POLL: Martial Law

Would you support Martial Law if President Trump ordered it?

• Total voters
No, not under any circumstances. This is just plain silly.

Correct, why are there a rather large number of conservatives on this site that are pretty chill with Martial law? What is it that draws them to something so obviously fascist?

What exactly is the right here really about?

I have no clue what others believe or why they believe it. I don't believe there are many real conservatives or liberals anymore. Trump to me is not a conservative, he says crap just to keep things stirred up. I never trusted anything he has said. Hell, I didn't think he would make it to the RNC, let alone get the nomination.

I am fiscally conservative and moderate on most social issues.

You have no clue what others believe? Have you read this thread?

No, I just answered the question posed in the thread. Why should I read nonsense, if you believe any President, Democrat or Republican can impose martial law, it's beyond hope.

Of course, why would you care about the inconvenient beliefs of your fellow conservatives?

How many of those conservatives minds have you changed?

Why do I need to know their beliefs? I don't agree with them, so I guess I am not a conservative. Why are we labeling? They are Trump supporters would be my guess, and I don't support Trump. Why is everything with you an argument. This is the second thread you have agreed with me and yet you pick a fight?

Correct, why are there a rather large number of conservatives on this site that are pretty chill with Martial law? What is it that draws them to something so obviously fascist?

I have no clue what others believe or why they believe it. I don't believe there are many real conservatives or liberals anymore. Trump to me is not a conservative, he says crap just to keep things stirred up. I never trusted anything he has said. Hell, I didn't think he would make it to the RNC, let alone get the nomination.

No, I just answered the question posed in the thread. Why should I read nonsense, if you believe any President, Democrat or Republican can impose martial law, it's beyond hope.

Of course, why would you care about the inconvenient beliefs of your fellow conservatives?

Why do I need to know their beliefs? I don't agree with them, so I guess I am not a conservative. Why are we labeling? They are Trump supporters would be my guess, and I don't support Trump. Why is everything with you an argument. This is the second thread you have agreed with me and yet you pick a fight?

Why are you commenting in this thread? It was obviously created to see how many conservatives on this site believe in authoritarianism and was a follow up by a wingnut who was promoting martial law.

I'm not going to convince any conservative not to vote for Trump and not the reason I'm in this thread.

With all due respect to Mr. BrokeLoser -- who started a thread on this topic -- my frustration with that thread is that he did not include a poll so that we could see who really does think it is (or may be) time for President Trump to declare Martial Law in the country.

So let's put our cards on the table and our names on the poll, shall we?
Mac. The yes or maybe votes should show you that the republican party, or at least trump voters, are very cult like. The only acceptable answer to this is no. Thankfully the straight no's are leading.....

False Assumption. I would have supported Obama declaring martial law for the same reasons I listed in my previous response.

Very specific, narrow, reasons.

Why are you commenting in this thread? It was obviously created to see how many conservatives on this site believe in authoritarianism and was a follow up by a wingnut who was promoting martial law.

I'm not going to convince any conservative not to vote for Trump and not the reason I'm in this thread.

I'm in it because it asked a question and I answered.

I didn't reply to a question from you.

I didn't say that. The title of the thread asked:

I answered the question. Firmly no.

Then you stated: Correct, why are there a rather large number of conservatives on this site that are pretty chill with Martial law? What is it that draws them to something so obviously fascist?

You didn't like my answer, now here we are. If you have nothing else, I think we are done.

Then you stated: Correct, why are there a rather large number of conservatives on this site that are pretty chill with Martial law? What is it that draws them to something so obviously fascist?

You didn't like my answer, now here we are. If you have nothing else, I think we are done.

Did you notice I didn't ask you about you but about conservatives?

And I responded.

And I responded.

Yeah, not really.

And I responded.

Yeah, not really.

Yeah, you didn't like my answer for some reason.

And I responded.

Yeah, not really.

I asked your thoughts about an uncomfortable number of your fellow conservatives on this board appear to support martial law.

And I responded.

Yeah, not really.

I asked your thoughts about an uncomfortable number of your fellow conservatives on this board appear to support martial law.

I don't have one, I didn't read the opinions, if they are for Martial Law, they are beyond reason.

With all due respect to Mr. BrokeLoser -- who started a thread on this topic -- my frustration with that thread is that he did not include a poll so that we could see who really does think it is (or may be) time for President Trump to declare Martial Law in the country.

So let's put our cards on the table and our names on the poll, shall we?
Mac. The yes or maybe votes should show you that the republican party, or at least trump voters, are very cult like. The only acceptable answer to this is no. Thankfully the straight no's are leading.....

False Assumption. I would have supported Obama declaring martial law for the same reasons I listed in my previous response.

Very specific, narrow, reasons.
I can't disagree, it has to be last resort

No, not under any circumstances. This is just plain silly.

It's about saving the nation from the unwise voting in crooks that destroys the nation .. That must be stopped

Forum List

Back