Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

If you cant afford a child then use contraception, Oh and don't expect that contraception for free either.

If you cant afford that shit then don't have sex....

If you're a fucking moron who DID fuck stupidly then give the baby up for adoption (private adoption)....

Murdering a fetus is a selfish solution to an alleged problem and it is completely unnecessary.

Well, I'm so glad you don't have any hormones to fight. How are the man boobs coming along?

Pulling out and busting a nut somewhere other than in the woman isn't that difficult to do...

Well. There you go......:lol::lol::lol:

If you cant afford a child then use contraception, Oh and don't expect that contraception for free either.

If you're a fucking moron who DID fuck stupidly then give the baby up for adoption (private adoption)....

Murdering a fetus is a selfish solution to an alleged problem and it is completely unnecessary.

Well, I'm so glad you don't have any hormones to fight. How are the man boobs coming along?

Pulling out and busting a nut somewhere other than in the woman isn't that difficult to do...

Right. Because there are no swimmers in the pre-ejaculate.

He will tell this to Bristol Palin?

Here's hopin!

So you actually think your 60 second penetrations are satisfying to women?

He will tell this to Bristol Palin?

What the fuck does she matter??? she kept the kid and is raising the child..

I don't see how she has any relevance here.

But yeah, I would tell it to Bristol Palin. I'm not partisan like the majority of progressives around here.

Kinsey hired a panel of 9 *experts* to rape infants strapped to boards, and reported the *findings* as evidence that children are sexual.

He also polled convicts, pimps, prostitutes, and child molesters and presented the findings as evidence of *normal* sexuality. Then he worked with Nazi propagandists to insert that garbage into our schools, while busily working at changing the law to de-criminalize sex crimes (including rape and sex abuse of children). That's your hero.

No surprise.

You suuuuure like to talk about this stuff again and again and again and again. Do you have a Kinsey book by your bedside?

I'll stop reminding you of the sick fuck and the fake studies that were used to establish sex ed in this country and modify the laws that punish sex offenders when you loons stop using his material to justify the mainstreaming of perversion.

When did I start? Give me a date and/or a post.

It's adorable watching the pretend abortion moralists act like they care so much about abortion in one thread, then in another thread pledge allegiance to a man who did everything in his power to make abortions as cheap and easy to get as he could. That person is Romney of course.

Meh...drop in the bucket. These same "pro-life" folks support the death penalty, endless wars and don't give a shit about the fetus once it is out of the womb.

Straw man - invent a person and then argue with that invented construct rather than with the real person.

I am pro-life, anti-death penalty, have no problem with gay marriage, and I believe there are some instances when war is unavoidable, but I much preffer exahausting every other option first.

I think most Americans don't fit into those neat little categories the hyper-zealots like to rant about. It's more work to actually find out what people think rather than make silly assumptions. But it's worth the effort.

Like pro choice = baby killer? Okay...

Right. Because there are no swimmers in the pre-ejaculate.

The odds of getting knocked up out of the pre are slim to none.

Slim. There is no 'to none' when a baby IS the end result. And that's how teens get pregnant.

Not knowing.

Again, CONDOMS do the trick..... It's not exactly like a 15-year old cant buy condoms...

Funny how when I was a teen I always had condoms and if I didn't someone else had a rubber....

Slim. There is no 'to none' when a baby IS the end result. And that's how teens get pregnant.

Not knowing.

Again, CONDOMS do the trick..... It's not exactly like a 15-year old cant buy condoms...

Funny how when I was a teen I always had condoms and if I didn't someone else had a rubber....

So you're saying sex education is the answer? Thanks, sir!

Not knowing.

So you're saying sex education is the answer? Thanks, sir!

Are you fucking serious???

I knew how to use a rubber and what it was when I was 10....

No one educated me on sex - I knew about sex and how babies were made by the age of 7.

There is no need for sex education...... These days kids learn all that shit by the time they are able to reproduce.

Not knowing.

Condoms are free..kids can walk into any welfare office, any school, and get free condoms.

BTW, I'm anti death penalty. Seawytch's logical fallacy is just that...a fallacy.

again, condoms do the trick..... It's not exactly like a 15-year old cant buy condoms...

Funny how when i was a teen i always had condoms and if i didn't someone else had a rubber....

so you're saying sex education is the answer? Thanks, sir!

are you fucking serious???

I knew how to use a rubber and what it was when i was 10....

No one educated me on sex - i knew about sex and how babies were made by the age of 7.

There is no need for sex education...... These days kids learn all that shit by the time they are able to reproduce.

lmao.

Forum List

Back