POLL: Martial Law

Would you support Martial Law if President Trump ordered it?

• Total voters
New Emerson poll just out shows trumps gaining fast and will give him the power to declare a broken govt because of crooked democrats and set up a govt where crooks cannot get elected

Exactly. And if the predictions come true that Russia will help the Democrats win, Trump is completely justified to declare martial law.

Pretty sure the Russian you just quoted is advocating for Trump, brah.

Hannity today explained the horrible wrong exit polls done with the 2016 election. At 4 pm the exit polls showed hillary would win Ohio by 5 points .. The results had trump winning by nearly 10 points

Which proves the polling is outrageously corrupt and wrong !!

Proves trump is much higher in the mid west than is told

With all due respect to Mr. BrokeLoser -- who started a thread on this topic -- my frustration with that thread is that he did not include a poll so that we could see who really does think it is (or may be) time for President Trump to declare Martial Law in the country.

So let's put our cards on the table and our names on the poll, shall we?

It was a silly question the first time around. For me, Marshall Law could mean my eventual death, so yeah, I'm not a fan.

Yes democrats will indeed be chased and stopped

New Emerson poll just out shows trumps gaining fast and will give him the power to declare a broken govt because of crooked democrats and set up a govt where crooks cannot get elected

Exactly. And if the predictions come true that Russia will help the Democrats win, Trump is completely justified to declare martial law.

Both Russia and China has the same issue with America

They cannot expand when America having the best military

But they both are conservative and know liberalism weakens a nation

So they are in between on who to help

If they help the liberals they then get a weaker military that will help them expand but still they know liberals are so crazy and stupid they themselves could cause a world wide nuke war

So they both are in a pickle of who to help???

If they help the liberals they then get a weaker military that will help them expand but still they know liberals are so crazy and stupid they themselves could cause a world wide nuke war

Russia's elections are looking mighty unfair over there.

Again look at who supports trump to see if there is a martial law winner

White men in a landslide

Majority of men

Why would trump let the nation die when he could declare martial law and have the men to stop the women's voting in crooks

But he will compromise and bring a high logic ability test for voters which then would have 10 times more men voting than women and then the greatest nation ever will rise

With all due respect to Mr. BrokeLoser -- who started a thread on this topic -- my frustration with that thread is that he did not include a poll so that we could see who really does think it is (or may be) time for President Trump to declare Martial Law in the country.

It was a silly question the first time around. For me, Marshall Law could mean my eventual death, so yeah, I'm not a fan.

Yes democrats will indeed be chased and stopped

As will the impotent hoverround brigade of Cult45, I'm afraid. If there's one thing that is reliable, it is that you can always count on the fact that there are infinite ways this currently juvenile run government.system can fuck you over.

Depends. For example, if the US was attacked by Mexico with aid from the Russians and Liberals were opening the borders and helping them, then I'd agree Trump would need to declare Martial Law.

Russia's elections are looking mighty unfair over there.

Fair elections that destroys nations is very harmful

Having loons in a loony bin having s fair election will destroy nations

Only a high logic ability test for voters can now save America

Depends. For example, if the US was attacked by Mexico with aid from the Russians and Liberals were opening the borders and helping them, then I'd agree Trump would need to declare Martial Law.

The loons voting is reason to declare martial law. That destroys a nation

Trump will set up high logic ability tests for voting

Mac. The yes or maybe votes should show you that the republican party, or at least trump voters, are very cult like. The only acceptable answer to this is no. Thankfully the straight no's are leading.....

No, not under any circumstances. This is just plain silly.

Correct, why are there a rather large number of conservatives on this site that are pretty chill with Martial law? What is it that draws them to something so obviously fascist?

What exactly is the right here really about?

Correct, why are there a rather large number of conservatives on this site that are pretty chill with Martial law? What is it that draws them to something so obviously fascist?

I have no clue what others believe or why they believe it. I don't believe there are many real conservatives or liberals anymore. Trump to me is not a conservative, he says crap just to keep things stirred up. I never trusted anything he has said. Hell, I didn't think he would make it to the RNC, let alone get the nomination.

I am fiscally conservative and moderate on most social issues.

I have no clue what others believe or why they believe it. I don't believe there are many real conservatives or liberals anymore. Trump to me is not a conservative, he says crap just to keep things stirred up. I never trusted anything he has said. Hell, I didn't think he would make it to the RNC, let alone get the nomination.

You have no clue what others believe? Have you read this thread?

No, I just answered the question posed in the thread. Why should I read nonsense, if you believe any President, Democrat or Republican can impose martial law, it's beyond hope.

No, I just answered the question posed in the thread. Why should I read nonsense, if you believe any President, Democrat or Republican can impose martial law, it's beyond hope.

Of course, why would you care about the inconvenient beliefs of your fellow conservatives?

Forum List

Back