"Pro-choice" people become Pro-life after learning about abortion in the USA

I'm an anti abortion person who knows that we should be promoting CONTRACEPTION and NOT having kids if that is the choice. But they instead don't and then will complain when the birth rate plummets but abortion is gone. Hypocrites.

I'm an anti abortion person who knows that we should be promoting CONTRACEPTION and NOT having kids if that is the choice. But they instead don't and then will complain when the birth rate plummets but abortion is gone. Hypocrites.
You don't know what these women's situations are, yet you still judge all of them in the same light, a negative one. That's being a hypocrite . Why are republicans blocking contraceptive measures then, that is insane, it's only magnifying the problem. Also it would be good if the population decreased in this world, we' re killing it.

Why are you not promoting contraception and all of its positives? Less babies conceived is a win and an end to abortion. Childless couples increasing is a massive positive for the situation.
Buy your own fuck accessories, no one is stopping anyone.

Fuck off and die , you keep using those threats. Not very nice for a pro-life. You must be one of the FAKE ones.
I’m sorry, you don’t seem to know what a threat is.

I’m afraid this is the anonymous internet and your location is unknown and unknowable, so no point making idle or impossible ones to show you the difference.

Just try to learn the basic English word “threat” on your own. Even a retard like you should be able to manage that given a decade of effort. Get started now.

Why are you not promoting contraception and all of its positives? Less babies conceived is a win and an end to abortion. Childless couples increasing is a massive positive for the situation.
Now I can say it, I was waiting for her reply. Nothing constructive as usual, just over the top hatred for anyone or anything that she imagines affects her point of view somehow. You'd be better off talking to the wall. It's all super personal to her to the point of obsession and she's oblivious to anything else.

I’m sorry, you don’t seem to know what a threat is.

I’m afraid this is the anonymous internet and your location is unknown and unknowable, so no point making idle or impossible ones to show you the difference.

Just try to learn the basic English word “threat” on your own. Even a retard like you should be able to manage that given a decade of effort. Get started now.
I guess your mother never told you to play nice, didn't she love you enough to do that favor. Is that the whole problem ?

I give up trying to talk to these dingbats, even tried to copy their insane rhetoric and then she said I threatened her after she's done that to me all along. They are insane. Good luck, you may as well be talking to the wall.
The homunculus theory of early-stage fully-developed, itty-bitty people was abandoned centuries ago by all rational folks. To not only entertain such a nutty notion but also attempt to force everyone else to accept it is too much of a derangement.

Based on your definition I suppose, but it is murder, which makes you an accessory in my book, it's like you are the one cutting them out
Well, abortion laws increase maternal deaths, so by your definition, you are more of an accessory to murder than I am.

Forum List

Back