President Elect Trump on Obama & Isreal

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Trump via Twitter:

We can't continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the US, but not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal and now this (UN)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching.

Netanyahu later responded via Twitter:

President Elect Trump, thank you for your warm friendship and your clear cut support for Israel.

Thoughts?

January 20th can't come soon enough for me (and Israel). God only knows what act of war Obama and his muslim pals are planning against Israel before Inauguration Day.

January 20th can't come soon enough for me (and Israel). God only knows what act of war Obama and his muslim pals are planning against Israel before Inauguration Day.
He's currently bragging about getting ready to punish Russia.

Trump via Twitter:

We can't continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the US, but not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal and now this (UN)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching.

President Elect Trump, thank you for your warm friendship and your clear cut support for Israel.

Thoughts?

That's cute, the Donald and the Benjamin are carrying on a bromance via Twitter. :cool:

He's currently bragging about getting ready to punish Russia.
I'm sure the little fairy has several "fuck yous" for his political enemies and those who bitch slapped him before his sorry ass gets dragged out of the White House.

Trump via Twitter:

Thoughts?

Grampa, I think Trump did the correct thing, not because I love Israel, but because this nonsense is tied in a round-a-bout way to the Iran deal. If people want something bad to happen in the Middle East, then just start fooling with the only country there that has the capacity to wipe it all out, lol.

And I know lefties are going to start beating the war drums, Trump is going to do this, Trump is going to attack that. I kind of doubt it when Israel is the attack dog over there, like it or not. They have in fact gotten closer to some of their Arab neighbors who want Iran out of there also. You know, the whole enemy of my enemy routine!

That being said, if Trump ends up attacking anyone, it will probably cost him his Presidency because he will not be nice. (maybe it will insure his re-election. Just depends how many snowflakes there are) It will not be a PC war, and he will roll over the enemy like the 1st Bush did with Iraq. He will not sacrifice our soldiers lives to protect civilians, unless the enemy does the same. Human shields will no longer work, and the MSM will try to have a field day with that.......if they can get there before the war is over, seeing as nobody, ever expected that kind of response, out of America.

Trump via Twitter:

Thoughts?

Well grumpy , I put this on your other thread and I think it applies here as well..

My kind neighbors are strong practicing Jewish people, and they dislike Trump enough to put a sign like this one out on their lawn..

Hate Doesn't Belong Here

The American Jewish people are upset at the Trump pick Stephen Bannon

How can Donald Trumps message bring so much division in America with the Jew haters here on our own land?

Why doesn't Trump stand against Jewish Hate in America as much as he is trying to look good in Israel?

Stephen Bannon: 5 things Jews need to know about Trump’s chief strategist

Trump Shows How Right-wingers Can Love Israel and Hate the Jews
read more: Trump shows how right-wingers can love Israel and hate the Jews

Trump via Twitter:

Thoughts?

Well grumpy , I put this on your other thread and I think it applies here as well..

My kind neighbors are strong practicing Jewish people, and they dislike Trump enough to put a sign like this one out on their lawn..

Hate Doesn't Belong Here

How can Donald Trumps message bring so much division in America with the Jew haters here on our own land?

Why doesn't Trump stand against Jewish Hate in America as much as he is trying to look good in Israel?

Any anti-semetic links to Bannon have long since been disproven as bunk.

Trump via Twitter:

Thoughts?

No surprise that you are so brainwashed by the media that you dont get it how Israel is always starting wars with other countries all the time and plays the innocent victem card. you are one silly brainwashed old man.

you might actually want to stop listening to what the corporate controlled media tells you and get educated here for once.:rolleyes:

Of course you are so much in denial and only see what you WANT to see,you wont look at these DOCUMENTED facts of course.as we both know,you'll do this-:scared1:

The USS Liberty Cover-Up

you wont even accept FACTS the NFL is as corrupt as our government is ignoring FACTS how the cheatriots get away with scandal after scandal other teams get punished for so you certainly wont read this link as we both know.:lmao::haha: knowing YOU,you probably actually believe this is a free country we live in and our politicians in washington are here to SERVE us and look out for our well being,they are not criminals up there,no way.not in america is your thinking of course.:haha::lmao:

Last edited:
Trump via Twitter:

Thoughts?

No surprise that you are so brainwashed by the media that you dont get it how Israel is always starting wars with other countries all the time and plays the innocent victem card. you are one silly brainwashed old man.

you might actually want to stop listening to what the corporate controlled media tells you and get educated here for once.:rolleyes:

Of course you are so much in denial and only see what you WANT to see,you wont look at these DOCUMENTED facts of course.

The USS Liberty Cover-Up
What wars? List them.

Trump via Twitter:

Thoughts?

Hate Doesn't Belong Here

Why do you think I care what your neighbors think?

Jews have been getting stepped on for thousands of years. Wonder why?
Its not like they would turn Nat Geo into a transgender propagandist outlet or anything :dunno:

Trump via Twitter:

Thoughts?

That's cute, the Donald and the Benjamin are carrying on a bromance via Twitter. :cool:
And by God that heathen enemy of democracy Putin was in on the Zionist mugging.

Not to defend Obama, cause he did screw an ally. But i don't understand why so many Americans are obsessed with Israel. I don't get why most feel that the US has to do everything Israel orders it to do. I mean we are a sovereign nation. We don't take orders from foreign nations. We can have a separate and different foreign policy than Israel. We don't have to go to war every time Israel wants it.

I think it's time for us to separate a bit from Israel's foreign policy. The two nations' foreign policies are too tightly intertwined. Israel does seem to have too much influence. Now i know the usual suspects are gonna toss that knee-jerk 'You hate Jews!' accusation at me, but i assure you i don't hate anyone. I just don't feel we as a sovereign nation, should allow foreign nations to dictate our policies. Israel's a tiny nation with a huge amount of influence on our Government. I think it's too much. That's how i feel anyway.

Not to defend Obama, cause he did screw an ally. But i don't understand why so many Americans are obsessed with Israel. I don't get why most feel that the US has to do everything Israel orders it to do. I mean we are a sovereign nation. We don't take orders from foreign nations. We can have a separate and different foreign policy than Israel. We don't have to go to war every time Israel wants it.

I think it's time for us to separate a bit from Israel's foreign policy. The two nations' foreign policies are too tightly intertwined. Israel does seem to have too much influence. Now i know the usual suspects are gonna toss that knee-jerk 'You hate Jews!' accusation at me, but i assure you i don't hate anyone. I just don't feel we as a sovereign nation, should allow foreign nations to dictate our policies. Israel's a tiny nation with a huge amount of influence on our Government. I think it's too much. That's how i feel anyway.
And we send them huge amounts of gelt aka money

And we send them huge amounts of gelt aka money

Israel's a strong ally. I'm good with that. But i don't get the American obsession with it. Most Americans seem too willing to do anything Israel demands. They support everything without question. Israel says jump, they say 'How High?' I think we just need to separate our foreign policy from theirs.

We don't have to go along with Israel on everything. We are a sovereign nation. I would actually like to see us dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East overall. I don't want my country in the middle of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict anymore. Let them sort out their differences. I'm tired of getting sucked into quagmires over there. We can maintain a close relationship with Israel, but we don't have to feel obligated to go along with everything it decides.

Jews have been getting stepped on for thousands of years. Wonder why?
Its not like they would turn Nat Geo into a transgender propagandist outlet or anything :dunno:

I wish that Jerusalem could live peacefully, you are right they have been stepped on for thousands of years.

When did it happen that Americans decided they had to walk in lock-step with Israel on everything? Why does such a tiny nation have such a huge influence on our Government? I mean, who's really calling the shots in the relationship? It seems like Israel is. I don't get it.

If I lived in Israel I would do everything in my power to move to America. Why live a life surrounded by Muslim nutjobs who want to kill you. It's just fucking dirt & rock. No better or worse than the dirt & rock anywhere else. Religious dogma is ridiculous. True freedom & safety is priceless.

Forum List

Back