Pres. memo--execute Americans without due process

Al Qaeda is a trans-national non-state actor in this conflict.

Got it, so the "war zone" meme fails, onto the next leftist yapping point...

Fact, Obama violated the United States Constitution.

Fact, you don't don't care; you have no particular love of the Constitution and care ONLY about promoting your shameful party.

Link to SCOTUS decision or proof that "Obama violated the United States Constitution".

If Obama violated the Constitution, then so did many other presidents before him.

Do rw's really think this is a brand new issue? Why don't they know that the US has been using air strikes and killing Americans who declare war on their own country? Did any of you complain when bush was using drones? How many of you are against what was done during WWII?

Uncensored is a reactionary flamer with nothing but hate. :lol:

Jakematters, can you point to any post of yours in this thread, that has any content at all? Other than flame posts, you are silent.

I doubt you made it to 5th grade, so you were never exposed to the constitution (which is why you're a far left democrat)

{Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. Try again, comrade.

You are not a constitutional expert, but you are an enemy, clearly, of America.

You have been corrected yet again for your silliness.

Fact, you don't don't care; you have no particular love of the Constitution and care ONLY about promoting your shameful party.

Link to SCOTUS decision or proof that "Obama violated the United States Constitution".

If Obama violated the Constitution, then so did many other presidents before him.

Do rw's really think this is a brand new issue? Why don't they know that the US has been using air strikes and killing Americans who declare war on their own country? Did any of you complain when bush was using drones? How many of you are against what was done during WWII?

Uncensored once again has fail and has been pwnd. He is simply an enemy of America. He can't even defend what he is doing as "free speech."

After the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush gave the CIA, and later the military, authority to kill U.S. citizens abroad if strong evidence existed that an American was involved in organizing or carrying out terrorist actions against the United States or U.S. interests, military and intelligence officials said. The evidence has to meet a certain, defined threshold. The person, for instance, has to pose "a continuing and imminent threat to U.S. persons and interests," said one former intelligence official.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...2604239.html?hpid=topnews&sid=ST2010012700394

After the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush gave the CIA, and later the military, authority to kill U.S. citizens abroad if strong evidence existed that an American was involved in organizing or carrying out terrorist actions against the United States or U.S. interests, military and intelligence officials said. The evidence has to meet a certain, defined threshold. The person, for instance, has to pose "a continuing and imminent threat to U.S. persons and interests," said one former intelligence official.

U.S. military teams, intelligence deeply involved in aiding Yemen on strikes

And, at the same time, he was hiding bin Laden's family who he later spirited out of the country.

Where is the rw outrage over any of Bush's behavior?

Nope, this is only wrong because its Obama doing it.

I am so damn sick of the rw's siding with terrorists.

First of all I've been arguing for this sort of policy since about 2004 when I was trying to convince people like you how stupid it was to try to fight Al Qaeda by starting a war in Iraq.

Second of all my point above proves even further how wrong you are.

And this is what it comes down to with you folks.

It's the person you don't like..not the the underlying powers.

Which is why having a discussion with you folks is pretty impossible.

Hyperbole and bullshit. That's your bag o tricks.

First of all I've been arguing for this sort of policy since about 2004 when I was trying to convince people like you how stupid it was to try to fight Al Qaeda by starting a war in Iraq.

Second of all my point above proves even further how wrong you are.

Uncensored does not want his allies harmed in this way.

Last edited:
I wonder if the rw's know (or care) that this policy goes back to the American Revolution.

I vote no on both counts.

the peopel we talk to on here will never be honest.

all we can hope for is to knock down their lies when the yammer on with their lies like they are true

I liked Obama when he said he was for traditional marriage. I liked Obama when he said that he wasn't going to mess with gun control. I like the fact that Obama is killing terrorists with drones, the guy is a killer that's fine with me. But I have learned that the son of a bitch cannot be trusted anymore then I trust the ******* down at the pool hall.

Bigfoot demonstrates he is of the first half of the 20th century, and that we cannot trust America in the 21t century with his type of thinking.

You're the one who tried to make something of the fact that he wasn't in this country.

American Jurisprudence has a process. Charges are levied, followed by arrest, then trial, then punishment.

North Korea and Barack Obama have a different method, kill those who you don't like.

Military operations in times of war also have a process under our laws and the Constitution,

and that process allows the killing of the enemy.

That shouldn't be that hard for you to understand, unless you're either retarded or a terrorist sympathizer.

I liked Obama when he said he was for traditional marriage. I liked Obama when he said that he wasn't going to mess with gun control. I like the fact that Obama is killing terrorists with drones, the guy is a killer that's fine with me. But I have learned that the son of a bitch cannot be trusted anymore then I trust the ******* down at the pool hall.

racist says racist things

gee Im so surprized

racist says racist things

gee Im so surprized

I don't think someone is a racist for calling a ****** a ******. I don't call Blacks *******. You can go cry yourself to sleep now.

What?

Put down the crack pipe.

{No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. }

Obama violated the United States Constitution. This is irrefutable fact.

images

Let's see a link of another president ordering the extrajudicial assassination of an American Citizen?

What's that?

images

Oh, empty pockets..

So, please show us ordered hits by any president other than Dear Leader?

And this is what it comes down to with you folks.

Yes, it is. It comes down to those who support the Constitution of the United States, and those like you, following Obama, who seek a more authoritarian state with a strong ruler who is not encumbered by concepts of legality or civil rights.

It's the person you don't like..not the the underlying powers.

Which is why having a discussion with you folks is pretty impossible.

Hyperbole and bullshit. That's your bag o tricks.

In fact it is exactly the violation of law that is the issue. You worship Obama as a god, to me he is but a two bit thug, pissing on the constitution - which makes you smile.

Forum List

Back