Pope wants to change the Lord's Prayer.

so? there is a dispute on the CELESTIAL ROSE !!!!
The wording of "the lord's prayer" is trivial-----compared
to the dispute with Jesus as to just where the CAPITAL of
Israel/Judea is. It is clear that Jesus and his pals considered
JERUSALEM the capital------somehow the "HOLY
and INFALLIBLE intercessor is not so sure

The weird thing about that, as John Crossan once wrote, is that Jesus sitting at God's right hand means that God is sitting at Jesus' left hand!

If we picture a throne, the "right hand" signifies where the power is. Because it is the throne that is the place of orientation, God cannot be said to be sitting at the left hand of Jesus because Jesus is not on the throne.

Another Biblical passage tells us of God marching at the right hand of man. He was the strength of the warriors.

Of course. Crossan meant it as a joke.

For anyone that isn't Catholic why do you care? The Pope is the head of the Catholic church, he smokes white.

And for self-proclaimed Christians in the US to be castigating someone else for rewriting the Lord's Prayer is hypocrisy at it's most laughable. They rewrote the entire bible so it reads 'worship the rich and spit on the poor'.

Last edited:
Pope wants to change the Lord's Prayer.

* Hint - howabout rewriting the entire 4th century book ... this time be truthful, particularly about jesus and share the rewards with everyone.

"God, someone wants to change the Lord's prayer, he is a heathen isn't he?"
"My son, you allowed 6 million of your brothers to be gassed to death in the 1940's, 2 million to die in the killing fields in the1970's, tens of thousands to be slaughtered in the Balkans, and a million to be hacked to death in Rwanda. But you are outraged at what someone says and are asking me what I think about it? I think I need to take the flood idea out of mothballs, holy shit."
bb18dae75aebf8740b6568b4fa88069c--funny-shit-funny-pics.jpg

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey man, thinking!! Not allowed in this venue.

Thinking? Lol you call that meme thinking. :eusa_think:

For anyone that isn't Catholic why do you care? The Pope is the head of the Catholic church, he smokes white.

And for self-proclaimed Christians in the US to be castigating someone else for rewriting the Lord's Prayer is hypocrisy at it's most laughable. They rewrote the entire bible so it reads 'worship the rich and spit on the poor'.
Because all Christians say that prayer
( its a keeper ) and ancient writings & languages really interests me even though I know nothing about it.
Why do you care if you think it is all muckity muck?

Because all Christians say that prayer
( its a keeper ) and ancient writings & languages really interests me even though I know nothing about it.
Why do you care if you think it is all muckity muck?

Why do you care if you aren't Catholic. Just say it how you say it and ignore the Pope.

And I don't believe in bigfoot either but am fascinated by people that do.

The Pope is right on this issue, which seems like a mistranslation of the prayer in the English language, but he is such a bad Pope I already despise him for the many other things he's said that are inappropriate.

The Lord's prayer is perfect the way it is and was and will be.

Forum List

Back