that made me curious, The Creation Of White Nationalism

Let me know what she says, thanks.
why don't you define your question?
I provided both a clear question and an opportunity to frame your answer as you see fit.

That would be far more interesting than binary responses.

That's pretty much when you guys when full-on drama queen.

White nationalism? WTF is that? Another made-up leftist traitor word of the day?
Why not ask PoliticalChic? She started the thread that made me curious, The Creation Of White Nationalism

I provided both a clear question and an opportunity to frame your answer as you see fit.

clear as mud. your poll is disingenuous and deceiving as I have already state multiple times now. I asked for clarification and you refuse, proves your intentions.

clear as mud. your poll is disingenuous and deceiving as I have already state multiple times now. I asked for clarification and you refuse, proves your intentions.
The point is that you can make it as clear as you want by providing a contextual definition. Look at what I wrote.

I think you're just playing this game because of your beliefs and you're a little defensive. Sorry, but I covered my bases in the OP.

Your response has been all the answer I need.

The point is that you can make it as clear as you want by providing a contextual definition. Look at what I wrote.

I think you're just playing this game because of your beliefs and you're a little defensive. Sorry, but I covered my bases in the OP.

I did, I told you who I am and what I'm for, that isn't a choice in your poll. update the poll question then.

I did, I told you who I am and what I'm for, that isn't a choice in your poll. update the poll question then.
Sure! You bet! I'll get right on that!

Sure! You bet! I'll get right on that!
then I don't answer your poll question. instead I will tell the audience that you are an insincere pollster who is looking for one outcome and it isn't a fair question to answer. let's see how many of you are white and are for our nation? Vote here with I agree.

Oh and proud to be white.

Because it's obvious Mac is either a white guy who is an apologist or he isn't for our country.

Forum List

Back