POLL: Is this in the best interests of our young people, or is it not?

Should we promote & enable challenging opinions for our young people?

• Yes

Votes: 47 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
Keep in mind that the sanctimonious loon Macnugget once said that the peaceful protesters marching in reaction to the police killing of Eric Garner were directly responsible for 2 police officers being ambushed and murdered in NYC,
and Mac went so far as to further blame posters here, including myself, for being responsible for those murders.
Wow, you folks are desperate. Still flailing. Still deflecting.

Just admit you don't really believe in true freedom of expression.

You have plenty of fellow regressives here who will defend you.

You've learned not to deny the above I see. that's a bit of progress.

See? the above is the real Mac.

Keep in mind that the sanctimonious loon Macnugget once said that the peaceful protesters marching in reaction to the police killing of Eric Garner were directly responsible for 2 police officers being ambushed and murdered in NYC,
and Mac went so far as to further blame posters here, including myself, for being responsible for those murders.

Yes, I'm sure all your little Regressive Left friends believe that, and that's fine with me. Run with it.

You're a coward.

Yes, I'm sure all your little Regressive Left friends believe that, and that's fine with me. Run with it.

You're a coward.

You said it Mac. Why Lie?

You're a coward.

Man, my leg is sore from all the humping. You folks will do ANYTHING to deflect and avoid.

Believe whatever you want. I don't care. My point has been made over and over on this thread.

You're a coward.

Man, my leg is sore from all the humping. You folks will do ANYTHING to deflect and avoid.

Believe whatever you want. I don't care. My point has been made over and over on this thread.

You dodged or ignored every rebuttal to your nonsense, PC.

You're a coward.

Judge for yourselves, people. Mac1958 demands that peaceful protesters apologize for getting 2 cops killed:

The PC Police should apologize....

note: further in he blames posters HERE explicitly.

You're a coward.

Judge for yourselves, people. Mac1958 demands that peaceful protesters apologize for getting 2 cops killed:

Wh.....wh...where'd he go?

The PC Police should apologize....note: further in he blames posters HERE explicitly.
There ya go, "people" (aka Regressive Lefties). NYC and LL are desperate to deflect from the thread, so be sure to read that. It will completely take your minds off this thread.

Okay, has everyone read it? Great. I stand behind every word, obviously.

Are you sure you're read it? Please do, or the poor guys will have a complete meltdown.

Seriously, it's right up there ^^^^^^^ . PLEASE.

Now, back to the thread that the cowards are trying so hard to troll and derail:

images

Bernie Sanders Condemns Threats Against Ann Coulter Speech At Berkeley | The Huffington Post
“To me, it’s a sign of intellectual weakness,” he said. “If you can’t ask Ann Coulter in a polite way questions which expose the weakness of her arguments, if all you can do is boo, or shut her down, or prevent her from coming, what does that tell the world?”

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
The PC Police should apologize....note: further in he blames posters HERE explicitly.
There ya go, "people" (aka Regressive Lefties). NYC and LL are desperate to deflect from the thread, so be sure to read that. It will completely take your minds off this thread.

Okay, has everyone read it? Great. I stand behind every word, obviously.
]

That thread proves what a phony you are.

You preach about listening to diverse opinions, then call people murderers for having an opinion you don't like, and acting on that opinion (peacefully and legally) in a way you didn't like.

So be prepared, every time you start a lame phony thread like this, to be reminded of what you REALLY believe.

You're a coward.

Wh.....wh...where'd he go?

He's probably off composing a thread demanding that I apologize for killing this thread.

I told YOU it wasn't about "not wanting to hear it". It's about allowing others the courtesy and the liberty to hear it.

And I told you why. CONFIDENT people -- people trusting in their convictions and truths -- have NO PROBLEM with free speech. The paranoid and insecure -- DO have a problem with allowing others to hear opposing points of view.

Bullshit. They don't want to be associated with her bullshit. They are not afraid of her message.

Allowing others to hear it or not is NOT their call. They can protest from outside the hall. That's not associating themselves with it. OBVIOUSLY, her "message" makes them "uncomfortable". Because their fear has to be that OTHERS might learn something or agree in parts of what she says. Otherwise, there would be no downside. Let the "Illuminati" folks and the Holocaust deniers have their shots. How long does it take you to totally defeat their "message". Aint no sweat off anyone's back to refute and dismiss fuzzy, muddled, or hateful thinking.

If they are so GOOD at their convictions, letting free speech reign would be a WELCOMED thing. Even amusing at times. I think they are fearful, paranoid, and not very well equipped to refute the stuff they fear..
The Regressives know this. This is simply about their fear of opposing views ruining all the effort they make in conditioning our kids on campus.

Let me know when Liberty University and other bastions of rightwing indoctrination allow opposing views...

Let's see.. BESIDES Liberty Univ. where's the ginormous list of "bastions of rightwing indoctrination" that you refer to here? :lol: Seems to me -- that's gonna be a very small list compromising an amazingly TINY portion of college minds getting "indoctrinated".. Even Liberty U brings challenge to campus on TOPICS that rattle "conservative nerves" but is not HUGE on petty partisan political squabbles.

We're talking about an illness that has infected MOST universities in MOST states. Even my own UTenn had recent bouts with pronoun wars and speakers. Until they slash the budget for the Office on campus that was kicking out these ridiculous edicts and agendas..
I also don't remember riots and threats when Sanders spoke at Liberty.

Maybe I missed it. Or maybe they're not cowards there, who knows.

Last edited:
Bullshit. They don't want to be associated with her bullshit. They are not afraid of her message.

Allowing others to hear it or not is NOT their call. They can protest from outside the hall. That's not associating themselves with it. OBVIOUSLY, her "message" makes them "uncomfortable". Because their fear has to be that OTHERS might learn something or agree in parts of what she says. Otherwise, there would be no downside. Let the "Illuminati" folks and the Holocaust deniers have their shots. How long does it take you to totally defeat their "message". Aint no sweat off anyone's back to refute and dismiss fuzzy, muddled, or hateful thinking.

If they are so GOOD at their convictions, letting free speech reign would be a WELCOMED thing. Even amusing at times. I think they are fearful, paranoid, and not very well equipped to refute the stuff they fear..
The Regressives know this. This is simply about their fear of opposing views ruining all the effort they make in conditioning our kids on campus.

Let me know when Liberty University and other bastions of rightwing indoctrination allow opposing views...

Let's see.. BESIDES Liberty Univ. where's the ginormous list of "bastions of rightwing indoctrination" that you refer to here? :lol: Seems to me -- that's gonna be a very small list compromising an amazingly TINY portion of college minds getting "indoctrinated".. Even Liberty U brings challenge to campus on TOPICS that rattle "conservative nerves" but is not HUGE on petty partisan political squabbles.

We're talking about an illness that has infected MOST universities in MOST states. Even my own UTenn had recent bouts with pronoun wars and speakers. Until they slash the budget for the Office on campus that was kicking out these ridiculous edicts and agendas..
I also don't remember riots and threats when Sanders spoke at Liberty.

Maybe I missed it. Or maybe they're not cowards there, who knows.

Bernies a good example of why mere political speech shouldn't be feared or shooed elsewhere. Because I agree with about 1/2 of what Bernie wants. And there is much in common with Conservatives as well. At least TRUE Conservatives. Not the Country Club, business as usual crowd.

Forum List

Back