POLL: Kool Aid

Poll: ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?

• Yes, I heard of this before the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No, I never heard of this befor the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stereotypes of African Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" African Americans are often portrayed as violent, lazy and very religious. They also are portrayed as having a love of fried chicken,watermelon, corn bread, Kool-Aid, waffles, sweet tea, and grape drink.["
Fucking waffles is racist...SOB!

Food cant be racist, you dont have to do this dumb act....it seems like its contagious
Why would waffles be a insult to black people? I love me some waffle house.
I have no clue why Black people pay attention to what some silly ignorant white people think about the food they eat or what they drink.

To anyone who doesnt know the Kool Aid stereotype is there one piece of information that I can provide to show you this is an actual thing?

Whelp --- that's exactly what I'm trying to get at with this poll. Be patient, doctor.

To anyone who doesnt know the Kool Aid stereotype is there one piece of information that I can provide to show you this is an actual thing?
I believe ya...some people are not up to speed on race speech...we know better now.

As been [sic] noted over and over and over and over ---- if you're going to fling a slur, it's imperative that both the slurrer [sic] and the sluree [sic] understand what it means. .......

That is obviously not true.

Yes, I drove 88 mph and was transported back in time with the nefarious plot to make Kool-Aid a stereotype. Then I prevented you from knowing about it to confuse you 60 years in the future lmao

You failed.

No one sees Kool-Aid as a stereotype.

A few scumbag racists are trying to stir up hate with a baseless claim, but beyond leftist hate sites, no one thinks of it as such.

take this hunch

who gives a fuck

You sure talk a lot for a non-voter who doesn't see 'Pineapple' and then just whines about it.

All that work typing out nine letters. And for what. FOR WHAT?? :(

last time i checked this is a public board

dont like too bad

this is one of the dumbest polls ever on this board

Everybody else uses it to vote. You whine. Want some cheese too?

maybe but this is the dumbest poll to date move on to your next race baiting thread

There's no "race baiting" here. Maybe you should work on reading the English language instead of making all your posts look like freaking haiku.[/QUOT

that is exactly what you did

one of your leftist cohorts went on to say

that white people dont know it is racist

so race baiter i call a shade a shade

Stereotypes of African Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" African Americans are often portrayed as violent, lazy and very religious. They also are portrayed as having a love of fried chicken,watermelon, corn bread, Kool-Aid, waffles, sweet tea, and grape drink.["
Fucking waffles is racist...SOB!

Waffles now? :wtf:

Seriously -- waffles?
ummm.gif

Who comes up with this shit?

I think it's chicken and waffles.

Whelp --- that's exactly what I'm trying to get at with this poll. Be patient, doctor.
Your poll has more people that never heard of it. Now you should ask the people that voted "never" to disclose their racial ID. I'm guessing most are white.

Why would he. He was your buddy and you didn't serve it to make a point.
True, but he could have told me to be careful to serving kool aid to black strangers that might get offended.

No. Serving it is fine.

Saying......"I have Coke, beer, water and wine......but....I'm sorry....I didn't remember to get some Koolaid for you" would likely offend him.

It's the "you are different" thing. NO MATTER WHAT STEREOTYPE ONE USES.

Your poll has more people that never heard of it. Now you should ask the people that voted "never" to disclose their racial ID. I'm guessing most are white.

That might be interesting, but of course we don't have a way to do that.

But ultimately it doesn't matter --- in order to be a stereotype or slur it has to be understood on both ends. Without that it's not a stereotype.

How many people have to hear about this to qualify for your "widely known" label?
Most people. Otherwise you are just nitpicking and making an issue out of something that is not an issue.

What is number qualifies as "most people"?

Are you fucking serious? I'm not going to play this ridiculous game. You are being disingenuous. It is common knowledge that a stereotype is something that the culture, the whole culture, recognizes and understands. You are trying to make something a fact when it isn't. It is not a fact that the American culture, as a whole, recognizes and understands any stereotype linking African Americans to Kool-Aid. End of. I'm disgusted by this attempt to pretend otherwise.

You can look up stereotypes and get your answers but I think you're more interested in screaming "Nuh UH" to everything I post. Sorry sweetie.

Sorry sweetie? Are you fucking serious? Now you're a sexist as well. It is well known among women that a man who resorts to calling a woman 'sweetie' in the mist of an argument or debate is clearly making himself an obvious sexist and is displaying contempt for women. Did you know that? It's common knowledge among women. It's well known among many men as well; that is, men who are not sexists. Hmmmm....what if you didn't know and you did it subconsciously....does it still make it a slur and an insult? God, you're unbelievable.

And, you resort to calling me 'sweetie' because you don't have anything viable and rational to add to the argument.

Last edited:
Why would he. He was your buddy and you didn't serve it to make a point.
True, but he could have told me to be careful to serving kool aid to black strangers that might get offended.

No. Serving it is fine.

Saying......"I have Coke, beer, water and wine......but....I'm sorry....I didn't remember to get some Koolaid for you" would likely offend him.

It's the "you are different" thing. NO MATTER WHAT STEREOTYPE ONE USES.

There you go ^^. That example carries the assumption that the other party would want that. And that would definitely be a stereotype.

Forum List

Back