POTUS Has Cut Funding to Planned Parenthood

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

On Friday, President Trump kept another one of his campaign promises by signing off on an administrative rule change that will effectively eliminate roughly $60 million in federal family-planning money for Planned Parenthood and instead direct it toward faith-based institutions that are opposed to abortion.

Dems Threaten To Sue As Trump Cuts Funding For Planned Parenthood

LOL...yeah, and he could have done it almost the day he took office. But it only took him over 700 days.

Big deal...once the Dems get back in power (in 2020 - barring a war), they will give all of that money back and more.

Taking money from a program is child's play. Getting legislation past that makes it permanent is the skill. And Trump clearly is useless at that.

BTW - I don't give a shit about Planned Parenthood one way or the other.

PP can get along with private donations.

Yes, they will, It will not affect their abortion program at all. They will though quit offering other services for which they are reimbursed by the Govt, like birth control and such.

The end result will be more abortions...

Which I guess is what you want.

That would show what PP's actual priorities are. Women's health is not synonymous with easy access to cheap abortions, and it's insulting to insist it is.

Yes, they will, It will not affect their abortion program at all. They will though quit offering other services for which they are reimbursed by the Govt, like birth control and such.

That would show what PP's actual priorities are. Women's health is not synonymous with easy access to cheap abortions, and it's insulting to insist it is.

I agree that women's health is not synonymous with easy access to cheap abortions, and I agree that PP does prioritize abortion too much.

None of that changes the fact that the best way to cut the number of abortions is to cut the number of unplanned pregnancies and the best way to do that is to provide easy access to cheap/free birth control.

I agree that women's health is not synonymous with easy access to cheap abortions, and I agree that PP does prioritize abortion too much.

None of that changes the fact that the best way to cut the number of abortions is to cut the number of unplanned pregnancies and the best way to do that is to provide easy access to cheap/free birth control.

I've been reading your posts in this thread and have gained a lot of respect for you.

You are a real anti abortion person. It's not about forcing your beliefs on our nation which I can't thank you enough for. To you it's really about preventing abortions, which is what sane people want to do. And like sane people, you know that contraception is the best way to prevent an abortion.

The the crazy people just care about forcing their views on our nation and using stupid lies to do it.

You're like me, you care. Because you care, you will defend and support contraception for everyone. It's not just lip service with you and I find that very refreshing.

I'm about as pro choice as a person can be. Yet our desire to prevent abortions are the same.

Thank you very much for walking the walk and not just full of hot air.

Women's health has nothing to do with abortion. Health is health, whether it's men or women. Abortion has nothing to do with "health". Idiot.

Women's health has nothing to do with abortion. Health is health, whether it's men or women. Abortion has nothing to do with "health". Idiot.

Yes, that is just what I said. Thanks for agreeing with me.

I've been reading your posts in this thread and have gained a lot of respect for you.

You are a real anti abortion person. It's not about forcing your beliefs on our nation which I can't thank you enough for. To you it's really about preventing abortions, which is what sane people want to do. And like sane people, you know that contraception is the best way to prevent an abortion.

The the crazy people just care about forcing their views on our nation and using stupid lies to do it.

You're like me, you care. Because you care, you will defend and support contraception for everyone. It's not just lip service with you and I find that very refreshing.

I'm about as pro choice as a person can be. Yet our desire to prevent abortions are the same.

People like the duck above do not really care that much about abortion, they care about their political ideology more.

People like the duck above do not really care that much about abortion, they care about their political ideology more.
Are you pro choice?

The cuts in contraceptives that you're cheering today will result in more abortions tomorrow.
Sick society. Aren't we teaching birth control in our schools? It's not the job of my government to pay for birth control and abortions.

Hmmm.... a lot to unpack there.

Governments do not pay for abortions for one thing.
For another, every study ever conducted concluded that it was much cheaper to prevent pregnancy today instead supporting another person on public assistance later on which is why the Title X was created.

If you're not a fan of abortion, it makes sense to prevent pregnancy doesn't it?
Lie. Taxpayers pay for abortions. Then another lie that an unwanted pregnancy results in someone on welfare. Same old tired propaganda.
Here's How Your Money is Funding Abortion - The Fungibility Factor Explained - Save the Storks

It would be a violation of the Hyde Amendment if your dream was a reality. Since no suits are in court currently, we will just accept this as another lie of yours.

Unwanted pregnancies often go result in someone being on welfare or having an abortion. So it begs the question why Trump’s fluffers are against contraception funding.
Bullshit. Taxpayers are funding abortions for people that can't pay for them. You're a liar.

So you also support cutting off all aid to Israel, right?

Sick society. Aren't we teaching birth control in our schools? It's not the job of my government to pay for birth control and abortions.

For another, every study ever conducted concluded that it was much cheaper to prevent pregnancy today instead supporting another person on public assistance later on which is why the Title X was created.

If you're not a fan of abortion, it makes sense to prevent pregnancy doesn't it?
Lie. Taxpayers pay for abortions. Then another lie that an unwanted pregnancy results in someone on welfare. Same old tired propaganda.
Here's How Your Money is Funding Abortion - The Fungibility Factor Explained - Save the Storks

It would be a violation of the Hyde Amendment if your dream was a reality. Since no suits are in court currently, we will just accept this as another lie of yours.

Unwanted pregnancies often go result in someone being on welfare or having an abortion. So it begs the question why Trump’s fluffers are against contraception funding.
Bullshit. Taxpayers are funding abortions for people that can't pay for them. You're a liar.

Nope. I'm sure you can pretzel that logic.

Are you pro choice?

No, I am anti-abortion.

Do try and keep up.

That is correct. These are the only things are proven to reduce the number of abortions; science, education and unlimited access to affordable contraception.

You're the one arguing about fungability.

Israeli government offers women aged 20 to 33 free abortions

Are you pro choice?

No, I am anti-abortion.

Do try and keep up.
I don't believe you.

That is correct. These are the only things are proven to reduce the number of abortions; science, education and unlimited access to affordable contraception.

Is not "easy access to cheap/free birth control" the same thing as "affordable contraception."?

what the fuck is wrong with you people, can you not read?

I know Israel uses taxpayer funding for abortions. I don't agree with it and believe it should be stopped. I don't believe government should be involved in the abortion business.

Are you pro choice?

No, I am anti-abortion.

Do try and keep up.
I don't believe you.

That is because you are a partisan sheep that is driven by ideology.

The fact I can put a babies life ahead of my ideology is too much for you to compute.

I know Israel uses taxpayer funding for abortions. I don't agree with it and believe it should be stopped. I don't believe government should be involved in the abortion business.

And yet you don't support cutting off all aid to Israel like you do planned parenthood. You're a Republican...That is synonymous with hypocrite these days. Actually, that's an insult to the few remaining Republicans. You're a Trumpican and hypocrisy is a core value.

Forum List

Back