Predictably, Trump shifts to "rigged election" - What's next?

The republican party is on the losing end of the demographics, they even admitted it after the last presidential election , As it is now they cannot attract anyone but a dying demographic, so much for them trying to recruit others into their party

The results of this election just might also be a referendum on the MSM. If Cankles wins as I suspect she will, it might indicate that there are still too many stupid Americans that believe the MSM.

I still think that Trump is going to win.

The polls have been off by about 10% in the open primaries, and I think we will see that int he general as well. They were off by 5% in the closed primaries, roughly.

I still think Trump is more likely to win than not.

Everyone knows that Hillary is a criminal, corporate sell out, and that will cause her to lose. Her only response is "So is Donald!" and the MSM echoes everything she says.

I'm just not a big fan of One Party Rule..
Sure you are, as you dont really seem to object to it now.
I'm guessing this means that both parties are the same?
DING DING DING!

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Both parties are serving the interests and are part of the corporate crony network.

If the Koreans nuked DC they would be doing the rest of us a huge favor.
Okay, then why not form a new party? Give it a nice, new, fresh, snappy name like the "Patriot Party" or the "Liberty Party" or whatever.

I'm sure your message will spread across the country in no time and make it the largest, most powerful party before you know it.

Why destroy the GOP and hand a Presidential election to the consummate shifty politician at such a critical time?
1. Trump is not destroying the GOP, the GOP Establishment is by subverting their candidate and making it plain that all their rhetoric is just bullshit as they try to throw the election to Hillary.

2. It is better to take control of an existing party with free ballot access in every state than to start it all over from scratch, but we can if we have to.

The results of this election just might also be a referendum on the MSM. If Cankles wins as I suspect she will, it might indicate that there are still too many stupid Americans that believe the MSM.

The polls have been off by about 10% in the open primaries, and I think we will see that int he general as well. They were off by 5% in the closed primaries, roughly.

Everyone knows that Hillary is a criminal, corporate sell out, and that will cause her to lose. Her only response is "So is Donald!" and the MSM echoes everything she says.
You might be right, but if Cankles wins I believe it will indicate how dumb and gullible the American public is. The MSM is doing a full court press on Trump and many Americans are believing the lies, distortions, and propaganda.

As campaign stumbles, Donald Trump again pushes "rigged" election claims - CBS News

It was predicted several times here - he sees what's coming and is making excuses three weeks out. So that's going to be the meme after the election for the Trumpsters.

I can understand why Democrats from coast to coast are doing the Happy Dance, but we really do need two strong, serious parties.

Does the GOP become a regional party going forward, or is there a way to fix this? And how long would that take?

And what do Trump and his fans do from here?

Pretty sad that so many people fell for the Trump con job.
Does anyone following him really believe Trump wanted to be President?

To have every day laid out before him by staffers where Trump
would have meetings and policy discussions and having to make decisions ...
In other words.... work....

C'mon people....

This is the job Trumpy wanted....

Breitbart on steroids....

Report: Trump Son-in-Law Working on Post-Election Trump TV Network

You might be right, but if Cankles wins I believe it will indicate how dumb and gullible the American public is. The MSM is doing a full court press on Trump and many Americans are believing the lies, distortions, and propaganda.

Yeah, I think if you follow the work of Edward Bernays, it's clear, by the work of the MSM, this one is in the bag for Hillary.

Eventually, someday, when the "Greatest Generation," and the "Boomers" are no longer a significant voting block, things might change. But these two voting blocks still get most of their information from the TV and print news, this means that they are more easily duped by CFR, MSM propaganda and don't have, or are not inclined to be exposed to alternative POV which fact checks the lies of establishment media.

If this is all you are exposed to, then you are more likely to choose a candidate based on how they make you feel than based on what is in the best national interest.

Who the hell isn't repulsed by the way the MSM makes you feel about Trump these days? Only if you know the truth are you fully inoculated against having feelings about the candidates and more likely to critically analyze their potential affect upon leading the nation. Even that is difficult, because who the hell really knows what effect a Trump administration would have? That's like playing Russian Roulette. . . Russian? Get it? :badgrin:

But the hour grows late. Will our children even care who the President or who represents them in legislature is? Will the US government and constitution be obsolete? Will it matter, or will international governing bodies and bureaucratic laws decide their fate?

Judging from those Wiki-leaked emails, if Hillary is elected, increasingly, that will be the direction we shall be heading.

I'm beginning to think the elites released them to Wikileaks on purpose. If the electorate elects Hillary, knowing full well what her position is on globalization, they can just claim, look you stupid sheep, you knew what she really wanted, and you elected her anyway, so now we have a mandate to create our one world police state. Now sit down and shut up while we force the rest of the world on board. :dev3:

As campaign stumbles, Donald Trump again pushes "rigged" election claims - CBS News

It was predicted several times here - he sees what's coming and is making excuses three weeks out. So that's going to be the meme after the election for the Trumpsters.

I can understand why Democrats from coast to coast are doing the Happy Dance, but we really do need two strong, serious parties.

Does the GOP become a regional party going forward, or is there a way to fix this? And how long would that take?

Pretty sad that so many people fell for the Trump con job.
Does anyone following him really believe Trump wanted to be President?

To have every day laid out before him by staffers where Trump
would have meetings and policy discussions and having to make decisions ...
In other words.... work....

C'mon people....

This is the job Trumpy wanted....

Breitbart on steroids....

Report: Trump Son-in-Law Working on Post-Election Trump TV Network
So what you are saying is;

The only way to avoid another cable channel of garbage and useless shit between commercials is to vote for Donald Trump? Wow, you have made a bullet proof argument in the age of crap entertainment. :badgrin:

You don't have a problem with the media advocating for Hillary, Obama bringing thousands of illegals here and registering them to vote? Obama has spent millions to get refugees registered to vote in this election in battleground states like Florida. They have registered another 1 million Hispanics in Florida. Where did they come from? If this isn't rigging the election then what is?
I've said many times that I agree the media is biased.

If the GOP wants to toss out an incredibly perfect target to make it even easier for the media, well, that's their call.

But my question is about what happens to the GOP after the election.
I don't think you understand. Hillary and Obama rigged the election. It doesn’t matter who the GOP nominated, they get the same accusations of racism, xenophobia, homophobia, and bigotry. It's what they do. They can't win an election on the issues. They use their media to trash their opponents and use double-standards to peal away ignorant voters who aren't paying attention. Whatever their weakness is, the Democratic slime merchants blow it out of proportion.

This election is even worse. They've actually used Hillary's weaknesses against Trump:

Trump has never committed sexual-misconduct but Bill has, so why not make it look like Trump did it too. Bring up a video of him talking shit in a van 11 years ago, then produce several women who claim he did it, and also claim they came forward because of what he said during the second debate. One who a witness said is lying about the whole thing, another who tried to contact Trump a few months ago, and another who claims Trump groped her at a concert that never took place because the concert was officially cancelled and never happened.
Hillary goes spastic the first time she's in a crowd and has to be dragged into her van and taken for emergency medical treatment, then she stages a media photo-op claiming she's fine. Nobody in their right mind believes her, she drops in the polls, so they accuse Trump of being unhealthy.
Hillary is caught red-handed committing a crime, being careless with Top Secret information and lying about it, but it's Trump who's a threat to national security. Hillary skates because Bill shows up at Loretta Lynch's aircraft in a 36 min. exchange the day before Hillary is to be questioned making threats like "If Hillary goes down...so does Obama". Walla, no indictment is filed. Hillary walks.
The Clinton Foundation is caught in a pay for play scheme, but it's Trump’s foundation that's breaking the law.
Trump University was brought up only because Bill was caught taking millions in an overseas education scam that makes Trump University look spotless in comparison.
Calls for Trumps tax returns becomes an issue because Hillary illegally aquired his 1995 tax returns when he took a deduction that was legal and Hillary took herself. However, the Clinton Foundation was ordered to amend their latest return because of "documentation errors" which showed they under-reported their income by close to a million dollars.
Hillary’s emails shows that she hates everyone. Hispanics, Jews, people they consider to be inferior, but Trump is the bigot because he wants secure borders. She goes on a tirade saying Trump followers are all fucked up, but in fact she and her staff like passing around off color jokes about the elderly, Hispanics, Jews, and Asians.

The list goes on and on.

Yeah, I think if you follow the work of Edward Bernays, it's clear, by the work of the MSM, this one is in the bag for Hillary.

Eventually, someday, when the "Greatest Generation," and the "Boomers" are no longer a significant voting block, things might change. But these two voting blocks still get most of their information from the TV and print news, this means that they are more easily duped by CFR, MSM propaganda and don't have, or are not inclined to be exposed to alternative POV which fact checks the lies of establishment media.

If this is all you are exposed to, then you are more likely to choose a candidate based on how they make you feel than based on what is in the best national interest.

Who the hell isn't repulsed by the way the MSM makes you feel about Trump these days? Only if you know the truth are you fully inoculated against having feelings about the candidates and more likely to critically analyze their potential affect upon leading the nation. Even that is difficult, because who the hell really knows what effect a Trump administration would have? That's like playing Russian Roulette. . . Russian? Get it? :badgrin:

But the hour grows late. Will our children even care who the President or who represents them in legislature is? Will the US government and constitution be obsolete? Will it matter, or will international governing bodies and bureaucratic laws decide their fate?

Judging from those Wiki-leaked emails, if Hillary is elected, increasingly, that will be the direction we shall be heading.

I'm beginning to think the elites released them to Wikileaks on purpose. If the electorate elects Hillary, knowing full well what her position is on globalization, they can just claim, look you stupid sheep, you knew what she really wanted, and you elected her anyway, so now we have a mandate to create our one world police state. Now sit down and shut up while we force the rest of the world on board. :dev3:
Bernays like Hegel had it all outlined for us, but few know anything about these two men.

You might be right about boomers and the misnamed greatest generation. Many are uninformed and still believe the MSM.

The left and most of the ruling class think the electorate are dumb and easily manipulated. The electorate generally confirms the opinion of them held by the left and ruling class, with regularity.

I suspect many Americans know nothing about the Wikileaks emails, since the MSM has failed to tell them. Further proof the MSM is actively working to subvert the election.

Clearly they're not looking beyond the election.
Trump is. It seems that Trump TV is likely his next move. A safe space for conservatives. There is a lot of money to be made off this gullible group.
the liberals are already making a lot of money off of the conservatives. Conservatives work and the lazy good for nothing liberals take their earned money and give it to the even more lazy and worthless.
nothing new here.

You don't have a problem with the media advocating for Hillary, Obama bringing thousands of illegals here and registering them to vote? Obama has spent millions to get refugees registered to vote in this election in battleground states like Florida. They have registered another 1 million Hispanics in Florida. Where did they come from? If this isn't rigging the election then what is?

If the GOP wants to toss out an incredibly perfect target to make it even easier for the media, well, that's their call.

I don't think you understand. Hillary and Obama rigged the election. It doesn’t matter who the GOP nominated, they get the same accusations of racism, xenophobia, homophobia, and bigotry. It's what they do. They can't win an election on the issues. They use their media to trash their opponents and use double-standards to peal away ignorant voters who aren't paying attention. Whatever their weakness is, the Democratic slime merchants blow it out of proportion.

This election is even worse. They've actually used Hillary's weaknesses against Trump:

Trump has never committed sexual-misconduct but Bill has, so why not make it look like Trump did it too. Bring up a video of him talking shit in a van 11 years ago, then produce several women who claim he did it, and also claim they came forward because of what he said during the second debate. One who a witness said is lying about the whole thing, another who tried to contact Trump a few months ago, and another who claims Trump groped her at a concert that never took place because the concert was officially cancelled and never happened.
Hillary goes spastic the first time she's in a crowd and has to be dragged into her van and taken for emergency medical treatment, then she stages a media photo-op claiming she's fine. Nobody in their right mind believes her, she drops in the polls, so they accuse Trump of being unhealthy.
Hillary is caught red-handed committing a crime, being careless with Top Secret information and lying about it, but it's Trump who's a threat to national security. Hillary skates because Bill shows up at Loretta Lynch's aircraft in a 36 min. exchange the day before Hillary is to be questioned making threats like "If Hillary goes down...so does Obama". Walla, no indictment is filed. Hillary walks.
The Clinton Foundation is caught in a pay for play scheme, but it's Trump’s foundation that's breaking the law.
Trump University was brought up only because Bill was caught taking millions in an overseas education scam that makes Trump University look spotless in comparison.
Calls for Trumps tax returns becomes an issue because Hillary illegally aquired his 1995 tax returns when he took a deduction that was legal and Hillary took herself. However, the Clinton Foundation was ordered to amend their latest return because of "documentation errors" which showed they under-reported their income by close to a million dollars.
Hillary’s emails shows that she hates everyone. Hispanics, Jews, people they consider to be inferior, but Trump is the bigot because he wants secure borders. She goes on a tirade saying Trump followers are all fucked up, but in fact she and her staff like passing around off color jokes about the elderly, Hispanics, Jews, and Asians.

The list goes on and on.
That is a very good summation of where we are today. However, I am willing to bet the house that a sizable percentage of Americans would find your post either incomprehensible or absurd.

The list goes on and on.
That is a very good summation of where we are today. However, I am willing to bet the house that a sizable percentage of Americans would find your post either incomprehensible or absurd.
Only because it's too crazy to believe. But it is 100% accurate.

DING DING DING!

Both parties are serving the interests and are part of the corporate crony network.

Okay, then why not form a new party? Give it a nice, new, fresh, snappy name like the "Patriot Party" or the "Liberty Party" or whatever.

I'm sure your message will spread across the country in no time and make it the largest, most powerful party before you know it.

Why destroy the GOP and hand a Presidential election to the consummate shifty politician at such a critical time?
Your question indicates a failure to comprehend what is happening. The R party is destroying itself. R voters are not responsible, as you seem to believe.
Republican voters are not responsible for their votes?

Is that what you're saying?

Really?

DING DING DING!

1. Trump is not destroying the GOP, the GOP Establishment is by subverting their candidate and making it plain that all their rhetoric is just bullshit as they try to throw the election to Hillary.

2. It is better to take control of an existing party with free ballot access in every state than to start it all over from scratch, but we can if we have to.
That has been my assumption - that these people would rather take over the GOP than have to start from scratch without infrastructure.

The list goes on and on.
That's a nice, long list of negative stories about Hillary, and I'll stipulate to all of them, what the hell.

She's horrible, she's everything I loathe about contemporary American politics and politicians.

And I still have to vote for her, because I live in a swing state and the GOP has completely lost its fucking mind.

Had you run a smart ticket like Kasich/Rubio, I probably would have held my nose and voted for them. Yuck, but I would have.

But I know, I know: Anyone who isn't Trump is a radical leftist radical pinko commie liberal Marxist Fascist Socialist RINO transsexual who wants to turn America into Cuba as fast as they possibly can.

The list goes on and on.
That's a nice, long list of negative stories about Hillary, and I'll stipulate to all of them, what the hell.

She's horrible, she's everything I loathe about contemporary American politics and politicians.

And I still have to vote for her, because I live in a swing state and the GOP has completely lost its fucking mind.

Had you run a smart ticket like Kasich/Rubio, I probably would have held my nose and voted for them. Yuck, but I would have.

But I know, I know: Anyone who isn't Trump is a radical leftist radical pinko commie liberal Marxist Fascist Socialist RINO transsexual who wants to turn America into Cuba as fast as they possibly can.

So, Hillary is the worst thing you know, but you don't really like that other guy. Got to vote for Hillary then, huh?

Classic.

The list goes on and on.

So, Hillary is the worst thing you know, but you don't really like that other guy. Got to vote for Hillary then, huh?

Classic.
Straw man.

YOU said that I said she's the "worst" thing I know, I didn't.

I assumed that, through the process of elimination, you would have deduced that I was saying Trump is even worse.

Now ya know!

Most Americans have long admitted to having, if nothing else, an intuitive sense that both Washington D.C. and the media are corrupt.
Sure!

But the messenger, the icon of this message, is a national embarrassment, and is turning that important message into a joke -- handing a presidential election over to the consummate shady politician.

So I'll ask again: If Trump loses, what's next?
The consummate shady politician.......

Yet you have stated you intend to vote for her.

Does not compute

The list goes on and on.

Classic.
Straw man.

YOU said that I said she's the "worst" thing I know, I didn't.

I assumed that, through the process of elimination, you would have deduced that I was saying Trump is even worse.

Now ya know!

She is everything you loathe about the politics... but yet Trump is somehow even worse.

Damn this guy, the media smear campaign has done her some good.

Most Americans have long admitted to having, if nothing else, an intuitive sense that both Washington D.C. and the media are corrupt.
Sure!

But the messenger, the icon of this message, is a national embarrassment, and is turning that important message into a joke -- handing a presidential election over to the consummate shady politician.

So I'll ask again: If Trump loses, what's next?
The consummate shady politician.......

Yet you have stated you intend to vote for her.

Does not compute
He's even worse. She represents a corrupted political system, he represents a corrupted culture.

Political systems can be mitigated or even fixed; cultures take far more time and effort.

Forum List

Back