Potpourri -- Pretty, Unique, Anything

052517s.jpg

Can you see it?

052517s.jpg

Can you see it?
I could probably see it if I had an actual cut out/print of it. I don't have a printer. :(
You can do it on the screen. Just stare in the general direction of it (without trying to look at anything, almost like you are trying to look past it) and when the image starts to pop into focus be patient don't rush to see it.

052517s.jpg

Can you see it?
I could probably see it if I had an actual cut out/print of it. I don't have a printer. :(
You can do it on the screen. Just stare in the general direction of it (without trying to look at anything, almost like you are trying to look past it) and when the image starts to pop into focus be patient don't rush to see it.
Car? Keep in mind my eyesight is crap and I am in need of a new prescription. :redface:

052517s.jpg

Can you see it?
Car? Keep in mind my eyesight is crap and I am in need of a new prescription. :redface:
Buffalo

Forum List

Back