Poll Shows Supreme Court Approval Unchanged

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Alright, so we know Democrats don't approve of the Supreme Court and we know Republicans love the Supreme Court. So, when it comes to approval polls of the Court we have to rely on Independents who show the least amount of bias and partisanship, which gives us a more accurate reading than polling the prejudiced of both sides. This poll is only done once per year and independents approval of the Court stood at 41% last year and went down to 40% this year, statistically insignificant. In other words, independents don't seem to believe the Court is getting any worse or better after this term ended compared to last term.

Democrats may be more enthused about getting out to vote this year but don't count on any increased support from independents due any of the Court's rulings. Independents are more concerned about the direction of the country, IE kitchen table issues, which is why their approval of the Court is unchanged since last year.

The USSC doesn't look at polls. They look at laws and the US Constitution, period.
Their rulings are more like math proofs. Polls don't mean anything.

I approve of the Supreme Court now more than ever.
The question is not if I approve of the Supreme Court

The question is, does the Supreme Court agree with me?

And this is the end result on both sides of the political spectrum. For example, SCOTUS says states may restrict abortion, so those dedicated to abortion find a myriad of ways to get around any restrictions on abortion they can find, and will do anything to do it. Likewise, if they outlawed guns tomorrow, gun owners will not surrender their guns, by in large, and local law enforcement has already indicated they will not engage in forcefully taking away their Constitutional right to own it, no matter what the 9 black robes say

Oh, and add more to the bench you left wing loons, it changes NOTHING!!!

Forum List

Back