POLL: Kool Aid

Poll: ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?

• Yes, I heard of this before the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No, I never heard of this befor the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From this thread about a co-host on "Fox and Friends" asking a guest doing a cooking segment if she makes Kool Aid with the dish she's preparing (see the thread for background)....

Answer honestly --- before this came up, had you ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?
Yes I have, but I also believe Kilmead had no idea. Blacks do like the grape Kool-Aid though and its an inside joke among them.

I went to a movie premier (when I lived in Los Angeles) that was written/directed by a black guy, cast was mostly black, comedy. What did they give everyone that was invited to the premier? You guessed it a packet of grape Kool Aid :lol: :lol:

At any rate, Kilmead had no idea and it was an innocent (what he thought) question.

I wonder if many "blacks" ( black people ) do not like grape Koolaid? What do you think?
Is this a trick question. We have to generalize when we are speaking on these things.

From this thread about a co-host on "Fox and Friends" asking a guest doing a cooking segment if she makes Kool Aid with the dish she's preparing (see the thread for background)....

Answer honestly --- before this came up, had you ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?
Yes I have, but I also believe Kilmead had no idea. Blacks do like the grape Kool-Aid though and its an inside joke among them.

I went to a movie premier (when I lived in Los Angeles) that was written/directed by a black guy, cast was mostly black, comedy. What did they give everyone that was invited to the premier? You guessed it a packet of grape Kool Aid :lol: :lol:

At any rate, Kilmead had no idea and it was an innocent (what he thought) question.

I wonder if many "blacks" ( black people ) do not like grape Koolaid? What do you think?
I think due to the issue with diabetes more Black people have stopped drinking it but that doesnt mean they dont like it.

I never know how to react when someone thinks my facetious question was a serious question. D'oh!
Just say "hey dumbass it was a facetious question."

Is this a trick question. We have to generalize when we are speaking on these things.
Hey dumbass it was a facetious question

I had koolaid about 5 years ago. Remind me to get some punch flavor. I like it frozen in ice cube trays, then dumped in a glass to nibble on.

For the same reasons they never heard of Kool Aid being a stereotype....because it doesnt affect them.
So if white people dont know about it, then who is making up the stereotype, Nimrod? Black race baiting Nazis like you?

Yes, I drove 88 mph and was transported back in time with the nefarious plot to make Kool-Aid a stereotype. Then I prevented you from knowing about it to confuse you 60 years in the future lmao
You said that white people dont know about this stereotype because it doesnt affect them, so I ask how did whites generate the stereotype if they dont even know about it? And the follow up is who did create the stereotype?

And your best answer is sarcasm about going back in time?

Yes you are a stupid ass.

For the same reasons they never heard of Kool Aid being a stereotype....because it doesnt affect them.
So if white people dont know about it, then who is making up the stereotype, Nimrod? Black race baiting Nazis like you?

Yes, I drove 88 mph and was transported back in time with the nefarious plot to make Kool-Aid a stereotype. Then I prevented you from knowing about it to confuse you 60 years in the future lmao
You said that white people dont know about this stereotype because it doesnt affect them, so I ask how did whites generate the stereotype if they dont even know about it? And the follow up is who did create the stereotype?

So you think that unless everyone knows then it isn't true? That, and I'm responsible for making it up with mah time machine.

Fine, you can think that and continue to be a dumbass.

Yay!

Late 60's was probably last time I had Kool Aid.
Hey, who knows, maybe you had some at a kid's birthday party.

A DAMN RACIST WHITE KID'S BIRTHDAY PARTY, AAAAAUUUUGHHHHH

Every post of yours is simple passive aggressive lameness.
And yours are just stupid.

This is me after reading your stupid ass posts.

StupidSquint_zpsq3bw3eey.jpg

So you think that unless everyone knows then it isn't true? That, and I'm responsible for making it up with mah time machine.

Fine, you can think that and continue to be a dumbass.

Yay!
I'm not suggesting anything, just tossing guesses out there, since white people dont know about the stereotype, it is not something we did, doof.

I am just axing who did make it up?

Guess this is your way saying you just dont know.

Late 60's was probably last time I had Kool Aid.
Hey, who knows, maybe you had some at a kid's birthday party.

A DAMN RACIST WHITE KID'S BIRTHDAY PARTY, AAAAAUUUUGHHHHH

Every post of yours is simple passive aggressive lameness.
And yours are just stupid.

This is me after reading your stupid ass posts.

StupidSquint_zpsq3bw3eey.jpg

Oddly enough that's exactly what I've always figured your maturity level was.

Once in a while I nail it. :rock:

Forum List

Back