POLL: Do you support White Nationalism?

Do you support White Nationalism?

• Total voters
Having trouble getting some straight answers, so let's cut to the chase.

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!
white nationalist are fucking stewpud.

all of our families came from somewhere else.

if you want to be some kind of 'race nationalist' go back to where you came from. and good luck with that, you most likely have no idea.
what the fk does this even mean? can you explain in english and without the fking chip on shoulder? are you white? do you want our country to be outstanding?
well I used pretty small words and typed real slow for all the white nationalist.

but if you need it explained;

white nationalist are fucking stewpud; You dunces claim that only white people came here and founded the country. This is historically and factually wrong.

all of our families came from somewhere else. No humans evolved or were created in the Americas, so none of us are from here.

if you want to be some kind of 'race nationalist' go back to where you came from. and good luck with that, you most likely have no idea; we have been cross breeding for generations, get a dna test and see if you are from where you think you are. bet you have some African in you :muahaha:

Your vote will be visible. We'll see whose votes are conspicuous by their absence.

And since specific definitions seem to be slippery things nowadays, please feel free to expand as you please. No complaining about such a clear, direct and reasonable question, if possible.

Thanks!

if you want to be some kind of 'race nationalist' go back to where you came from. and good luck with that, you most likely have no idea.

MOST of “our families” were invited here.
Is this you shown in the image?
Charles+Helms+Douchebag_2.jpg
Invited?

the only real invited were the german mercenaries.

Thanks!

Invited?

There were no immigration laws on the books pre 1868 as there was a need / demand for people good, white and of high moral character to help build the greatest nation on the planet.

You would have to have some sort of brain disorder to think that Americans should be replaced by a bunch of third worlders.

But of course, according to the media, defending your own is racism. Except if your own includes criminals and illegals.

Thanks!

what the fk does this even mean? can you explain in english and without the fking chip on shoulder? are you white? do you want our country to be outstanding?
well I used pretty small words and typed real slow for all the white nationalist.

white nationalist are fucking stewpud; You dunces claim that only white people came here and founded the country. This is historically and factually wrong.

all of our families came from somewhere else. No humans evolved or were created in the Americas, so none of us are from here.

if you want to be some kind of 'race nationalist' go back to where you came from. and good luck with that, you most likely have no idea; we have been cross breeding for generations, get a dna test and see if you are from where you think you are. bet you have some African in you :muahaha:
You don’t know what white nationalists believe.

Thanks!

Invited?

There were no immigration laws on the books pre 1868 as there was a need / demand for people good, white and of high moral character to help build the greatest nation on the planet.
The history books don't support your claim.

and everyone hated the Irish

Thanks!

I get a pretty damn good idea reading what they spew.

you're part of the problem

Thanks!

No, you are.

You sit there and do nothing as every facet of society becomes anti-white in extraordinary ways that make the Jim Crow south look tame and you dare to think you are the solution?

When you fools are gone and the left is destroyed, white people are going to go their own way, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

The damage that has been to white people by the left, and the right’s negligence is catastrophic and ultimately we will build our own nations to re-instill all that we have lost.

When you fools are gone and the left is destroyed, white people are going to go their own way, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
For all of you on the Right who have bitched and moaned about this thread, I give you this.

You can pretend that this doesn't exist, you can pretend that people like this don't overwhelmingly favor certain candidates, but we both know that would be a lie.

No, you are.

You sit there and do nothing as every facet of society becomes anti-white in extraordinary ways that make the Jim Crow south look tame and you dare to think you are the solution?

The damage that has been to white people by the left, and the right’s negligence is catastrophic and ultimately we will build our own nations to re-instill all that we have lost.
you make up about 1% of the population, so where are you going to go?

For all of you on the Right who have bitched and moaned about this thread, I give you this.

You can pretend that this doesn't exist, you can pretend that people like this don't overwhelmingly favor certain candidates, but we both know that would be a lie.
like I said, he's part of the problem.

The Right has a choice: It can do what you've been doing and work to CLEARLY and LOUDLY marginalize them, or it can do what most have been doing, and just pretend they're not there or that that they shouldn't matter or who cares.

Right now, 98% of what I see is the latter.

The Right has a choice: It can do what you've been doing and work to CLEARLY and LOUDLY marginalize them, or it can do what most have been doing, and just pretend they're not there or that that they shouldn't matter or who cares.

the only people giving them the stage is the leftist media.

everyone has ignored them for decades, but all of a sudden, it's like they are the majority.

the left is to easily lead by the media, so unless the media confesses what they are doing...

everyone has ignored them for decades, but all of a sudden, it's like they are the majority.

the left is to easily lead by the media, so unless the media confesses what they are doing...
That excuse won't work with minorities. If you're not doing the right thing, you're enabling.

Not my battle. That's up to you.

No, you are.

You losers are pathetic...every attempt to make this a white America has failed miserably.
There are too many decent people in the country to allow you cockroaches to breed past acceptable levels.
You all eventually end up like the loser below:
jason-kessler-charlottesville-rally-1.jpg

Kessler’s father can be heard screaming “Hey! You get out of my room!” once he realizes that Kessler is on a live-stream spouting off racist propaganda. While Kessler tries to get his dad to leave him alone as he discusses the merits of bigotry
This White Supremacist Got Shut Down by His Own Father During a Live-Stream

or find out you are indeed living a pathetic lie:

white.jpg

white nationalist finds out he's black - Bing video

Last edited:

Thanks!

Invited?

Except you have no proof of the character of these white people being "high", oh wait we do; slavery, Native American genocide, rape, murder, Jim Crow, sun down towns, reservations, theft of land, property and people, etc.
I guess there are facts...

If the only people giving them a stage is leftist media, would they be winning primaries and on the ballot?
The far right doesnt pay attention to "leftist media"; these candidates are promoted via other means.

hint: actual nazis disagree.

Meanwhile you voted for a party that supports racists like Sarah Jeong and the rest of the New York Times staff, as well as BLM, which is a racist black nationalist organization. Own up to it and shut the fuck up about how scary you think white nationalism is.

You are lucky we just want to be white nationalists and be left alone. If we were as evil as you we would all be like Odium and treat non-whites and their white cuckold slaves like simply obstacles for resources.

EVERYONE on the modern day left is morally compromised. If there is a hell you can be rest assured that all of you have a seat assigned there.

Forum List

Back