Predictably, Trump shifts to "rigged election" - What's next?

upload_2016-10-17_13-40-16.png

So I'll ask again: If Trump loses, what's next?

Not that I think it's going to happen, but the GOP has a bevy of young politicians on the national scene to step in and take control of the party machinery. Who do the Rats have? Bernie Sanders? :lol:

He's even worse. She represents a corrupted political system, he represents a corrupted culture.

Corrupted culture?

In an age where Kardashians are basically having sex on stage, Trump represents corrupted culture? I wonder how culture bleeds into your political decisions anyway. When voting about politician, shouldn't politics come before culture?

Oh, but Trump said mean things about some women! Clinton's husband would never do that... Might as well vote for the most corrupt politician in history then.

At least Trump represents the culture of preserving western values, which can't really be said for Clintons with their corruption and power politics.
Yes, Trump represents a corrupted culture. Narcissism. Vulgarity. Ignorance. Lowered standards.

Pretending that the Kardashians are the only symbol of a corrupted culture is intellectually dishonest at best.

Got it, you rather have someone you "hate everything about politically", than someone who is "mean".

Lowered standards... now THAT is a funny description of a billionaire with a model wife. Do you even think before you type?
"Mean"?

Another straw man?

Okay, never mind.

The "mean" comment was not meant to be a direct quote but a description. Because basically you are saying he is a mean vulgar guy.

Clinton is so much better, she just psychotically holds two positions and completely lies to everyone involved, while also being corrupt as hell. I would truly like to hear how you ended up in the position of voting for Clinton because reasonable sense... it doesn't make so far.
Well, it may never make sense, because you're a committed Trump voter.

For me, it's four reasons:

1. In general, I agree with the Democrats on more... well, more accurately, I disagree with the Democrats on fewer issues than the Republicans. Maybe 60/40.
2. I'm quite confident that Hillary is more moderate than she's letting on in playing for her crazed base.
3. I'm convinced that Trump has neither the temperament nor the intellectual capacity for that position.
4. I think the GOP is being led right off the rails by the wrong voices, and I don't want to support that destruction, because I very much want us to have (at least) two strong, sober, serious national parties, and we're going in the wrong direction.

I don't expect this to make sense to you, but you asked for the reasons.

So I'll ask again: If Trump loses, what's next?

Not that I think it's going to happen, but the GOP has a bevy of young politicians on the national scene to step in and take control of the party machinery. Who do the Rats have? Bernie Sanders? :lol:
That's a fair point, but politicians are "establishment". Plus, one (1) wrong word and they're RINOs and commies.

Wouldn't it have to be a non-politician?

1. In general, I agree with the Democrats on more... well, more accurately, I disagree with the Democrats on fewer issues than the Republicans. Maybe 60/40.
2. I'm quite confident that Hillary is more moderate than she's letting on in playing for her crazed base.
3. I'm convinced that Trump has neither the temperament nor the intellectual capacity for that position.
4. I think the GOP is being led right off the rails by the wrong voices, and I don't want to support that destruction, because I very much want us to have (at least) two strong, sober, serious national parties, and we're going in the wrong direction.

What you said makes complete sense, and to sum it all up, you are in favor of keeping the Corporate Crony Network just rolling right along without a shred of opposition.

You basically are saying "To Hell with the People of the USA, just give me my free shit and more pork."

Corrupted culture?

In an age where Kardashians are basically having sex on stage, Trump represents corrupted culture? I wonder how culture bleeds into your political decisions anyway. When voting about politician, shouldn't politics come before culture?

Oh, but Trump said mean things about some women! Clinton's husband would never do that... Might as well vote for the most corrupt politician in history then.

At least Trump represents the culture of preserving western values, which can't really be said for Clintons with their corruption and power politics.
Yes, Trump represents a corrupted culture. Narcissism. Vulgarity. Ignorance. Lowered standards.

Pretending that the Kardashians are the only symbol of a corrupted culture is intellectually dishonest at best.

Got it, you rather have someone you "hate everything about politically", than someone who is "mean".

Lowered standards... now THAT is a funny description of a billionaire with a model wife. Do you even think before you type?
"Mean"?

Another straw man?

Okay, never mind.

The "mean" comment was not meant to be a direct quote but a description. Because basically you are saying he is a mean vulgar guy.

Clinton is so much better, she just psychotically holds two positions and completely lies to everyone involved, while also being corrupt as hell. I would truly like to hear how you ended up in the position of voting for Clinton because reasonable sense... it doesn't make so far.

I undestand it.
Hillary is very fucked up.
You expect perfection from the GOP but not Hillary.
You would rather vote for somebody you cannot trust because you're pissed off at the GOP.

SIMPLE:dunno:

What you said makes complete sense, and to sum it all up, you are in favor of keeping the Corporate Crony Network just rolling right along without a shred of opposition.

You basically are saying "To Hell with the People of the USA, just give me my free shit and more pork."
Absolutely, that's exactly it.

That's a fair point, but politicians are "establishment". Plus, one (1) wrong word and they're RINOs and commies.

Wouldn't it have to be a non-politician?
Lol, no, not all politicians are Establishment dude.

Just ask the ones that get Gerrymandered out of office by the Establishment.

"Mean"?

Another straw man?

Okay, never mind.

I undestand it.
You would rather vote for somebody you cannot trust because you're pissed off at the GOP.

Perfection?

What is this, Straw Man day?

Corrupted culture?

"Mean"?

Another straw man?

Okay, never mind.

3. I'm convinced that Trump has neither the temperament nor the intellectual capacity for that position

And that list is enough to counteract "She's horrible, she's everything I loathe about contemporary American politics and politicians." Hey, Trump has no temperament...

Brilliant!

The gop will have to change in any case...

I've always respected your opinions here....you're not a "progressive", but a blue-dog democrat with common sense. I suspect you might have voted for a middle of the road GOP candidate this time. I was a Rubio supporter who believed and still believes he'd have SMOKED Hillary on issues and stolen her latin voting bloc. But Trump whipped him in Florida and that not only shocked me, but convinced me the country has finally caught up to where I've been for years....build the wall, get out of these trade deals, bring our jobs back by any means necessary. Finally I have a candidate who is saying what I've been saying and people are listening instead of saying "it will never happen". For me it has to happen because I'm running out of elections...I'll be 73 for the next one.
maison2.gif

I've always respected your opinions here....you're not a "progressive", but a blue-dog democrat with common sense. I suspect you might have voted for a middle of the road GOP candidate this time. I was a Rubio supporter who believed and still believes he'd have SMOKED Hillary on issues and stolen her latin voting bloc. But Trump whipped him in Florida and that not only shocked me, but convinced me the country has finally caught up to where I've been for years....build the wall, get out of these trade deals, bring our jobs back by any means necessary. Finally I have a candidate who is saying what I've been saying and people are listening instead of saying "it will never happen". For me it has to happen because I'm running out of elections...I'll be 73 for the next one.
maison2.gif
Much appreciated.

I would have sucked it up and voted for Kasich/Rubio.

And you have a BUNCH of 'em left!

They are all lying ..its rigged LOL
Trump Hurt by Misconduct Claims as Clinton Lead Widens
Source: Monmouth University

West Long Branch, NJ - Hillary Clinton is currently ahead of Donald Trump by 12 points among voters likely to cast ballots in November. This is up from the 4 point lead she had last month and marks a return to the large advantage Clinton held shortly after the Democratic convention. The latest Monmouth University Poll finds more than 6-in-10 voters believe claims of unwanted sexual advances by Trump are likely to be true. Voters differ on whether language used by Trump in an Access Hollywood video is typical "guy talk" or not - mainly depending on which candidate they support. At the same time, recently leaked information about Clinton's speeches to Wall Street makes some voters less likely to support her, but has had a negligible impact on the race overall.

Currently, 50% of likely voters support Clinton and 38% back Trump, with 5% supporting Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% backing Jill Stein of the Green Party. Clinton held a much slimmer 46% to 42% lead just three weeks ago.

The vote choice among all registered voters is 47% Clinton and 38% Trump. Clinton has a larger likely voter lead because only 5% of her potential supporters are considered unlikely to vote while twice as many possible Trump voters (10%) are unlikely to cast a ballot next month. This marks a change from Monmouth's prior poll when 10% of registered voters supporting Clinton and 7% of registered voters supporting Trump were deemed unlikely to cast ballots.

"Clinton has increased her lead among all registered voters, but the main difference between this month and last month is that her supporters have become more enthusiastic, and thus more likely to turn out while Trump backers have become less likely to vote," said Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute.

Read more: Monmouth University

They are all lying ..its rigged LOL
Trump Hurt by Misconduct Claims as Clinton Lead Widens
Source: Monmouth University

West Long Branch, NJ - Hillary Clinton is currently ahead of Donald Trump by 12 points among voters likely to cast ballots in November. This is up from the 4 point lead she had last month and marks a return to the large advantage Clinton held shortly after the Democratic convention. The latest Monmouth University Poll finds more than 6-in-10 voters believe claims of unwanted sexual advances by Trump are likely to be true. Voters differ on whether language used by Trump in an Access Hollywood video is typical "guy talk" or not - mainly depending on which candidate they support. At the same time, recently leaked information about Clinton's speeches to Wall Street makes some voters less likely to support her, but has had a negligible impact on the race overall.

Currently, 50% of likely voters support Clinton and 38% back Trump, with 5% supporting Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% backing Jill Stein of the Green Party. Clinton held a much slimmer 46% to 42% lead just three weeks ago.

The vote choice among all registered voters is 47% Clinton and 38% Trump. Clinton has a larger likely voter lead because only 5% of her potential supporters are considered unlikely to vote while twice as many possible Trump voters (10%) are unlikely to cast a ballot next month. This marks a change from Monmouth's prior poll when 10% of registered voters supporting Clinton and 7% of registered voters supporting Trump were deemed unlikely to cast ballots.

"Clinton has increased her lead among all registered voters, but the main difference between this month and last month is that her supporters have become more enthusiastic, and thus more likely to turn out while Trump backers have become less likely to vote," said Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute.

Read more: Monmouth University
Oh, goody, one more bullshit inaccurate poll!

Now, dont you have something useful to go do, like, take a shower and put on some clean clothes?

"Mean"?

Another straw man?

Okay, never mind.

I undestand it.

Perfection?

Poor response.

You buy all of the false propaganda and vote accordingly. A once rational person is voting on pure emotion. You want Hillary to win because she can't possibly be as bad as Trump is portrayed in the press. It's just not possible.

"Mean"?

Another straw man?

Okay, never mind.

I undestand it.

Perfection?

Poor response.

You buy all of the false propaganda and vote accordingly. A once rational person is voting on pure emotion. You want Hillary to win because she can't possibly be as bad as Trump is portrayed in the press. It's just not possible.
I know. That's the excuse that's being set up: The media fooled 65 million Americans into voting for Hillary. Trump's non-stop string of hyperbole, insults, adolescent behavior, name-calling, issue ignorance, position switching, embarrassing gaffes, mocking the handicapped and war heroes and boorish behavior was all made up by the media.

They just made all that shit up and shoved it down our throats without us knowing. We didn't see and hear what we saw and heard.

In fact, I bet that was all just Hollywood-generated CGI, special effects, he wasn't even there.

Hey, whatever works. I guess that answers my question: What will happen? Trump and his fans will claim victimhood and point the finger.

Last edited:
As campaign stumbles, Donald Trump again pushes "rigged" election claims - CBS News

It was predicted several times here - he sees what's coming and is making excuses three weeks out. So that's going to be the meme after the election for the Trumpsters.

I can understand why Democrats from coast to coast are doing the Happy Dance, but we really do need two strong, serious parties.

Does the GOP become a regional party going forward, or is there a way to fix this? And how long would that take?

And what do Trump and his fans do from here?

Trump's campaign has been stumbling? When did this happen? Isn't the Clinton campaign flat on its face with all the disclosures about her corruption? That's what the reality would be in a fair minded media world; if it's not, then yes, he has a legitimate point about the rigging. Is he supposed to no shine a light on it? I don't mind a thread pointing this out; but I'm pointing out that you're no better than the spinsters.

Forum List

Back