🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Clinto speaking now about ObamaCare

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
CNN and MSNBC are carrying his live remarks but, of course, fux can't be bothered with real news.

If you actually want to learn more about ObamaCare, here's your chance.

If you don't want to know, that's your choice as well.

oh gawd, Clinton speaking for Obama....They are both LIARS so why not I guess

does Clinton really think people want to hear from him? like Carter, FORMER DEMOCRAT PRISDENTS can't keep their lame ass out of the spot light

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
nbc and real news LOL
Its hump day, ned.. nobody wants to realize how fascist we are becoming
lets focus on our significant other O:)

oh gawd he's speaking again..like some here Obama speaks to just hear his wondeful SELF SPEAK...by now hardly anyone listens to the idiot, but does he get a CLUE...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Especially interesting coming from one who said she had no idea what her own coverage is.

Reminds me of John Kerry's words and its true - You have every right to be stupid in this country.

oh gawd he's speaking again..like some here Obama speaks to just hear his wondeful SELF SPEAK...by now hardly anyone listens to the idiot, but does he get a CLUE...

Especially interesting coming from one who said she had no idea what her own coverage is.

Reminds me of John Kerry's words and its true - You have every right to be stupid in this country.

wtf are you babbling about...I never said any such thing...and my coverage from what? I have never been for ObamaTaxNO care, but you all who LOVE ObamaTax don't MIND living off the backs of OTHERS IN THIS COUNTRY..... you're a joke
now you have every right to lie but THAT make you even more stupid than you already are

Last edited:

Forum List

Back