President Obama Causes Outrage with Reference to ‘Polish Death Camp’

Well the White House apologized for the comment. So obviously you are full of shit.

Well duh, the White House under any presidency apologizes when people get offended.

“He was referring to Nazi death camps in German-occupied Poland,” Vietor said. “We regret this misstatement, which should not detract from the clear intention to honor Mr. Karski and those brave Polish citizens who stood on the side of human dignity in the face of tyranny.”

So the whole problem is people in Poland, who don't speak english, are being told Obama said something akin to "Polish run death camps."

No intelligent person would think "Polish death camps" meant anything other than what he meant - which was death camps IN Poland that were full of POLISH people.

Especially considering he was at an event HONORING a Polish person for his acts of bravery against the Nazi's in WWII.

All presidents who are monitored 24/7 will make slip ups. This one seems ridiculously harmless to me (and I have Jewish ancestry so the death camps are rather relavent to my history). Bush was a hell of a lot worse. Who cares? Focus on issues and not bad syntax.

Last edited:
There is a problem here with the lefties.
One is the arrogance of this President and his disciples.
The left boasts about how smart this guy is and they freak when he screws up.
And he did screw up.
How do we know....

BECAUSE THE POLISH PEOPLE HAVE SAID SO.

So what do the Obama handlers do...

Mistake #2

They tell the Polish people that the President didn't screw up because he is not a mere mortal and that would be impossible.

The arrogance of the President and his lap dogs.

Well the White House apologized for the comment. So obviously you are full of shit.

Well duh, the White House under any presidency apologizes when people get offended.

“He was referring to Nazi death camps in German-occupied Poland,” Vietor said. “We regret this misstatement, which should not detract from the clear intention to honor Mr. Karski and those brave Polish citizens who stood on the side of human dignity in the face of tyranny.”

So the whole problem is people in Poland, who don't speak english, are being told Obama said something akin to "Polish run death camps."

No intelligent person would think "Polish death camps" meant anything other than what he meant - which was death camps IN Poland that were full of POLISH people.

Especially considering he was at an event HONORING a Polish person for his acts of bravery against the Nazi's in WWII.

All presidents who are monitored 24/7 will make slip ups. This one seems ridiculously harmless to me (and I have Jewish ancestry so the death camps are rather relavent to my history). Bush was a hell of a lot worse. Who cares? Focus on issues and not bad syntax.

They had the perfect oppritunity toget it correct. obama's Bumblers made him look stupid, IGNORANT...think they'll keep thjier jobs? Of course they WILL.:eusa_hand:

I don't BUY into the flub. It was INTENTIONAL.

And he did screw up.
How do we know....

Mistake #2

They tell the Polish people that the President didn't screw up because he is not a mere mortal and that would be impossible.

Correct on BOTH counts.

Perhaps it's an urban legend, who knows. I heard that Pat Buchanan's father died in a Nazi death camp. The story goes he fell out of the guard tower.
Ahhh, yes, one of Dickless' favorite tactics:

Make up a lie, then lie about having heard it from someone.

Of course, only people as stupid as Dickless fall for it. You know -- leftists.

Then again, maybe he is taking the piss and you need to grow a sense of humour...

Perhaps it's an urban legend, who knows. I heard that Pat Buchanan's father died in a Nazi death camp. The story goes he fell out of the guard tower.

Then again, maybe he is taking the piss and you need to grow a sense of humour...

Humour in MASS GENOCIDE...Nah...Don't see it.

Humour in MASS GENOCIDE...Nah...Don't see it.

If that was what he was talking about....yeah, you'd be right. But he wasn't...

And he did screw up.
How do we know....

Mistake #2

There is a problem here with the righties.
One is the arrogance of President Bush and his disciples.
The right boasts about how smart this guy is and they freak when he screws up.
And he did screw up.
How do we know....

BECAUSE [insert group here, could be 90%+ OF ALL THE WORLD'S NATIONS] SAID SO [in regards to the idiocy of invading Iraq].

So what do the Bush handlers do...

Mistake #2

They tell the world that the President didn't screw up because he is not a mere mortal and that would be impossible.

The arrogance of the President and his lap dogs

See how arrogant and illogically generalized my statement is? It is. So is yours.

Seriously, have fun playing ping pong with all the partisan fools who waste all their energy being distracted by bullshit. God forbid you be objective and not blindly fight with your party. Dems and Rep's BOTH SUCK.

But the endless ping pong game is what's keeps it going. Ughhh...

And he did screw up.
How do we know....

Mistake #2

There is a problem here with the righties.
One is the arrogance of President Bush and his disciples.
The right boasts about how smart this guy is and they freak when he screws up.
And he did screw up.
How do we know....

BECAUSE [insert group here, could be 90%+ OF ALL THE WORLD'S NATIONS] SAID SO [in regards to the idiocy of invading Iraq].

So what do the Bush handlers do...

Mistake #2

They tell the world that the President didn't screw up because he is not a mere mortal and that would be impossible.

The arrogance of the President and his lap dogs

See how arrogant and illogically generalized my statement is? It is. So is yours.

Seriously, have fun playing ping pong with all the partisan fools who waste all their energy being distracted by bullshit. God forbid you be objective and not blindly fight with your party. Dems and Rep's BOTH SUCK.

But the endless ping pong game is what's keeps it going. Ughhh...

What?

It is not OK if it is a liberal making the mistake.

oh yeah sure..we know what this board would like like if it had BEEN BUSH..
but it's the poor dear obama..waa

You have a lot of nerve criticizing Obama's mistakes when Bush embarrassed America for 8 years. And I am willing to bet that you voted for him, twice.

When did President Bush suggest that Poland was responsible for Nazi death camps?

You have a lot of nerve criticizing Obama's mistakes when Bush embarrassed America for 8 years. And I am willing to bet that you voted for him, twice.

When did President Bush suggest that Poland was responsible for Nazi death camps?

Where in Nonukes posts did he say that Bush ever said that?

Hint: he didn't...

If that was what he was talking about....yeah, you'd be right. But he wasn't...

Shut up Son. YOU really are clueless.

The fingernail on my pinky shows more signs of crictical thinking than the drivel you post...

Can you say "Baaaa"....

Son? When YOU get off that Island that is New Zealand and join the real world?

Let us know? WE Saved your Country from turning Japanese.

*Shut UP*

It is not OK if it is a liberal making the mistake.

I thought Obama offered Hope and Change?

I guess not; He's just as embarrassing.

Shut up Son. YOU really are clueless.

The fingernail on my pinky shows more signs of crictical thinking than the drivel you post...

Can you say "Baaaa"....

Son? When YOU get off that Island that is New Zealand and join the real world?

Let us know? WE Saved your Country from turning Japanese.

*Shut UP*

YOU didn't lift a finger to save my country from Jack.

That aside, you epitomise why a lot of people hate your country. You are arrogant, xenophobic, narcisstic, but most importantly (and unfortunately) ignorant of the world around you..

This is why you get loser whackjobs flying planes into buildings and we don't. You just don't get it. Not because these concepts are hard to grasp, but because you don't have the mental capacity to see the bigger picture.

I honestly believe in evolution because the likes of you prove that it must exist. There is no way the likes of you and yours have the same mental capacity as us normal folk.

You are the Neanderthal to my homosapien...:cool:

Oh, and I live in Australia...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back