POTUS Has Cut Funding to Planned Parenthood

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

On Friday, President Trump kept another one of his campaign promises by signing off on an administrative rule change that will effectively eliminate roughly $60 million in federal family-planning money for Planned Parenthood and instead direct it toward faith-based institutions that are opposed to abortion.

Dems Threaten To Sue As Trump Cuts Funding For Planned Parenthood

So the orange whore wants more abortions and gives money to the sick misogynist cults. The stupid whore doesn't/can't/won't realize that PP does more to PREVENT pregnancy than any other organization.

This country is turning into a theocracy run by the sick and perverted, and on the public's dime. Soon we will have pigs like graham and jeffress and the rest of the perverts showing up in our medical examination rooms.

We are losing our freedom day by day.
Yea so sorry we are stopping you from killing babies.. oops no freedom lol

Killing babies??? Not everyone shares the same religion/ideology. Government should not be involved in personal decisions.

The great irony is that effective birth control eliminates the need for abortion, yet so many anti-abortion folks also are against birth control. I have to wonder why the right wing desires an epidemic of unwanted pregnancies. Their stances on other issues clearly indicate that they are not motivated by any concern for "life. So what's up?
Quit euphemizing "killing" that is "murder."
Moron.

Murder is the UNLAWFUL taking of a life. R v. W is the law of the land.

Those appalled by legal abortions are usually opposed to an age appropriate curriculum in health education in public schools, which includes human sexuality; most also oppose the Pill and other means to prevent an unwanted/unplanned pregnancy.

The Republican Party won't do anything on the issue, they win elections by wringing their hands and saying abortion is horrible, as a means to gather votes for their next election.

So the orange whore wants more abortions and gives money to the sick misogynist cults. The stupid whore doesn't/can't/won't realize that PP does more to PREVENT pregnancy than any other organization.

This country is turning into a theocracy run by the sick and perverted, and on the public's dime. Soon we will have pigs like graham and jeffress and the rest of the perverts showing up in our medical examination rooms.

Killing babies??? Not everyone shares the same religion/ideology. Government should not be involved in personal decisions.

The great irony is that effective birth control eliminates the need for abortion, yet so many anti-abortion folks also are against birth control. I have to wonder why the right wing desires an epidemic of unwanted pregnancies. Their stances on other issues clearly indicate that they are not motivated by any concern for "life. So what's up?
Moron.

In your ideology. What is your reason for wanting more unwanted pregnancies to occur, and, hence, more abortions? This whole thing is suspicious.

Even if every fertilized egg were to result in a full-term baby, where would they all go? Moreover, why do you want all Americans to abstain unless they want a baby? Most people don't want ten kids.

Why would more pregnancies=more abortions?

That's insane!

Oh yeah, I forgot, you are teh cwazay. State Mental Health Institutions need to make a comeback.

One example=you.

You don't think that unwanted pregnancies lead to abortion? That's insane!

You don't get out much, do you.

This discussion is about preventing unwanted pregnancies, BTW.

I don't know what is behind this weird movement to stop Americans from having sex unless they want to have child. All I can say is that it is an obvious result of a bizarre mental condition. I can't see couples abstaining for years just to space their children. How To Destroy A Marriage 101.

Moron.

In your ideology. What is your reason for wanting more unwanted pregnancies to occur, and, hence, more abortions? This whole thing is suspicious.

Even if every fertilized egg were to result in a full-term baby, where would they all go? Moreover, why do you want all Americans to abstain unless they want a baby? Most people don't want ten kids.

That's insane!

Oh yeah, I forgot, you are teh cwazay. State Mental Health Institutions need to make a comeback.

One example=you.

I don't know what is behind this weird movement to stop Americans from having sex unless they want to have child. All I can say is that it is an obvious result of a bizarre mental condition. I can't see couples abstaining for years just to space their children. How To Destroy A Marriage 101.

Oh! Well I can tell ya how to do that: Don't come in the pussy.

Bam! :aargh:

A little known secret: Real women like it when you do. :rolleyes:

Moron.

That's insane!

One example=you.

If neither know what the various methods of birth control are, something tells me their marriage was in trouble from the beginning.

When we have discussions about the border wall, the left constantly tells us if we want a wall, fund it ourselves. Well not the tables have turned. If you want PP funded, fund it yourselves.

Moron.

That's insane!

One example=you.

You went from poor women who can't afford birth control to married couples who just want free birth control but could probably afford it between the two of them.

Moron.

What is wrong with Americans having more babies? The feminists have lied to American women telling them they can’t afford to have kids and overpopulation claims. Yet then we turn around and say we need to import third world trash to fill jobs.

Fill jobs and create taxation to support our failing social programs that they started.

Moron.

That's insane!

One example=you.

If neither know what the various methods of birth control are, something tells me their marriage was in trouble from the beginning.

When we have discussions about the border wall, the left constantly tells us if we want a wall, fund it ourselves. Well not the tables have turned. If you want PP funded, fund it yourselves.

Another example of political ideology being more important than less abortions

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

On Friday, President Trump kept another one of his campaign promises by signing off on an administrative rule change that will effectively eliminate roughly $60 million in federal family-planning money for Planned Parenthood and instead direct it toward faith-based institutions that are opposed to abortion.

Sounds like welfare is going up....

If men got pregnant we would not be having this discussion, men would not sign on to anything that did not give them complete control over there own body's.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

So the orange whore wants more abortions and gives money to the sick misogynist cults. This country is turning into a theocracy run by the sick and perverted, and on the public's dime. Soon we will have pigs like graham and jeffress and the rest of the perverts showing up in our medical examination rooms.

Not really.

Yes. We are. Female people, the one-half of the American population, want to prevent unwanted pregnancy, and should and must continue to have the right to do so. Instead, the whore's administration is handing our fates over to the monkey cults. We don't even know who is in these monkey cults. Which people are these? Why assume that every female person is a member of a monkey cult?

So, like Sandra Fluke, you want us to pay for you to have sex.

It makes sense in terms of the public good, as is paying for other things like vaccines, etc. You have to come to terms with the fact that sex is a powerful instinct in the human race and implicates strong human emotions. Assisting people with their birth-control needs helps both sexes.

I still want to know the motives behind this strange movement to stop Americans from having sex.

If men got pregnant we would not be having this discussion, men would not sign on to anything that did not give them complete control over there own body's.

Women have just as strong of a vote in the US as men. Many women are against abortion as well.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

Moron.

Murder is the UNLAWFUL taking of a life. R v. W is the law of the land.

Those appalled by legal abortions are usually opposed to an age appropriate curriculum in health education in public schools, which includes human sexuality; most also oppose the Pill and other means to prevent an unwanted/unplanned pregnancy.

The Republican Party won't do anything on the issue, they win elections by wringing their hands and saying abortion is horrible, as a means to gather votes for their next election.
You are a certified idiot. And we're going to fix the problems YOUR IDIOT PARTY caused.

Of course Murder is unlawful. Aborting a viable human being, whether you like it or it puts your nose 45 degrees out of joint, a fetus is a human being, and in America, future human beings are loved by honest-to-god loving people.

The problem with idiots is that YOU HAVE TO LETTER-BY-LETTER SPELL IT OUT FOR THEM or they claim the laws of nature are ILLEGAL.

Who's pushing like hell to allow murder of a baby AFTER IT DOES THE NATURAL THING to get out of the womb when its body is ready to take on the process of breathing? Hmmm? I'll tell you who: IDIOTS IN THE IDIOTIC DEMOCRAT PARTY. You are pushing for goddamn crime to be excusable and opposing murder as being a criminal offense because you make some purile person feel bad about her CRIME OF MURDER. People who are childish just do not grow up by perpetuating foolish behaviors. Murdering your baby-to-be does not help people to grow up. It turns them into worshipping irresponsibility and having someone else pay for it.

Don't you gimme that idiot sass that since abortion isn't against the law that it isn't Murder unless it is. There was no damn law when Cain murdered Able. There doesn't have to be a damn law for people to know that taking the life of someone who cannot fight back with the same level of force IS murder.

Only an IDIOT would claim that taking that young life, and putting it through the pain and misery of having its brains sucked out, or euthanizing it to death is not murder in the first degree.

You make people stupid when you brainwash them into acting against their own babies. You're a curse in America's bones, and I hold you personally responsible for cheerleading murder of innocent, weak, human beings. That also puts you in the craven coward category in addition to being a stark, raving, lunatic IDIOT.

IDIOT

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

While Trump keeps one promise after another and remains bluntly honest, progs will continue to say he's the world's greatest liar and incompetent. Every day is opposite day for the prog. As for the rest of us, we're very lucky to have Trump at this point in history.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

So the orange whore wants more abortions and gives money to the sick misogynist cults. This country is turning into a theocracy run by the sick and perverted, and on the public's dime. Soon we will have pigs like graham and jeffress and the rest of the perverts showing up in our medical examination rooms.

Not really.

Yes. We are. Female people, the one-half of the American population, want to prevent unwanted pregnancy, and should and must continue to have the right to do so. Instead, the whore's administration is handing our fates over to the monkey cults. We don't even know who is in these monkey cults. Which people are these? Why assume that every female person is a member of a monkey cult?

So, like Sandra Fluke, you want us to pay for you to have sex.

It makes sense in terms of the public good, as is paying for other things like vaccines, etc. You have to come to terms with the fact that sex is a powerful instinct in the human race and implicates strong human emotions. Assisting people with their birth-control needs helps both sexes.

I still want to know the motives behind this strange movement to stop Americans from having sex.
We're not against having sex. We're for responsible sex, which requires a marriage license and the promise to take care of your own children when you have them as part of your responsibility in being a human and acknowledging that life begins and ends naturally, not by murder, whether it's taking advantage of your own fetus or wiping out your elderly grandparent because you'll inherit the product of their bank account if you successfully evade notice that you murdered for money. One is just as evil as the other.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

I have a feeling this is not going to have the effect he's hoping for.
You hope.

If Republicans don’t care about those kids after they’re born, they certainly don’t care about them before they were born.

This is just the way they use this issue to try to control women.

It’s not about the baby it’s about keeping women’s bodies legislated.

Forum List

Back