President elect Trump says maybe fencing instead of a wall...LOL

The biggest butt hurt for the Trump supporters is that he did not win the popular vote ..it sticks in their craw ...they always respond to posts that point out Trump did not win the popular vote
He won the pop vote
Not according to mathematics ...the number of votes for Clinton exceed those for Trump by over a million..its a math thing you would not know...
With you and the scum like you, it's a lie thing.

Another link in the fence doesn't have quite the ring of "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL".

Hillary's campaign lied about "THE BLUE WALL"...the States of Minnesota, Wisconisin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...(Of which Hillary lost 3).

IT WASN'T A WALL AT ALL! It was just 4 random states. SHE LIED!!

Another link in the fence doesn't have quite the ring of "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL".

Hillary's campaign lied about "THE BLUE WALL"...the States of Minnesota, Wisconisin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...(Of which Hillary lost 3).

Wait you haven't flipped on Trump yet? You said him no prosecuting Hillary was the deal breaker. I showed you on his 60 Minutes interview where he said he is more concerned with other things and he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons because they are good people

What the fuck are people arguing?

He said, "WALL"...so if it's a "FENCE" in part, he LIED?

Jesus Christ....what lunatics.

Thanks for getting Trump elected, you jackasses. :badgrin:

Poor little liberals, grasping at any little crumb in an attempt to make themselves feel better..Trump should have just said barrier. Wall, high-tech fence, whatever who cares:slap:

A fence was tried and a GOP congress defunded it (because it mustn't work)... So why is the Trump Fence goiung to be better than the 2006 fence?

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

Tried and Failed...

As for his 3 million deported... Obama deported 2.5 million from a standing start, Bush had hell all in place... He removed 414,000 per year at it's height...

So his whole immigration policy,

• Target an increase of deportations of 20% (this is not achieved, just a target)
  • Build a fence which failed to work the first time.
Fantastic... This is real change...

A big fence with heavily armed guards is a beautiful thing:cool:

border-fence-between-israel-and-egypt-Reuters-640x480.jpg

Poor little liberals, grasping at any little crumb in an attempt to make themselves feel better..Trump should have just said barrier. Wall, high-tech fence, whatever who cares:slap:

A fence was tried and a GOP congress defunded it (because it mustn't work)... So why is the Trump Fence goiung to be better than the 2006 fence?

Tried and Failed...

As for his 3 million deported... Obama deported 2.5 million from a standing start, Bush had hell all in place... He removed 414,000 per year at it's height...

• Target an increase of deportations of 20% (this is not achieved, just a target)

It's more estheticly pleasing than an opaque wall.

what do you not understand about MAYBE? It's a non-commitment.

What I don't understand is how "maybe a fence" adds up to his campaign promise. Trump promised a tall, impenetrable wall, complete with under ground sensors and all kinds of fancy technology.

Well Mexico must be laughing now... They first had to pay for a Wall plus extras... Now without opening their mouths they have down to fence...

Mexicans are too lazy to carry a ladder and rope, now they just need wire cutters...

I doubt that you've ever had any experience with Mexicans. They built my boat dock and put a new roof on my house. They are more industrious and work smarter than any of the local gentry who have ever done anything for me.

Wait you haven't flipped on Trump yet? You said him no prosecuting Hillary was the deal breaker. I showed you on his 60 Minutes interview where he said he is more concerned with other things and he doesn't want to hurt the Clintons because they are good people

Jroc you think it is funny? Does the truth amuse you? He's on tape saying it.

Not even in office & he is already running away from the promises he made. This is what happens when you elect a man that ranked first in lies on the campaign trail.

We were supposed to get this beautiful wall. Did you see the drawings? And now we get chain link fence. Kind of like what you Trump voters will get.

Wall, fence .... landscape architecture ... what's the dif. Seriously, I think Trump just needs to find someone to throw under the bus for not funding his fence ..... the Liberty Caucus would do nicely. (-:

What I don't understand is how "maybe a fence" adds up to his campaign promise. Trump promised a tall, impenetrable wall, complete with under ground sensors and all kinds of fancy technology.

What you refuse to accept is Trump, even though he's a builder, doesn't understand some of the natural barriers that exist on the border. The whole border isn't flat desert land where a wall makes sense. There are very rugged mountainous areas where you can't move easily or quickly across it, drones would be more effective in those areas.

He said a wall... Where is our Wall?

This is a flip flop in record time... He didn't even make it a week...

He doesn't take office for 9 more weeks, you have no idea what he will do, or what congress will agree to. You regressive trolls are out in force just flapping you gums with no real knowledge as usual. But feel free to keep it up, you'll get your asses handed to you in the midterms, again!

The biggest butt hurt for the Trump supporters is that he did not win the popular vote ..it sticks in their craw ...they always respond to posts that point out Trump did not win the popular vote

Actually it doesn't bother me a bit. My primary goal was accomplished, the hildabitch will never make a supreme court nomination. Every thing else is gravy.

Never seen a head fake I guess.

What you refuse to accept is Trump, even though he's a builder, doesn't understand some of the natural barriers that exist on the border. The whole border isn't flat desert land where a wall makes sense. There are very rugged mountainous areas where you can't move easily or quickly across it, drones would be more effective in those areas.

He doesn't take office for 9 more weeks, you have no idea what he will do, or what congress will agree to. You regressive trolls are out in force just flapping you gums with no real knowledge as usual. But feel free to keep it up, you'll get your asses handed to you in the midterms, again!
Seriously, he needs to find a way to make the wall disappear. If they can't find jobs, and we deport the violent ones, it'll get better.

Seriously, he needs to find a way to make the wall disappear. If they can't find jobs, and we deport the violent ones, it'll get better.

I personally would rather see the money spent on more immigration judges to stop the catch and release. Put them before a judge immediately and send them home immediately. Same with visa overstays. Then provide enough to round up the known criminals and gang members. He can also immediately cancel the work permits that the dear leader illegally issued and put those people on notice to leave or be removed. This can all be done under current law.

Tried and Failed...

Or just do what Mexico does...

Illegal entry means 5 years in prison, and NO future legal reentry after release there...

I'm sure Matthew would LOVE how much infrastructure that would build if they were sentanced to hard labor!!!

Well Mexico must be laughing now... They first had to pay for a Wall plus extras... Now without opening their mouths they have down to fence...

Mexicans are too lazy to carry a ladder and rope, now they just need wire cutters...

I doubt that you've ever had any experience with Mexicans. They built my boat dock and put a new roof on my house. They are more industrious and work smarter than any of the local gentry who have ever done anything for me.
So you committed a felony by knowingly hiring illegals???

Forum List

Back