President Hypocrite was convinced to bomb Syria after his daughter convinced him

She needs to stick to women's issues and getting maternity leave passed etc. NOT bombing innocent sovereign countries because her feelings got hurt....jesus fucking christ....

Use of chemical weapons on civilians is "innocent" now...

You must be clueless when it comes to international law.

Ivanka Trump said:

“The times we are living in call for difficult decisions."

With that, I think we all should try to come up with a list of the many 'difficult decisions' Ivanka Trump has to make in her life, day to day.

lol

I'll concede that probably picking one's shoes for the day, out of a thousand pairs, is a real headache.

Ivanka Trump said:

“The times we are living in call for difficult decisions."

With that, I think we all should try to come up with a list of the many 'difficult decisions' Ivanka Trump has to make in her life, day to day.

lol

I'll concede that probably picking one's shoes for the day, out of a thousand pairs, is a real headache.

You should stop picking the pumps

Assuming "chemical weapons" were really used, The Donald had to do it. It is a win for The Donald and another devastating loss for Hussaine Obama, the democrats and the MSM. This does not mean The Donald supports the neocons although they are probably more optimistic. It is simple as this Butthurt Barry started it, President Trump finished it!

Use of chemical weapons as well as bombing or shooting them is, but up until now no one has cared in the past. How many civilian's have we killed in the past 60 years? I feel for them when I saw the kids that were killed but like I said no one cared before.

It must be easy to swallow the entire jizz load of propaganda the MSM feeds you.
I think the moonbats are on the loose.
Indeed they are in control of our foreign policy still.
Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

Oh great! We have a president being convinced by an emotional female who also happens to be a fucking zionist jewess! This will end well!

Just curious Odium, why are you so against what Trump did?
1. Its none of our business what goes on in Syria
2. Trump campaigned on non interventionism and as much as 2 days before the supposed attacked said we WOULD NOT be removing Assad from power.
3. It benefits ISIS and other terrorists and Israel and NO ONE ELSE.
4. Have we learned NOTHING from Iraq,Libya etc? This leads no where good.

There was nothing about the attack to remove Assad from power.

Susan Rice, John Kerry and shitstain obama verified that all chemical weapons had been removed or were destroyed. Were they outright lying, foolish and gullible democrats or did someone pay them off. Yeah Kerry is rich, but maybe he'd like some money that was his and not his wife's.

Assuming "chemical weapons" were really used, The Donald had to do it. It is a win for The Donald and another devastating loss for Hussaine Obama, the democrats and the MSM. This does not mean The Donald supports the neocons although they are probably more optimistic. It is simple as this Butthurt Barry started it, President Trump finished it!

You can quit with this lie, congress would not approve it. But even before this we were funding and providing weapons to the FSA who supposedly were moderates.

Isn't it funny as soon as Obama says this , we have a chemical attack???
Isn't it funny after Rex and the Haley said we are leaving Syria we have an chemical attack??

There was nothing about the attack to remove Assad from power.

Susan Rice, John Kerry and shitstain obama verified that all chemical weapons had been removed or were destroyed. Were they outright lying, foolish and gullible democrats or did someone pay them off. Yeah Kerry is rich, but maybe he'd like some money that was his and not his wife's.

Trump's butt buddy Putin had a huge
responsibility to help in this effort...

Why no blame cast in that direction?

Use of chemical weapons as well as bombing or shooting them is, but up until now no one has cared in the past. How many civilian's have we killed in the past 60 years? I feel for them when I saw the kids that were killed but like I said no one cared before.

along with the Christian beheading which was not done by Assad, and frankly the Christians want Assad left in.

Timber Sycamore - Wikipedia

Read all about it. The chemical weapon attack in 2013 was not the reason for Syria intervention, it started long before, also that had been proven not to of been done by Assad.

Forum List

Back