POLL: Martial Law

Would you support Martial Law if President Trump ordered it?

• Total voters
I don't have one, I didn't read the opinions, if they are for Martial Law, they are beyond reason.
So there is never a valid reason for martial law????

In America? No, it doesn’t matter who is in charge. We have a strong Constitution that protects us.

No law can beat universal law

Our founders tore up the current laws and the same will come again

Look
To see who is on each side to see the big change coming fast

It's the MEN with their vote has judged this nation has a broken govt with the unwise voting in crooks

The majority of men always brings the change

Trumps laws will become the new constitution similar to the wise founders who said no to a wide democracy with the unwise voting

The unwise voting is a major crime against the wise founders

I don't have one, I didn't read the opinions, if they are for Martial Law, they are beyond reason.

In America? No, it doesn’t matter who is in charge. We have a strong Constitution that protects us.

Look

It's the MEN with their vote has judged this nation has a broken govt with the unwise voting in crooks

Trumps laws will become the new constitution similar to the wise founders who said no to a wide democracy with the unwise voting

Trump alone can't change the Constitution. And if you think men alone can do it? I believe you are wrong.

Look

Trump alone can't change the Constitution. And if you think men alone can do it? I believe you are wrong.

look at history.... the majority of men always wins.....

the civil war was men against men. and the north had more.... and white men are the most powerful also shown by history.... it is the white men by a landslide that supports trump and would support the stopping of a crooked govt...and they would win because of their logic power

With all due respect to Mr. BrokeLoser -- who started a thread on this topic -- my frustration with that thread is that he did not include a poll so that we could see who really does think it is (or may be) time for President Trump to declare Martial Law in the country.

So let's put our cards on the table and our names on the poll, shall we?

It was a silly question the first time around. For me, Marshall Law could mean my eventual death, so yeah, I'm not a fan.

Marshall Law? Wasn't that the guy on the TV western back in the 60s?

With all due respect to Mr. BrokeLoser -- who started a thread on this topic -- my frustration with that thread is that he did not include a poll so that we could see who really does think it is (or may be) time for President Trump to declare Martial Law in the country.

So let's put our cards on the table and our names on the poll, shall we?

It was a silly question the first time around. For me, Marshall Law could mean my eventual death, so yeah, I'm not a fan.

Marshall Law? Wasn't that the guy on the TV western back in the 60s?

Before my time, but I'm sure he's a tough hombre.

What happens if trump does not declare martial law and correct a crooked govt???

The people who agrees with trump have the highest net worth which means they are the most wise and which means they are the most successful

What happens to those producers of America's wealth and producers of balanced families and who fight for justice

What happens if the crooked traitors don't get justice done them !!

What happens is the nation falls fast in all the important areas quickly

So to save the nation the traitors must get treason penalties or total justice falls completely and everyone will steal and no one will produce good anymore because there is no Justice

The producers and wise would move out

America's defense will drop drastically

So it's now or stampede out !

This poll should include who people are

Citizens

Vacationers

People in other nations

Straight people or gay people

What is the gender

What is the race

What religion ?

From history we know that Protestant white males have won all the wars. And Have brought the best prosperity

The example about Protestant and catholic religions is that the north easts foolish low logic people entered world war 11 late in order to help Catholic Italy with hitler and nazi Germany

That bad decision brought Russia to lose 20 million of its people and also China lost 20 million .

They do not trust us from that act by the northeast Catholics

The northeast votes Catholic as well as the harm of liberalism

So trump supporters are the more Protestants and with the highest net worth which proves they are the more wise...

The voting of who would agree with trump would be more from white male Protestants

And also the fact that a person at 18 becomes more conservative as they get experience proves conservatism is better than liberalism

As time goes on and people have time to think they become more conservative

That would also prove as people thinks on this issue they would then agree more with trump and his setting up a new govt to replace the crooks

From history we know that Protestant white males have won all the wars. And Have brought the best prosperity
Exactly. And Trump realizes that we are heading to dangerous territory if we allow whites to become the minority in America. Trump is trying to save America.

If Trump is trying to save America, what are Democrats trying to do?

Exactly. And Trump realizes that we are heading to dangerous territory if we allow whites to become the minority in America. Trump is trying to save America.

If Trump is trying to save America, what are Democrats trying to do?
The democrats are helping to weaken the nation for China and Russia

They both know that unwise voters and liberalism weakens a nation so they are promoting that by helping the insane democrat crooks

Martial law must come to save America and change the voting to only high logic types with the experience of age

Forum List

Back