Problem With the Black Community

They need a sense of responsibility. Responsibility would solve the parent problem, IMO.
They need opportunities and jobs. With that comes a sense of responsibility and the ability/want to be a good parent.
BTW, just because both parents are there, doesn't mean shit. They might be there physically but...

IUDs? Oh I cant wait for the next time bobo calls someone a fascist! :)

IUDs? Oh I cant wait for the next time bobo calls someone a fascist! :)
Don't want an iud in your pussy, don't come asking for welfare. That simple. Are we fascist if we ask people on welfare to take a drug test or wear a condom? Unfortunately HOPING they will wear condoms isn't cutting it.

A real push to educate the next generation.

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty.

A push to end eubonics.

Better relationship with police

Free iud's in obamacare. Planned parenthood.

We got to get black women to stop becoming single moms.

White companies have to hire more blacks but they won't hire hood blacks.

When trump hillary or Sanders bring manufacturing jobs back home, put them in Detroit.

Bottom line they have to stop having children they won't raise. Lot of white trash need to take this advice.

There is no reason anyone who doesn't have kids can't make it in America. So make it first then have kids.

Take Ben Carson's advice. Don't vote for him but take his advice

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty

Forced government sterilization:eusa_doh:
Ok then how about to get any welfare you have to wear an IUD. It's just birth control. Don't want to wear one? Don't ask for welfare.

Are you going to be another thread detailer? Wouldn't you like to solve this problem? Wouldn't black people like to solve this problem?

You leftist quit making victims out of people and let real Americans unleash our economy and create jobs for Americans. Why do you liberals support foreign born kids being shipped to this country?:dunno:
We don't. Business wants the market flooded with workers.

By the way, 4% unemployment. Seems were back to needing more immigrants. Only lets make them all legal.

Dude get it through your thick head...Obama's economy is part time, low wage, jobs. The rest are on disability, food stamps, with Obama phones..Get your head out of your ass

I love when Republicans complain about the low wages after complaining about raising low wages

A. Vote more. They faught for the right now don't exercise it.

Thats correct, they need to make voting a holiday or extend voting hours so that people who dont have leave or work 2 jobs etc will be able to vote. But when its a choice between voting or missing money. People are going to go for that money first.

B. Blacks need to start taking the Republicans advice. Yes the Republicans are wrong about why crime is high. They don't understand its poverty that's the cause. But even still, being that they are in poverty, if they want out they can't wait for whitey. They got to do it themselves. And they are doing a horrible job.
There isnt one person sitting in a corner "waiting for whitey". That whole made up scenario is the highest level of bs because not only does it portray blacks as lazy do nothings but it also suggests that blacks cant save themselves and are looking for a savior...white people.

I don't understand why it's bad/mean/evil/racist to say black society is fucked up. Do I want what is best for blacks? Yes. Do I love and care about them as people? Yes.

Black society has always been fucked up, thats what happens when you make rules and laws that are different for blacks and whites. One group gets affected more than the other.

Thats correct, they need to make voting a holiday or extend voting hours so that people who dont have leave or work 2 jobs etc will be able to vote. But when its a choice between voting or missing money. People are going to go for that money first.

B. Blacks need to start taking the Republicans advice. Yes the Republicans are wrong about why crime is high. They don't understand its poverty that's the cause. But even still, being that they are in poverty, if they want out they can't wait for whitey. They got to do it themselves. And they are doing a horrible job.
There isnt one person sitting in a corner "waiting for whitey". That whole made up scenario is the highest level of bs because not only does it portray blacks as lazy do nothings but it also suggests that blacks cant save themselves and are looking for a savior...white people.

I don't understand why it's bad/mean/evil/racist to say black society is fucked up. Do I want what is best for blacks? Yes. Do I love and care about them as people? Yes.

Black society has always been fucked up, thats what happens when you make rules and laws that are different for blacks and whites. One group gets affected more than the other.
I know soooo many citizens who don't care or don't think it matters.

Unkotard thinks I'm racist but that's not true if I want what's best for them.

I'm convinced the solution is a bipartisan one. Help from us liberals but they then got to take Ben carsons advice.

Unkotard thinks I'm racist but that's not true if I want what's best for them.......

What a fucking douchebag. "Them" is not a lessor species to be oh-so-graciously guided and enlightened by the likes of YOU, asswipe. Your condescending, presumptuous pretense is painfully, transparently racist in its presumption of superiority. Fuck off, fish. Go fix yourself before pretending you have word one to offer to anyone else.

Forced government sterilization:eusa_doh:
Ok then how about to get any welfare you have to wear an IUD. It's just birth control. Don't want to wear one? Don't ask for welfare.

Are you going to be another thread detailer? Wouldn't you like to solve this problem? Wouldn't black people like to solve this problem?

You leftist quit making victims out of people and let real Americans unleash our economy and create jobs for Americans. Why do you liberals support foreign born kids being shipped to this country?:dunno:

By the way, 4% unemployment. Seems were back to needing more immigrants. Only lets make them all legal.

Dude get it through your thick head...Obama's economy is part time, low wage, jobs. The rest are on disability, food stamps, with Obama phones..Get your head out of your ass

I love when Republicans complain about the low wages after complaining about raising low wages

The leftist answer is raising the minimum wage of McDonald's workers,Yeah that'll do it:slap:

Either raise the wages or be against raising wages and stop complaining about the low wages you defend

I know soooo many citizens who don't care or don't think it matters.

Unkotard thinks I'm racist but that's not true if I want what's best for them.

I'm convinced the solution is a bipartisan one. Help from us liberals but they then got to take Ben carsons advice.

Again, Ben Carson is repeating that old uncle Tom bullshit that pretends someone somewhere is sitting in a corner waiting for white people to save them. No one does that...so it's easy to stop doing it.

Government unions steal money from working people. Private unions should survive on their own merit.... Government unions should be abolished
I agree. No police unions.

Police and fire unions are fine the rest should be eliminated.. Why do you hate police? Is that a requirement to be a leftist?
No, I just knew you would be OK with police unions because your brother is a cop. You are a typical Republican. Your union and your welfare is ok, but not everyone elses. Sickening.

Federal government unions should be outlawed genius...that's what I meant, even FDR was against them...what states and cities do is their own business, as long as we don't bail them out like Obama did with the so-called stimulus get it straight Bobo :slap:

I'm gonna go a different route on this one, roc....

I have no beef with unions....any unions.
I feel that the Constitution covers them, as 'freedom of assembly."

It is the corrupt pols who sign off on their unjust demands that I object to.

I'm gonna suggest that we treat the situation like sports leagues.....if a union contract breaks the bank, the public fisc, or is harmful to the public, then penalize the party that signed off on it....

....no draft picks.....er, no members of that party on the next election ballot.

These big, federal government unions, helped give us a second term of Obama They organize and take money from these federal workers, which fund get out the vote efforts for the leftist. They shouldn't be financed by tax payers. These unions are anti American, they side with illegal immigrants, over american citizens, and against the American worker. Those who are in private unions, I have no problem with really, as long as it's voluntary. Nobody should be strong-armed and forced to join a union.

Either raise the wages or be against raising wages and stop complaining about the low wages you defend

I'm for good jobs staffed by Americans. You support low skilled, low wage jobs,.and unlimited immigration which lowers wages for Americans. you leftist are anti american scumbags

I'm for good jobs staffed by Americans. You support low skilled, low wage jobs,.and unlimited immigration which lowers wages for Americans. you leftist are anti american scumbags

You hears me, and you dodged it

You're too simple minded to get it...That's true with most leftist, accept of course those at the top ,who throw little bones to you idiots as they get rich.

I agree. No police unions.

Police and fire unions are fine the rest should be eliminated.. Why do you hate police? Is that a requirement to be a leftist?
No, I just knew you would be OK with police unions because your brother is a cop. You are a typical Republican. Your union and your welfare is ok, but not everyone elses. Sickening.

Federal government unions should be outlawed genius...that's what I meant, even FDR was against them...what states and cities do is their own business, as long as we don't bail them out like Obama did with the so-called stimulus get it straight Bobo :slap:

I'm gonna go a different route on this one, roc....

I have no beef with unions....any unions.
I feel that the Constitution covers them, as 'freedom of assembly."

It is the corrupt pols who sign off on their unjust demands that I object to.

I'm gonna suggest that we treat the situation like sports leagues.....if a union contract breaks the bank, the public fisc, or is harmful to the public, then penalize the party that signed off on it....

....no draft picks.....er, no members of that party on the next election ballot.

These big, federal government unions, helped give us a second term of Obama They organize and take money from these federal workers, which fund get out the vote efforts for the leftist. They shouldn't be financed by tax payers. These unions are anti American, they side with illegal immigrants, over american citizens, and against the American worker. Those who are in private unions, I have no problem with really, as long as it's voluntary. Nobody should be strong-armed and forced to join a union.

I agree with this..." Nobody should be strong-armed and forced to join a union."

Beyond that.....they have the same rights to do what's best for themselves.
It's the politicians that corrupt the system, using public funds to buy votes.
They should be charged with bribery.

You hears me, and you dodged it

You're too simple minded to get it...That's true with most leftist, accept of course those at the top ,who throw little bones to you idiots as they get rich.

You dodged it again. You want it both ways. You stand against raising the wages and at the same time complain about the wages you're helping to keep down.

I mean you can stick your foot in the water but don't complain when your socks get wet.

Minimum wage laws are a tool to encourage racial discrimination.

" FDR talked Congress into creating Social Security in 1935 and imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. While to this day he gets a great deal of credit for these two measures from the general public, many economists have a different perspective. The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. (For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work.) "
http://fee.org/media/12185/great-myths-print-final.pdf

Only the uneducated, who don't know about FDR's opinions of minorities, would imagine that he didn't know what he was doing.

The leftist answer is raising the minimum wage of McDonald's workers,Yeah that'll do it:slap:
I heard a really interesting piece on NPR today about Alabama and how the large black population is very poor and the one town that's 93% white has all the money. I guess things aren't that much better down south for blacks than they are up north like southern usmb members suggest. I'll post it tomorrow when I'm near a computer. Not that you'll listen.

The guy talked about a Henry Ford economy. He realized if people have money the economy works.

You guys couldn't have a thoughtful discussion if you tried. You and unkotard offer nothing.

Forum List

Back