President for Life: Trump-"Maybe we'll give that a shot some day...

for starters ,,,,all his lies ,his mistreatment of all those women, his stupidity for all selections he made dropping out or being forced out ,his money making while president etc etc etc
With Clinton new ethic rules were set for future presidents. Got a blow job in the oval office, lied about it, destroyed a young woman's life. Obama couldn't tell the truth if he wanted to. So yawn, I'm enjoying watching Trump make America great again. Oh, and don't forget Clinton also lied Under oath. Your fake outrage is noted.
Really?? What you're saying is taking the worst of Clintons and Obama and putting it on trump is maga??
Nope, liberals said back in the nineties, that a person's sex life is nobody's business. What he did behind closed doors doesn't matter. What you changing your mind now?
Yes a persons sex life is their own business UNLESS it interferes with others like grabbing pussy etc etc
Clinton also did that too. Lol, you are proving the hypocrite you are.
The point is Clinton IS NOT president now and if you want to take the worst of others and say it's all well and good for Trump there is something wrong with your head

Of course, even the most ardent Trump supporters have stated to NOT ever take Trump's often moronic statements as "literal" ones.....and we can conclude that his little cute statement that we should someday try to also entertain the idea of having a "president for life" (aka, dictator) as his warped sense of NY humor.

However, there is a danger when even making stupid joke about how our republic governs itself, and decent republicans best tell this arrogant buffoon that such statements....joking or not.....carry a degree of danger.

Trump on China's Xi: Maybe US could have a president for life ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas
1 hour ago - Donald Trump has heaped praise on the Chinese president's apparent moves to maintain his grip on power indefinitely, and contemplated whether America might follow suit. The US presidentapplauded Xi Jinping's bid to usher China back into an era of a one man dictatorship - hailing the world leader as ...

Trump: Maybe the US will have a president for life someday | New ...

https://nypost.com/2018/.../trump-maybe-the-us-will-have-a-president-for-life-someda...
7 hours ago - WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump says he thinks it’s great that China’s presidentnow holds that office for life and muses that maybe the U.S. will do the same someday. Trump’sremarks were met with laughter and applause during a luncheon for Republican donors Saturday ...

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life' - CNBC.com

https://www.cnbc.com/.../trump-praises-chinese-president-extending-tenure-for-life.ht...
4 hours ago - Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'. U.S. President Donald Trumppraised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, according to audio aired by CNN. The party ruling has paved the way ...

'President for life' not a bad idea, Trump says of China proposal | Fox ...

www.foxnews.com/.../president-for-life-not-bad-idea-trump-says-china-proposal.html
4 hours ago - President Donald Trump and first lady Melania arrive for the state dinner with China'sPresident Xi Jinping and China's first lady Peng Liyuan at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, China, Nov. 9, 2017. (REUTERS). When China's legislators gather Monday, they are expected to set the stage forPresident ...

Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot ...

Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot some day.' - CNNPolitics
13 hours ago - President Donald Trump, during a freewheeling speech to Republican donors in Florida on Saturday, attacked his former presidential rival Hillary Clinton, one of his predecessors in PresidentGeorge W. Bush, and praised China's President Xi Jinping for his recent move eliminating term limits.

President Trump Tells Republican Donors China's 'President for Life ...

www.newsweek.com/critics-blast-trumps-dictatorial-ambitions-he-praises-xis-president...
3 hours ago - President for life. And he's great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day,” Donald Trump said.

Trump Tells Donors China's Xi Is 'President for Life,' Report Says ...

https://www.bloomberg.com/.../trump-tells-donors-china-s-xi-president-for-life-cnn-sa...
11 hours ago - U.S. President Donald Trump appeared to praise Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping's efforts to extend his tenure in a speech to donors, according to a recording released by CNN.

Donald Trump: Maybe U.S. will have a president for life someday

Donald Trump: Maybe U.S. will have a president for life someday...
11 hours ago - President Donald Trump told republican donors he thinks it's great that China's president now holds that office for life and muses that maybe the U.S. will do the same someday.

Poor triggered snowflake freaking out over a joke. Thanks Trump, MAGA.

Get that pussy hat on and get out there and stomp your feet.
MAGA!!!!
View attachment 180282
The irony is that he is destroying America, the opposite of making it great. He's a complete disaster.
Please tell us how is is destroying america.
Even Kelly said he did something wrong and now god is punishing him
Yes and he will remain to be president till 2024.

Poor triggered snowflake freaking out over a joke. Thanks Trump, MAGA.

Get that pussy hat on and get out there and stomp your feet.
MAGA!!!!
View attachment 180282
The irony is that he is destroying America, the opposite of making it great. He's a complete disaster.
yep he's made so many friends so far lol

With Clinton new ethic rules were set for future presidents. Got a blow job in the oval office, lied about it, destroyed a young woman's life. Obama couldn't tell the truth if he wanted to. So yawn, I'm enjoying watching Trump make America great again. Oh, and don't forget Clinton also lied Under oath. Your fake outrage is noted.
Really?? What you're saying is taking the worst of Clintons and Obama and putting it on trump is maga??
Nope, liberals said back in the nineties, that a person's sex life is nobody's business. What he did behind closed doors doesn't matter. What you changing your mind now?
Yes a persons sex life is their own business UNLESS it interferes with others like grabbing pussy etc etc
The point is Clinton IS NOT president now and if you want to take the worst of others and say it's all well and good for Trump there is something wrong with your head
I'm saying you didn't care when it was your guy doing it. So you have no credibility to be outraged now. I admit, that's a quality I don't like, but your side just had to run Hillary. She is more a Shit head than Trump could dream to be.

I'm saying you didn't care when it was your guy doing it. So you have no credibility to be outraged now. I admit, that's a quality I don't like, but your side just had to run Hillary. She is more a Shit head than Trump could dream to be.
trump can not govern Hill could VAST difference in presidential abilities

Yes he has. He is starting the boom of a new economy. Tax cuts, and is serious about fixing our Infrastructure. So yes he is a great president. He isn't lying to everyone like the transvestite did, when he admitted those shovel ready jobs wasn't so shovel ready. So he wasted billions on nothing.

Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot some day.' - CNNPolitics

Well, the first of America's Royal family has spoken. He wants to be King.

Nah, that only one who really tried that was your boy, FDR.

Really? I didn't know that.

Either way, I am sure it was a joke. Not surprising CNN wet their pants to "report this breaking news". Incredible really.
What the fuck ever. If Obama had said this, you people wouldn’t shut up about it to this day.

Either way, I am sure it was a joke. Not surprising CNN wet their pants to "report this breaking news". Incredible really.
What the fuck ever. If Obama had said this, you people wouldn’t shut up about it to this day.

If Obama had said it we would have never have even known as it wouldn't have been reported...

trump can not govern Hill could VAST difference in presidential abilities
Trump is already a better leader than the Transvestite we just got rid of.

Yes he has. He is starting the boom of a new economy. Tax cuts, and is serious about fixing our Infrastructure. So yes he is a great president. He isn't lying to everyone like the transvestite did, when he admitted those shovel ready jobs wasn't so shovel ready. So he wasted billions on nothing.
are you a republican deficit hawk too? My how the worm has turned

Well Obama stated he wasn't a king saying he couldn't make illegals legal. Then a year later did that through and executive order on the daca kids. Silence from liberals. Trump makes a joke and you crap your diaper.

sure dems cared but mostly overlooked because he was a great president ,,,,,,not like the nitwit in the wh now
Just tell me honestly what Republicans would be saying now if Obama was President ?

Let's wait and see, he inherited a mess from Obama. Infrastructure, Obama promised he would fix the terrible problem. 8 years later, he handed Trump an even worse problem. If he fixes that and lowers the debt he will be the man. If he don't, unless you run another Hillary. He won't get reelected. But with Obama you didn't care, after all his spending you reelected him to spend more.

sure dems cared but mostly overlooked because he was a great president ,,,,,,not like the nitwit in the wh now
Just tell me honestly what Republicans would be saying now if Obama was President ?
Lol, what made him a great president?

you lefty guys MAY have a long time to go with TRUMP as President Eddie .
Ever read The rise and fall of the Roman empire? With Trump we're on dangerous ground
--------------------------------------------------------------- No Sir , read a good article the other day on the Rise and Fall , i do see some similarities between Rome and the USA . Course , as i always say , the new younger generations coming up of residents of the USA deserve what they get , imo Eddy .

Let's wait and see, he inherited a mess from Obama. Infrastructure, Obama promised he would fix the terrible problem. 8 years later, he handed Trump an even worse problem. If he fixes that and lowers the debt he will be the man. If he don't, unless you run another Hillary. He won't get reelected. But with Obama you didn't care, after all his spending you reelected him to spend more.
under obama did the dow almost triple, did he have 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains, and cut unemployment in half???? He gave drumph a pot of gold compared to the field of dung GWB gave him, and drumpf pats himself on the back???

and what is it , at least 7 years , [a little] less to go of TRUMP unless he does become a Dictator Eddie .

Lol, what made him a great president?
google it become educated on the subject

you lefty guys MAY have a long time to go with TRUMP as President Eddie .
Ever read The rise and fall of the Roman empire? With Trump we're on dangerous ground
--------------------------------------------------------------- No Sir , read a good article the other day on the Rise and Fall , i do see some similarities between Rome and the USA . Course , as i always say , the new younger generations coming up of residents of the USA deserve what they get , imo Eddy .
and seems trump is going to make sure of that

If Obama had said it we would have never have even known as it wouldn't have been reported...
Oh right bexsuse Fox News or any other rightwing bullshit would just ignore it.

Forum List

Back