• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Only a day away, lets see some predictions...here is the 538 poll
Election Update: What Our Forecast Says About Every Super Tuesday State

upload_2020-3-1_12-25-50.png

Looks like you are a computer whiz. Very clever adding that last Trump box. Thx.
I can tell that the MSM folks on CNN and MSDNC see the writing on the wall, that they don't have a horse that can compete with Trump. I can see it in their faces.
I'm actually looking forward to the November election.

I predict that whatever happens, the Democrats will be left with either a giant douche, or a shit sandwich.

Looks like you are a computer whiz. Very clever adding that last Trump box. Thx.
I can tell that the MSM folks on CNN and MSDNC see the writing on the wall, that they don't have a horse that can compete with Trump. I can see it in their faces.
I'm actually looking forward to the November election.
Thank you. I didn't match the font exactly but hey, it's free! ;)

I predict that whatever happens, the Democrats will be left with either a giant douche, or a shit sandwich.
A giant shit sandwich rolled up in a douche bottle they'll happily swallow.

douche.jpg

Poll seems to agree ts between Biden and Sanders.
OMG, how do you decide between those two marginal performers? UGH.

crossroad-signpost-saying-rock-hard-260nw-179596775.jpg

Which ever one wins should pick the other as his running mate. Thank God they don't do what they used to, whoever won the presidential election made the loser his VP.

I do not believe Sanders will do well in Southern States and Bloomberg and Biden will pull off upsets in those State...

Only big State Sanders will run away with is California...

Interesting prediction. We'll see how it turns out. I hope Mike gets a few delegates for his $500m.
I'm predicting Mike realizes he's really a Republican <g>

crossroad-signpost-saying-rock-hard-260nw-179596775.jpg

Which ever one wins should pick the other as his running mate. Thank God they don't do what they used to, whoever won the presidential election made the loser his VP.

Sanders would be the perfect VP with Trump!

Saturday Night Live could not write a better script than watching those two work together!!!

I do not believe Sanders will do well in Southern States and Bloomberg and Biden will pull off upsets in those State...

Interesting prediction. We'll see how it turns out. I hope Mike gets a few delegates for his $500m.

Mike only chance of winning the nomination is through a broker convention and even then I believe the Super Delegates would vote Hillary before Mike but Mike would win if it is a choice between him or Sanders...

The S. Carolina performance from Biden should give him a bump over what that Poll shows

SC had 50% black voters, not many states have that many Joe voters. Bernie over-performs with Hispanics.
The race could be Bernies if he can hit 1,991 delegates on the 1st ballot.
If not, watch the DNC and super-delegates snatch it from Bernie again.

The S. Carolina performance from Biden should give him a bump over what that Poll shows

Biden will lose California but if has a strong showing in the South and Texas then the game has changed and Sanders is blocked.

Tuesday is going to be historical for the DNC because either Biden blocks Sanders or I am wrong and Sanders runs away and the Democratic Party has it first communist nominee...

Mike only chance of winning the nomination is through a broker convention and even then I believe the Super Delegates would vote Hillary before Mike but Mike would win if it is a choice between him or Sanders...

How about if Mike gives $1,000,000 to each delegate for their vote? Who wins then?

When I win the presidency, you are finished!

SC had 50% black voters, not many states have that many Joe voters. Bernie over-performs with Hispanics.
The race could be Bernies if he can hit 1,991 delegates on the 1st ballot.
If not, watch the DNC and super-delegates snatch it from Bernie again.
Biden took a hit during the impeachment process and moral was down... he went from a big leader in the polls to the back seat. S Carolina showed that he is viable and still a strong player which is going to sway many who were on the fence

Forum List

Back