Pray for our country.

The God who created thousands of galaxies doesn't care who wins an election on this small part of this small planet.

5 States that stopped voting at the same time will ensure that American don't trust the election, and now foreign spy agencies are going to recruit aggressively, I've called it, I can't see this changing after this happened last night with the WORLD watching. They simply just stopped counting. Why?!

Now we have a British guy coming on TV on Fox Stuey, whatever his name is and trying to give Trumps supporters the "you tried hard" bs.

"Bloomberg spent millions, Schumer lost, the pollsters lost." Yeah, Trump supporters aren't going to buy this. Shove it up your ass ya British SOB. The damage done is, and mi6 have had a horrible record the last 20 years, their own nation a stomping ground for the communists.

Manifest Destiny- led by prayer- worked out real well- for invaders- how many prayers are needed? What's the requirement/cutoff point when people realize it ain't working as desired/expected? Never has, never will.
I bet Islamist and jews pray to their God- wonder if he's listening to them?

The God who created thousands of galaxies doesn't care who wins an election on this small part of this small planet.
The little dots that live on the small blue planet love to give up their rights to masters over the history of their existence. Christians will suffer if Biden wins. And China will still be on course to be the world ruler in a few decades.

The little dots that live on the small blue planet love to give up their rights to masters over the history of their existence. Christians will suffer if Biden wins. And China will still be on course to be the world ruler in a few decades.

I am a Christian. Nothing will change for me no matter who wins.

Remember God is still in charge.
If you read your Bible, there does come a time when God stops you from praying for a people who have become so wicked that the only solution is for them to meet their judgement.

Reminds me of the prophet Jeremiah in Israel. God even told him, don't marry and have kids cuz............well............things will not go well for them or anyone else in Israel in the near future. Their fates have been sealed.

I think pretty much every nation comes to this place eventually............sadly.

Soon we may all be eating out of garbage cans like they are doing in Venezuela.

It won't take a few decades, it's why the Aussies, Japan and Taiwan have been working to develop a relationship to try and buffer themselves from China. They feel alone and abandoned, I'm sure this crazy outcome will NOT make them feel giddy all over.

The U.S remained too close with the British who have a history of failure and selling out principle, just as they turned their backs on Poland against Germany, we see it in the U.K, and with allies in Chinas orbit.

None of this bodes well for Western Values, I'm confident of that.

If you read your Bible, there does come a time when God stops you from praying for a people who have become so wicked that the only solution is for them to meet their judgement.

Reminds me of the prophet Jeremiah in Israel. God even told him, don't marry and have kids cuz............well............things will not go well for them or anyone else in Israel in the near future. Their fates have been sealed.

I think pretty much every nation comes to this place eventually............sadly.

Soon we may all be eating out of garbage cans like they are doing in Venezuela.

When I pray, I only ask for the strength and wisdom to do what I need to do.
If He has a plan, I don't assume He doesn't know what He is doing.

I can tell you right now that His plan for me doesn't involve eating out of a trash can.

The Lord ALLOWS evil, always for greater glory. Remember, He told Pontius Pilate, "You would have no authority over me, unless it was given to you from above."

This country (this world) has continued to cry CRUCIFY HIM since they yelled CRUCIFY HIM.

The world hates the truth. Always has, cause TRUTH calls for repentance. Truth is about seeing your SIN the way it is supposed to be seen and that is scary. Hence, the reason the world PASSIONATELY rejects it.

What we have learned is the "people" prefer to be lied to. Which is why they choose a professional politician with obvious dementia over a NY businessman. They don't want the Doctor candidate, they want the sweet shop owner who promises free feasts. Not the one who presents medicine that tastes bad or therapy that hurts. Even if what the Doctor candidate presents solutions that help, the sweet shop owner candidate offers NO PAIN......

Trump is also responsible for NOT being more magnanimous when it called for it. Giving the devils ammunition to fire at him that they could use in propaganda. That is pride filled and unwise.

Yes, the democrats stole this, but a candidate with dementia shouldn't be allowed to run let alone win it by nefarious means if not for Trump's foolishness.

Anyway, there isn't anything we can do to prevent the time of the great tribulations. Pray and beg for forgiveness. I know I am.

The Lord ALLOWS evil, always for greater glory. Remember, He told Pontius Pilate, "You would have no authority over me, unless it was given to you from above."

This country (this world) has continued to cry CRUCIFY HIM since they yelled CRUCIFY HIM.

The world hates the truth. Always has, cause TRUTH calls for repentance. Truth is about seeing your SIN the way it is supposed to be seen and that is scary. Hence, the reason the world PASSIONATELY rejects it.

What we have learned is the "people" prefer to be lied to. Which is why the choose a professional politician with obvious dementia over a NY businessman. They don't want the Doctor candidate, they want the sweet shop owner who pprimises free feasts. Not the one who presents medicine that tastes bad or therapy that hurts. Even if what the Doctor candidate presents solutions that help, the sweet shop owner candidate offers NO PAIN......

Trump is also responsible for NOT being more magnanimous when it called for it. Giving the devils ammunition to fire at him that they could use in propaganda. That is pride filled and unwise.

Yes, the democrats stole this, but a candidate with dementia shouldn't be allowed to run let alone win it by nefarious means if not for Trump's foolishness.

Anyway, there isn't anything we can do to prevent the time of the great tribulations. Pray and beg for forgiveness. I know I am.

We all better pray for God for the Wests reputation and future.

Canada, UK and USA are on an island now. An island of nations whose elites have decided that fully supporting Communist China is best for our future. It's going to be at odds even with Europeans and certainly nations in Chinas orbit believe as they are closest to danger. It's definitely at odds with those who have died for our freedoms.

Allies and enemies shift around the globe, it always changes. I think the West has once again, aligned itself with the low hanging fruit. Thatcher and Reagan are rolling in their graves.

What we have learned is the "people" prefer to be lied to. Which is why the choose a professional politician with obvious dementia over a NY businessman. They don't want the Doctor candidate, they want the sweet shop owner who pprimises free feasts. Not the one who presents medicine that tastes bad or therapy that hurts. Even if what the Doctor candidate presents solutions that help, the sweet shop owner candidate offers NO PAIN......

We all better pray for God for the Wests reputation and future.

Canada, UK and USA are on an island now. An island of nations whose elites have decided that fully supporting Communist China is best for our future. It's going to be at odds even with Europeans and certainly nations in Chinas orbit believe as they are closest to danger. It's definitely at odds with those who have died for our freedoms.

Allies and enemies shift around the globe, it always changes. I think the West has once again, aligned itself with the low hanging fruit. Thatcher and Reagan are rolling in their graves.
The world always has and always will fall for seductive speech. How hard is it convince the poor for example that they will get FREE FREE FREE everything. Free medical care, free money from the rich, 30 dollars an hour for minimum wage, all while promises of punishment for the wealthy.

It isn't a hard sell and that is why the notion of us being a democracy is such a fallacy and lie that you hear from POLITICIANS on both sides.

This is how the marxists have taken power over the last 100 years. The main way. Then followed by generational misery when the poor become enslaved in those countries.

Do citizens in North Korea still have to have the same haircut as their dear leader? Do the average Chinese citizens still work 72 hours a week with no vacation for less than 500 dollars a month?

Well, the left here never hear about all of that. They just hear how the wealthy are taxed.....

Sigh

There won't be a place for the persecuted to run to when marxism takes charge. That, will at least stop the mass illegal immigration problem.

I don't know, I am Thankful the Blessings.

When I asked for Forgiveness, I gained an appreciation for the Blessing He las left in my care.
Without being prideful, I try to be a good steward of those Blessings.

I feel it has been, and always will be, a rewarding task.
I don't fear what is to come, because He has provided me with everything that is required.

Forum List

Back