Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

Kids don't use contraceptives properly. THEY'RE KIDS. And unless you are going to act as their fuck coaches to make SURE they do, they never will.

I know that's where this is headed, but c'mon. Stop teaching kids there's a way to safely have sex when they're kids.

Stop sexualizing children, and they'll stop fucking everything that walks.

Slim. There is no 'to none' when a baby IS the end result. And that's how teens get pregnant.

Not knowing.

Again, CONDOMS do the trick..... It's not exactly like a 15-year old cant buy condoms...

Funny how when I was a teen I always had condoms and if I didn't someone else had a rubber....

Condoms are free..kids can walk into any welfare office, any school, and get free condoms.

BTW, I'm anti death penalty. Seawytch's logical fallacy is just that...a fallacy.

Did you support the Iraq invasion?
Lots of death penalties there for innocent not involved parties.

Condoms break sometimes.

Nothing except abstinance is 100% effective.

That's because idiots don't use the right size.

Condoms aren't exactly one size fits all.... Besides it tells you on the box the size.

You're not going to break a condom that fits you.

Again, CONDOMS do the trick..... It's not exactly like a 15-year old cant buy condoms...

Funny how when I was a teen I always had condoms and if I didn't someone else had a rubber....

So you're saying sex education is the answer? Thanks, sir!

Are you fucking serious???

I knew how to use a rubber and what it was when I was 10....

No one educated me on sex - I knew about sex and how babies were made by the age of 7.

There is no need for sex education...... These days kids learn all that shit by the time they are able to reproduce.

And of course, your experience is the universal experience.

And since you believe they learn it by the time they reproduce, then why aren't the numbers down? Or ARE they down, as I believe, and KG disagrees.

Condoms are free..kids can walk into any welfare office, any school, and get free condoms.

BTW, I'm anti death penalty. Seawytch's logical fallacy is just that...a fallacy.

Did you support the Iraq invasion?
Lots of death penalties there for innocent not involved parties.

Whatever.:cuckoo: Just more pro=abortion nonsense. "You can't be pro-life if you didn't take a stand against the Iraqi invasion! You can't be pro-life if you support the death penalty! If you are pro-life, you support child abuse!"

It's just more garbage, same old, same old, meant to distract from the fact that all the justifications for killing babies are also lies.

Last edited:
Kids don't use contraceptives properly. THEY'RE KIDS. And unless you are going to act as their fuck coaches to make SURE they do, they never will.

I know that's where this is headed, but c'mon. Stop teaching kids there's a way to safely have sex when they're kids.

Stop sexualizing children, and they'll stop fucking everything that walks.

What is so difficult about putting a condom on.... If you have them you know how to use them.

A kid would have to be retarded or completely shielded from society to not know how to use a condom. Also the likelyhood of a retarded person or a person shielded from society having sex is slim to none in there teens.

You are a neo-con, a filthy excuse for a human being.

The Civil War was fought because sides sinned against God because of slavery, which had to be washed with the blood of the nation. +

The invasion of Iraq was unnecessary, damaged our economy, wrecked the morale of the guard and the reserve, made the world more unstable, and joined an unholy alliance of armaments dealers and neo-cons, often the same individuals.

You should be in jail.

Why do you believe that I should be in jail?

Not for your ideology. Your ideology, however, reveals that somewhere you have committed a crime in furthering it. Just a matter of finding it.

You have failed to answer the following, the which you must agree with.

The Civil War was fought because sides sinned against God because of slavery, which had to be washed with the blood of the nation.
The invasion of Iraq was unnecessary, damaged our economy, wrecked the morale of the guard and the reserve, made the world more unstable, and joined an unholy alliance of armaments dealers and neo-cons, often the same individuals.

The US hasn't been attacked by Islamic terrorists since we joined the war against Islamo-Fascism.

No one educated me on sex - I knew about sex and how babies were made by the age of 7.

There is no need for sex education...... These days kids learn all that shit by the time they are able to reproduce.

And since you believe they learn it by the time they reproduce, then why aren't the numbers down? Or ARE they down, as I believe, and KG disagrees.

Because most 15-16-year old males will stick their dick in any chick, regardless if they have a condom or not. Not to mention will bust a nut in a chick because they're...... KIDS.

Kids are impulsive.

Not for your ideology. Your ideology, however, reveals that somewhere you have committed a crime in furthering it. Just a matter of finding it.

You have failed to answer the following, the which you must agree with.

The Civil War was fought because sides sinned against God because of slavery, which had to be washed with the blood of the nation.

You think that I should be in jail for some crime that you "imagine" that I committed?

Not at all. People like you and Squire should be investigated because you support criminal philosophies like marxism or neo-conservatism.

What you describe are not crimes in the United States. Only Marxist, fascist, communist and Islamic regimes jail people because of their political and religious beliefs.

Besides, I believe in conservatism, not Marxism. I don't even know what neo-conservatism is. I believe in the US constitution and limited government. Is that a crime?

Because most 15-16-year old males will stick their dick in any chick, regardless if they have a condom or not. Not to mention will bust a nut in a chick because they're...... KIDS.

Kids are impulsive.

Oh, wouldja look at that. You just contradicted yourself.

You think that I should be in jail for some crime that you "imagine" that I committed?
Or MIGHT commit. It's a Minority Report! We should just let ruthless dictators and insane religions like Islam run wild....and not deal with them. They'll leave us alone I'm sure....

You ran away, Squire. Why do you support criminal philosophies like neo-conservatism?

Squire, answer the question or stay away,

Wow Jake, you sure like ordering people around and calling for "investigations" of people who you don't like. You would make a good dictator.

That's one stance I'll never understand, simultaneously being pro-life and pro-war. Aborting fetuses makes me outraged, dropping bombs that end up blowing the heads off of babies and kids is something I morally support.

If someone was trying to kill your child or wife, wouldn't you try to kill them first? Wars are fought to protect our families and our way of life.

To protect our families not so much. Now our way of life...our oil fueled economy that is...yeah I can by that one.

Our "oil fueled economy" has eliminated starvation in our country. Without oil, hundreds of millions of people will die worldwide.

God, are you ever a reason why sex education is needed

Mr.Nick said:
If you cant afford a child then use contraception, Oh and don't expect that contraception for free either. If you cant afford that shit then don't have sex.... If you're a fucking moron who DID fuck stupidly then give the baby up for adoption (private adoption).... Murdering a fetus is a selfish solution to an alleged problem and it is completely unnecessary.

"Murder" is a legal term, not a Mr. Nick term based on opinion.

If someone was trying to kill your child or wife, wouldn't you try to kill them first? Wars are fought to protect our families and our way of life.

To protect our families not so much. Now our way of life...our oil fueled economy that is...yeah I can by that one.

Our "oil fueled economy" has eliminated starvation in our country. Without oil, hundreds of millions of people will die worldwide.

Nope that has more to do with the temperate climate we've had in the last 150 years.

•925 million people do not have enough to eat — more than the populations of USA, Canada and the European Union combined.

Regardless of the benefits (or not) of our oil fueled economy, our military presence in the ME is a direct result of the need to control the flow.

Kids are impulsive.

Oh, wouldja look at that. You just contradicted yourself.

I didn't contradict anything - I implied kids are stupid - as are most people.

Mr.Nick said:
If you cant afford a child then use contraception, Oh and don't expect that contraception for free either. If you cant afford that shit then don't have sex.... If you're a fucking moron who DID fuck stupidly then give the baby up for adoption (private adoption).... Murdering a fetus is a selfish solution to an alleged problem and it is completely unnecessary.

You can call the intentional prevention or impediment of an individual to exist/live whatever you want. It doesn't change the act.

I would certainly call abortion first degree murder given the intent.

Nope that has more to do with the temperate climate we've had in the last 150 years.

•925 million people do not have enough to eat — more than the populations of USA, Canada and the European Union combined.

Regardless of the benefits (or not) of our oil fueled economy, our military presence in the ME is a direct result of the need to control the flow.

People don't have enough to eat because of the policies of tyrants and progressives.

It has nothing to do with not having enough food..there is plenty of food for everybody. Thanks to oil.

Mr.Nick said:

You can call the intentional prevention or impediment of an individual to exist/live whatever you want. It doesn't change the act.

I would certainly call abortion first degree murder given the intent.

They've changed the meaning of "marriage", "baby" and now "murder".

It's to hide intent.

Forum List

Back