President Trump's MS13 Speech

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown gave a speech in which he endorsed police brutality. That, of course, agrees with all of you "Conservatives", as long as the people being brutalized are not white. Yes, the gangs are a problem. As was the mafia and cosa nostra. So if someone pulls over Scarumucci, they should beat the hell out him on general principles, right?
And what was sickening was all the "pigs" who applauded and cheered!!!
You can't say anymore that police who approve of roughing up prisoners are a small minority.

You should be cynical about suspects, not about the ability of experienced policemen to recognize suspicious behavior and deal with it the way it deserves.

That would be easier if there weren't so many videos of cops killing innocent people, and then lying about what happened.

Of course we support him. So should you, he is our President and has been in office for 6 months. MS-13 is one of the Liberal elite's best kept secrets. The Media says nothing because it runs counter to the open borders narrative and reveals yet another Obama failure DACA.

Don't know if the MSM carried this amazing speech, but THIS is why nobody's listening to the endless fake Russia scandal.

THIS is why we elected Trump, and why he's not going anywhere!

Doubt it.

170512141158-tump-russia-exlarge-tease.jpg

MS-13 is a vicious street gang that's gone international. They're a cartel, not poor little immigrants trying to eke out an existence selling pot. I don't think that individual police departments can do that much about them unless they have the power of the presidency behind them to help out. Good on Trump on this one and I can't understand people who are against anything Trump does just because he's Trump.

How could Trump be so mean to Obama's Dreamers? They just want to make a life for themselves by recruiting your grade school kids into their gangs and kidnapping your girls for the sex trade.

You mean Reagan dreamers. The MS gang began in CA due to the iran contra affair and US intervention. We reap what we sow. Well us US citizens reap what the leaders sow.

We also reap what we sow in the ME.

Forum List

Back