POLL: Is this in the best interests of our young people, or is it not?

Should we promote & enable challenging opinions for our young people?

• Yes

Votes: 47 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
Effectively learning requires the principles of how to critically think. Without those principles, learners cannot filter out fake news and alt facts and pretenders who say the love but really hate critical thinking, like the OP.
So far I'm getting precisely the kind of responses I expected from the Regressive Left, like this one. All of them leaving the door open for thought censorship. Thanks. .
Learning critical thinking skills in the minds of the regressive Alt Right Mac1958 somehow creates thought censorship, when in fact it outs fake news and alt facts and those who love those dark deeds.
Thanks again!

Just to put some rational perspective on one more Mac attack on liberals, let's keep in mind:

The conservative push for school vouchers, school choice, religious schools, homeschooling are all examples of how CONSERVATIVES are, as much or more than liberals,

desirous of shielding their children from differing opinions.
Is that a "Yes" or a "No"?

Just to put some rational perspective on one more Mac attack on liberals, let's keep in mind:

The conservative push for school vouchers, school choice, religious schools, homeschooling are all examples of how CONSERVATIVES are, as much or more than liberals,

And by the way, I don't attack liberals. I do attack Regressive Leftists.

You people are NOT liberal.

It's a reminder that we never hear about rightwing political correctness from you.

It's a reminder that we never hear about rightwing political correctness from you.
Yes, I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

What about the rightwingers who homeschool, or send their kids to a religious school, or a conservative college?

why do you give them a pass?

What about the rightwingers who homeschool, or send their kids to a religious school, or a conservative college?

Start a thread, invite me, I'll comment.

Your cowardly deflections don't work with me.

Effectively learning requires the principles of how to critically think. Without those principles, learners cannot filter out fake news and alt facts and pretenders who say the love but really hate critical thinking, like the OP.
So far I'm getting precisely the kind of responses I expected from the Regressive Left, like this one. All of them leaving the door open for thought censorship. Thanks. .
Learning critical thinking skills in the minds of the regressive Alt Right Mac1958 somehow creates thought censorship, when in fact it outs fake news and alt facts and those who love those dark deeds.
Thanks again!.
Why do love thought censorship, Mac?

Such a straightforward poll, about one of our most fundamental values as a country, and the Regressive Left has to spin and deflect.

I guess that answers my question, and confirms my opinion.

Start a thread, invite me, I'll comment. Your cowardly deflections don't work with me..
Yet you are a prime deflector, Mac.

He NEVER debates. He proselytizes, and simply ignores or ridicules anyone who rebuts his views.

It's the Mac version of the PoliticalChic style of posting.

Start a thread, invite me, I'll comment. Your cowardly deflections don't work with me..
Yet you are a prime deflector, Mac.

He NEVER debates. He proselytizes, and simply ignores or ridicules anyone who rebuts his views.

It's the Mac version of the PoliticalChic style of posting.
Yeah, he is a PC or the old where_r or edwardbaiamonte type of spastic sponge.

He hates critical thinking because it outs his fake news and alt facts.

Start a thread, invite me, I'll comment.

Your cowardly deflections don't work with me.

I'm deflecting by bringing up rightwingers? So you admit your thread is just one more troll attack on liberals.

Big surprise.

Interesting that two lefties labeled the OP "funny".

I wonder if that's their way of voting "No".

lol, maybe if more people had challenged Hitler's opportunities to speak, Nazism wouldn't have happened.

Forum List

Back