poor OLD Joe..

I Think his 'Baby Sitter' Wife is to Blame.. :rolleyes:
I think Joe is reaping what he has sown.

As he takes away the freedoms of his political opponents and celebrates the death of innocent Americans from drug trafficking and human trafficking because he refuses to seal the border and defends the unborn ripped out of the womb to die by the millions and wars he encourages around the globe, Joe is now trapped in his own failing mind as the world laughs at him and forever tarnish his political legacy

Hell simply is not hot enough for old Joe

As he takes away the freedoms of his political opponents and celebrates the death of innocent Americans from drug trafficking and human trafficking because he refuses to seal the border and defends the unborn ripped out of the womb to die and wars he encourages around the globe, Joe is now trapped in his own failing mind as the world laughs at him and forever tarnish his political legacy
Joe is now on the "Karma Payback Plan".

As he takes away the freedoms of his political opponents and celebrates the death of innocent Americans from drug trafficking and human trafficking because he refuses to seal the border and defends the unborn ripped out of the womb to die and wars he encourages around the globe, Joe is now trapped in his own failing mind as the world laughs at him and forever tarnish his political legacy
I Never thought I would Live to SEE America become what it HAS..
it was Really Just Incredibly Pathetic to See and Hear Biden for Even the very short Time I Tuned in the other Night.

He Really Looked OLD on TV the other Night..
and he Sounded Even OLDER.. 😒

P01135809 has been impeached twice. He is Convicted Felon and he is an adjudicated rapist. He is traitor. He is pathological liar. He had nothing to do with lowering the cost of insulin, that happened with Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act. He rambles on electric boats and sharks. Fuck him and fuck his fucking brain fucking dead supporters.

P01135809 has been impeached twice. He is Convicted Felon and he is an adjudicated rapist. He is traitor. He is pathological liar. He had nothing to do with lowering the cost of insulin, that happened with Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act. He rambles on electric boats and sharks. Fuck him and fuck his fucking brain fucking dead supporters.

Fuck you too, fucker.

Wow.. so you Think the Orange Man is Bad Huh? :stir::oops:

He is lying piece of shit. A pathological liar and has narcissistic personality disorder. He socicopathic. He cares only for himself. He is shit that sticks to bottom of your shoe.
^^^ TDS to the max

Can you tell me 1 lie Trump told at the debate.

He is lying piece of shit. A pathological liar and has narcissistic personality disorder. He socicopathic. He cares only for himself. He is shit that sticks to bottom of your shoe.
But, he Actually KNOWS where he IS and WHAT he is doing.. Right?

Thread is about Biden... just saying

Forum List

Back