Pro-Hamas extremists Blockading Synagogue in Los Angeles

It's past time to stop beating around the bush and call this what it is. It's the 21st century version of Nazism.

They should be rounded up and put in jail.

The ONLY way to make sure this doesn’t devolve further into Nazism is to show that the government will not tolerate the violation of Jews’ civil rights. Thus far, the leftists are too afraid of offending Muslims to do what is right.

Between the Christians on the right telling me I’m going to hell, and the government on the left allowing Nazism to advance (what’s happening on the left is worse), I’m limiting social interactions to Reoublican Jews (for the most part).

I think it's time for what attorneys refer to as, "self help." The solution would be to very kindly and with great consideration, beat the ever loving crap out of these bastards. EVERY TIME.

When word gets out, these pussies will get the message.

I think it's time for what attorneys refer to as, "self help." The solution would be to very kindly and with great consideration, beat the ever loving crap out of these bastards. EVERY TIME.

When word gets out, these pussies will get the message.

They are not afraid to use force, our side has got to do the same!

Get the AR look alike. That sucker is effective.

According to their site, looks like they're sold out right now.

1719183056230.png

They should be rounded up and put in jail.

The ONLY way to make sure this doesn’t devolve further into Nazism is to show that the government will not tolerate the violation of Jews’ civil rights. Thus far, the leftists are too afraid of offending Muslims to do what is right.

Between the Christians on the right telling me I’m going to hell, and the government on the left allowing Nazism to advance (what’s happening on the left is worse), I’m limiting social interactions to Reoublican Jews (for the most part).

They just do that at abortion clinics

Forum List

Back