POLL: Who is ready to go to war with Russia?

The US doesn't attack nuclear powers, too chicken. The US only attacks the weak, and even there, can't beat them.

Oh, we CAN but if we really 'took off the gloves,' so to speak, we'd likely no longer be viewed favorably by any decent peoples in the world.

Takes a real moron to suggest "taking off the gloves". Perfect reason for cons to be thrown out of power.

You actually didn't read that post right the first time. Let's go best 2 out of 3.

The new foreign policy doctrine: Have the Secretary/State parrot everything the Russians say and claim for good measure that Global Warming is the biggest threat to global stability. That ought to convince the rest of the world that the Obama administration is out of it's mind.

Okay all you chicken hawks, let's see how many of you want to send others to fight another stupid war for the profit of the military industrial corporations.

FUCK YOU !!

I am a vet of the Army's 1st Infantry. "Big Red One" for you libs who know nothing about the military.

The one fucking thing that can get me riled up more than illegal immigration, more than the Dimocrat nanny state, more than anything else, is goddamned mother fucking libs who refer to Americans who support this country's military actions as "chicken hawks" !!!

I know they're talking about Americans who have never served, or who are not willing to serve, but tuff shit !
If they support the military, AND the mission, that should be respected !!! PERIOD !

You are a perfect example of an ignorant con. I can't believe you don't know about McCain singing, "bomb bomb bomb Iran."

Your the prefect example of clueless far left loon that was a dumb joke at a campaign event not a call for war.
funny-bugs-bunny-morons-quote.jpg

Way to double down. Expose your ignorance, then double down with stupid.

Way to show yours trying to claim a silly joke was a call for war you earned the title of moron so accept it.

Has one single person suggested going to war with Russia?

Well, yes. A lot of conservatives here are calling Obama a wimp for not threatening Russia with war. Some of them are doing it on this thread. That's the point of the thread, how such chickenhawks are very gung-ho, so long as someone else will do the dying.

Liberals, of course, weren't screaming that Bush was wimp for not threatening war over Georgia. As is usually the case, consistency points for the liberals, hypocrisy points for the conservatives.
Really maybe I missed them point out who here is calling for war against Russia.

Has one single person suggested going to war with Russia? Also you might consider not telling someone there will be severe cost to doing something if you have no intention of following through that is a lot like drawing a red ling and daring someone to cross it.

If Democrats vote to invade Iraq, that's on Republicans. If Democrats expand Afghanistan, that's on Republicans. If Democrats suggest someone new to invade, that's on Republicans...

Of course if we were to go to war with Russia the order would have to come from the Commander in Chief Obama it would be interesting to see how the left would blame Republicans for that one.

If we were to go to war with any nation, it takes an act of congress. The President can call for a limited miitary action without Congressional approval, but very doubtful ANY President would send troops as a militart action against a major power without COngressional approval.

Okay all you chicken hawks, let's see how many of you want to send others to fight another stupid war for the profit of the military industrial corporations.

Chicken hawks is right.

Some of the right wingers here are all show and no go. They'll hump Putin's leg from the protected comfort of the US and, they'll tell us what a hero Bush was for killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people and putting the US in near-bankruptcy -

But don't ever expect them to stand with their own country.

They just don't have the courage for that.

So fucking what. Stay on topic and stop licking Obama's balls for once.

Stop being such a faggot. Your prison life is behind you.

And it's embarrassing, convict.

No, what's embarrassing is the fact that you will never measure the merit of Obama's actions based simply on their value. You always have to measure him against someone else. It's as if he is not worthy to stand and be judged on his own.

Embarrassing indeed

:eusa_whistle:

If Democrats vote to invade Iraq, that's on Republicans. If Democrats expand Afghanistan, that's on Republicans. If Democrats suggest someone new to invade, that's on Republicans...

Of course if we were to go to war with Russia the order would have to come from the Commander in Chief Obama it would be interesting to see how the left would blame Republicans for that one.

If we were to go to war with any nation, it takes an act of congress. The President can call for a limited miitary action without Congressional approval, but very doubtful ANY President would send troops as a militart action against a major power without COngressional approval.

It's interesting how you used all the words from the post you were responding to, and yet didn't grasp the point or respond coherently to it. Congress can't attack anyone. They can declare war, they can fund the war, but only the ... wait for it ... commander in chief can actually order troops into combat.

FUCK YOU !!

I am a vet of the Army's 1st Infantry. "Big Red One" for you libs who know nothing about the military.

The one fucking thing that can get me riled up more than illegal immigration, more than the Dimocrat nanny state, more than anything else, is goddamned mother fucking libs who refer to Americans who support this country's military actions as "chicken hawks" !!!

I know they're talking about Americans who have never served, or who are not willing to serve, but tuff shit !
If they support the military, AND the mission, that should be respected !!! PERIOD !
Do you understand the difference between a chickenhawk and a veteran? Veterans don't call for more wars because they know how much war sucks. Chickenhawks are Conservatives who sit in their mobile homes with a personal arsenal of firearms ready to kill the government to protect freedom, but for some reason they adore the US military that they'll have to fight. Either that, or chickenhawks are Conservative politicians who don't have children of military age.

No one has suggested we goto war with Russia so I don't see the point of this thread. Just some stupid liberal making up shit as he goes.

FUCK YOU !!

Do you understand the difference between a chickenhawk and a veteran? Veterans don't call for more wars because they know how much war sucks. Chickenhawks are Conservatives who sit in their mobile homes with a personal arsenal of firearms ready to kill the government to protect freedom, but for some reason they adore the US military that they'll have to fight. Either that, or chickenhawks are Conservative politicians who don't have children of military age.

Yes I know what the fuck it means !

And I appreciate anyone who supports the military and the mission. Whether they've served, or chosen not to.
If it's in their heart, it's okay with me.

What I don't appreciate, or have any use for however, are modern day American liberals !

nation-building, neocon USMB Repub- voters are :D

0mpm.jpg
Then they'll start moaning & groaning about the budget again :rolleyes:

Last edited:

It's interesting how you used all the words from the post you were responding to, and yet didn't grasp the point or respond coherently to it. Congress can't attack anyone. They can declare war, they can fund the war, but only the ... wait for it ... commander in chief can actually order troops into combat.

There are quite a few morons on this forum...you being the leader. If thats what you meant...moron...that's what you should have said...moron. You are an absolute idiot and need to learn to comprehend, you fucking moron. Your such a fucking idiot, you don't even realize we pretty much agree here. God, I wish your mom would have swallowed you...then there would be one less fucking idiot moron in this world.

Last edited:
Quite frankly, No President wants a to go to War with Russia............The MAD theory still applies................

A proper Statesman, or President should have condemned the Russians troops in the region. Doing so without the Line in the Sand BS.............

We know we can't get into a fight with Russia over Ukraine..........And we'd like Obama to stop putting his foot in his mouth with the line in the sand BS.............

That's the deal...................

Someone earlier in this thread stated we should back Obama on his actions in Libya, Syria, and Egypt.........or his words to be more specific.......................

Old saying.............You salute the rank and not necessarily the person. Obama is an empty suit.

Forum List

Back