Poll: How Many Of You Would Believe.....??

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012

Biden's "Biggest Achievement" Was Spending $1.2 Trillon on "Infrastructure."​

How Surprised Would You Be to Learn That Almost No Infrastructure Has Been Built?​

—Disinformation Expert Ace​

a) Not surprised at all, I am reasonably well-informed

b) Somewhat surprised, I don't keep up with the news

c) Completely surprised -- my pronouns are Zey/Zem

d) What are you talking about? I identify as a marmot and I am part of a polymorphously perverse polycule with various sexual weasels

Don't worry, everybody -- they spent a lot on Government Infrastructure and Racial Infrastructure. Almost as good as real infrastructure.

You will remember that Trump also tried to get an infrastructure bill through -- but Democrats refused to vote for it, to deny him any kind of a success.

Let's see how the Sage of Scranton did with $1.2 trillion that he set on fire and which we'll never see again.

Spoiler!

Rampant inflation and President Joe Biden's favoring of left-wing policies are contributing to a lack of progress on his landmark infrastructure law, analysts told the Daily Caller.

Two and a half years after Congress ratified the $1.2 trillion Bipartisan Infrastructure Law in November of 2021, there has been very little concrete progress on new roads or bridges. The trillions of federal dollars the Biden administration has poured into the economy may actually be hindering the completion of the infrastructure that Biden promised to build, analysts told the Caller.

"Right now, the inputs cost 31 percent more than they did in January 2021," David Ditch, a senior policy analyst at the Heritage Foundation, told the Daily Caller. "They've been flat for, frankly, about two years at this point, but they increased so dramatically right away that even though the amount of available money for highway projects is much higher now than it was in 2021, the value of that spending is lower."

The lack of headway undercuts Biden's campaign messaging on "transforming our crumbling transportation infrastructure -- including roads and bridges, rail, aviation, ports, and inland waterways."

The Biden campaign touted it as "the largest infrastructure plan since President Eisenhower's interstate highway system."
The federal government has granted $454 billion to states across 56,000 projects, according to the White House. This commitment of taxpayer dollars would seem to make good on one of Biden's marquee campaign promises to deliver new bridges and roads to the nation. But of the 10 bridge and highway projects with the most money allocated from the bill, only one -- the $1.6 billion Penn Station Access project -- has broken ground on major construction.

Last edited:
Did you know that government has spent a mind boggling $40 TRILLION dollars just in the past 10 years? That's $40,000 BILLION dollars. Our streets should be paved in gold for that amount of borrowing and spending. Yet here we are $35 TRILLION in debt, the interest payments are more than we spend on Defense and there's no end in sight to government borrowing and spending. Where the HELL did $40,000 billion dollars go???

Biden has gained the upper hand on account of the convictions. Nothing other than Trump becoming antiwar will be effective for him from now on. He has to take up the risk of opposing Biden's war.

Biden's onstage propaganda yesterday sealed it for him............ unless Trump can find his way back.

How Surprised Would You Be to Learn That Almost No Infrastructure Has Been Built?​

—Disinformation Expert Ace​

a) Not surprised at all, I am reasonably well-informed

b) Somewhat surprised, I don't keep up with the news

c) Completely surprised -- my pronouns are Zey/Zem

d) What are you talking about? I identify as a marmot and I am part of a polymorphously perverse polycule with various sexual weasels

Don't worry, everybody -- they spent a lot on Government Infrastructure and Racial Infrastructure. Almost as good as real infrastructure.

You will remember that Trump also tried to get an infrastructure bill through -- but Democrats refused to vote for it, to deny him any kind of a success.

Let's see how the Sage of Scranton did with $1.2 trillion that he set on fire and which we'll never see again.

Spoiler!
It probably went into modernizing, stocking, and outfitting their bunkers. They know they'll be needing them soon...

Maybe because it wasn't necessary at the time?

Your input is always so revealing

sooooooooo............ schools built in the 50s & earlier didn't need AC or adequate heating? bridges & roads were in excellent condition too? how'z about rural, hillbilly internets access? or deep urban poverty zones?

are you kidding?

Where the HELL did $40,000 billion dollars go???
A lot of it in gifts to the Ukraine.

Trump and his faithful have no way forward without going antiwar.

Biden could be propped up dead in a chair after yesterday's prowar performance, and still beat Trump.

I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
Printing money up and driving inflation to the point all lower and middle class people are having to reduce their abilities to purchase planned items that’d make the Zimbabwe government blush and nothing to show for it.

All Democrats did was make rich comrades richer.

Rampant inflation and President Joe Biden’s favoring of left-wing policies are contributing to a lack of progress on his landmark infrastructure law, analysts told the Daily Caller.

Two and a half years after Congress ratified the $1.2 trillion Bipartisan Infrastructure Law in November of 2021, there has been very little concrete progress on new roads or bridges.

Where the HELL did $40,000 billion dollars go???
Air craft carriers that will never launch (or seldom launch) planes in anger
Cruisers that will never (or seldom) fire their guns in anger
Satellites that will tell us where North Korea’s missiles landed in the rural pacific
Submarines that costs 4X as much as the ones they are replacing but are the best submarines in the water--just like the ones they are replacing.

Those are the facts.

But you’re going to blame 8 y/o Pedro Martinez who is getting a discounted school lunch for the $40,000 Billion being spent. Right?

yer 'source' can't even afford an editor?

here's a neat little way to not read bullshit ... try researching facts.

start here:

Biden Administration Investment Tracker

now - for example, i put in info for my little state of CT ... one of the OG 13:

JUN 15, 2023 • Last updated on Jan 29, 2024

Biden Administration Investment Tracker​

Use this tool to learn more about local projects in your community, and across the country, supported by the Biden administration’s economic laws.

The passage of the Inflation Reduction Act, the CHIPS and Science Act, and the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act—two of which received broad bipartisan support—unleashed an unprecedented level of public and private sector investments in America.
Biden Administration Investment Tracker

:p

I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
Printing money up and driving inflation to the point all lower and middle class people are having to reduce their abilities to purchase planned items that’d make the Zimbabwe government blush and nothing to show for it.

All Democrats did was make rich comrades richer.

Rampant inflation and President Joe Biden’s favoring of left-wing policies are contributing to a lack of progress on his landmark infrastructure law, analysts told the Daily Caller.

Two and a half years after Congress ratified the $1.2 trillion Bipartisan Infrastructure Law in November of 2021, there has been very little concrete progress on new roads or bridges.

Much like the wall. It didn’t seem to stop any illegals.

Projects take time to complete. Except it’s been 8 years or so since the wall was built. It hasn’t done shit.

Forum List

Back