Poweful photos of people living in poverty....

Shitty foods high in fat and grease.

America is the fattest nation by far. How'd that happen? From fruits and veggies?

There is nothing keeping poor Americans from eating good food. Eating "shitty food" is a choice just as avoiding education and work is a choice.

Yeah nothing except cost. Whats money tho? I'm sure you've never noticed the difference costs but I'm telling you healthy stuff costs more.

Of course its a choice captain obvious, but thanks for that tidbit

rong on both counts. the poverty rate today is higher than when obozo took office

What has the congress done about it?

the gap between rich and poor is higher

Because republicans in the house and Senate wont do anything about it because they believe there isnt any GAP or INEQUALITY going on, unless they can put it around Obamas neck

the number needing foodstamps is higher.

Doubtful. And if it is you want to take those away too. Thats how you'll help. By taking and saying its for their own good.

Obama has failed the poor, mostly the black poor.

The House and Senate has done what? First you dont give a shit about poor or blacks unless you can attempt to put them against each other. Second, Economic policies always affect the poor and minority community harder. Thats not new, so stop it

obozo had both houses of congress for his first two years. What specifically did he do to reduce poverty? He has been POTUS for 8 years, what has he pushed to reduce poverty?

America is the fattest nation by far. How'd that happen? From fruits and veggies?

There is nothing keeping poor Americans from eating good food. Eating "shitty food" is a choice just as avoiding education and work is a choice.

Yeah nothing except cost. Whats money tho? I'm sure you've never noticed the difference costs but I'm telling you healthy stuff costs more.

carrots cost less than cookies. You are FOS on this.

Thats funny...now do your thing about how the poor dont pay taxes and are "mooching" so everyone can read your quote and laugh at the hypocrisy

the poor DON'T pay taxes. Those of us who do are providing the money to give to them as welfare and food stamps. The hypocrisy is coming from you when you deny that reality.

And since you're paying for them what do you call those people since you're "not blaming the poor"?

we should help those physically or mentally unable to help themselves, Help to able bodied people should be limited and temporary. Welfare recipient should not be a lifetime status for anyone able to work.

All of those things everyone agrees with. There is more of that "What things should not be" shit.

you say you agree, but earlier you were arguing in favor of more welfare for the perpetually "poor". which is it?

I'm not playing this game where you demand I defend nonsense you claim I said. LMAO who argues for perpetual poverty? Come on bro :lol:

Healthy foods cost less is what youre saying? Dont be coy

the poor DON'T pay taxes. Those of us who do are providing the money to give to them as welfare and food stamps. The hypocrisy is coming from you when you deny that reality.

And since you're paying for them what do you call those people since you're "not blaming the poor"?

we should help those physically or mentally unable to help themselves, Help to able bodied people should be limited and temporary. Welfare recipient should not be a lifetime status for anyone able to work.

All of those things everyone agrees with. There is more of that "What things should not be" shit.

you say you agree, but earlier you were arguing in favor of more welfare for the perpetually "poor". which is it?

I'm not playing this game where you demand I defend nonsense you claim I said. LMAO who argues for perpetual poverty? Come on bro :lol:

when you say that there is not enough funding for the "poor", you are defending perpetual poverty. When the choice becomes work or go hungry, most will choose to work------------ask any of the illegal Mexicans who are picking our produce.

in many cases it does. have you compared the prices of fresh vegetables and fast food?

when you say that there is not enough funding for the "poor", you are defending perpetual poverty.

No, I said one thing and you say "then that means...." and add in some bullshit. Told you I'm not interested in your game of translation

When the choice becomes work or go hungry, most will choose to work------------ask any of the illegal Mexicans who are picking our produce.

Uh, ok...thanks man for such a bold point

in many cases it does. have you compared the prices of fresh vegetables and fast food?

Not in many cases. I'm asking you flat out, are you saying Healthy eating costs less than Eating Fast Foods? Dont be shy, its ok

It's also what happens when you don't have an education. Training. Reading ability. Job prospect.

BINGO!!

Virtually all of us begin life with enough smarts and opportunities to become educated, productive members of society. Some just choose to eschew those opportunities in favor of a more convenient lifestyle, paid for by the confiscated wealth of others, aided and abetted by misguided, guilt-ridden, bleeding-heart, hand-wringing liberals.

Ineptocracy- (Noun) a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

......8 years after the Mesiah, wonder what blue city's these are from????

Powerful Photos Of Living In Poverty In The U.S.

View attachment 75079

View attachment 75080

Three story house, that's not poverty.

This is poverty.
tin shack.jpg

and this

Slum-001.png

I spent $14 on a burger, fries and soda last week. Yes, healthy foods are cheaper.

Not in many cases. I'm asking you flat out, are you saying Healthy eating costs less than Eating Fast Foods? Dont be shy, its ok

yes, it can. But it requires that you prepare and cook your food, rather that walk up the counter and grab it. Eating healthy can be cheaper, but it takes some effort, just like taking responsibility for any aspect of your life.

Conservatives want poverty to look like this:

poverty-in-africa.jpg

because conservatives think that if you make the poor FEEL their poverty, they'll magically stop being poor.

why are those little African kids starving? Any idea NY? I can't wait to hear your answer

They are starving because they are poor in the way you want poor to be.

Bullshit, they are starving because:
1. they live in a desert
2. their governments are corrupt
3. there is no birth control
4. their countries are full of warring factions
5. radical muslims are killing their parents
6. they live in countries where one group enslaves other groups based on tribes or religion
7. medical facilities are non existent

Sadly, this is the way our planet has controlled its population for millions of years---------wars, famines, ignorance, etc.

We cannot fix it. Churches and charities do what they can, but its a problem that cannot be fixed.

I just saw a documentary on Haiti's Papa Doc Chevalier.

It is said the Haitians are 70% Catholic, 30% Protestant and 100% Voodoo. The grinding poverty there - as it is in much of the world - is a direct result of ignorance, superstition, and those who take advantage of both.

Papa Doc was a medical doctor who fostered his reputation as a demigod by bringing penicillin to the sick and curing their ills.

View attachment 75079

View attachment 75080

This is poverty.
View attachment 75109

and this

View attachment 75108

I bet those same people will tell you "This isnt poverty, you should see some of the shit holes other people live in"

In other words its all relative
Yes, it is all relative. That's why we mock you leftists for whining about the poor in America.

View attachment 75079

View attachment 75080

This is poverty.
View attachment 75109

and this

View attachment 75108

Obviously people suffering from too much free stuff in their lives

No, they are suffering from a system that encourages dependency and discourages personal responsibility. Said another way, they are suffering from liberal ideology.

Forum List

Back