President Trump stops motorcade to thank firefighters

Black Panther snipers shot at white firemen on ladders during the '67 Detroit Riot...over 2,000 buildings were burning so they had plenty of targets....at least a couple of them ended up floating in the Detroit River....that's how cops should always deal with that.

Man, you people really love PR stunts.
I’d defer to the responders to comment whether they thought it was a stunt or not. After all, in the final analysis they’re the ones the president is paying homage to and the only opinions that really matter IMO.

And if one of the firefighters had called it a publicity stunt, you conservatives would say that the opinion of one radical doesn't represent the whole.

ac10f9edb7a6.gif

Obama always disrespected military, police and firemen... saying they acted Stupidly.

There’s a reason why military, police and firemen folk generally don’t vote for progressives…

Corpse men? Anyone

Obama always disrespected military, police and firemen... saying they acted Stupidly.

There’s a reason why military, police and firemen folk generally don’t vote for progressives…

Corpse men? Anyone

When did he say the military acted stupidly?

When did he say firemen acted stupidly?

As far as I know, he only made that comment about one policeman's conduct.

Please enlighten us.

Corpse men? Anyone

When did he say the military acted stupidly?

When did he say firemen acted stupidly?

As far as I know, he only made that comment about one policeman's conduct.

Please enlighten us.
It’s obvious Obama has no respect for people in the military, police or fire...
By his actions alone, when he said the police were acting stupidly that goes for all military police and fire.
He Does not even know what the Marine Corps men is... Let alone pronounce it correctly.
Here’s a shit stain that’s all there is to it… even In all 57 states and under sniper fire

Wow. A trump vs. Obama pissing contest. Who'dve guess that this thread would've ended up being that?!

Forum List

Back