Problem With the Black Community

Either raise the wages or be against raising wages and stop complaining about the low wages you defend

I'm for good jobs staffed by Americans. You support low skilled, low wage jobs,.and unlimited immigration which lowers wages for Americans. you leftist are anti american scumbags

You hears me, and you dodged it

You're too simple minded to get it...That's true with most leftist, accept of course those at the top ,who throw little bones to you idiots as they get rich.

You dodged it again. You want it both ways. You stand against raising the wages and at the same time complain about the wages you're helping to keep down.

I mean you can stick your foot in the water but don't complain when your socks get wet.
You can't have a serious conversation with these people.

And it's funny because I'm taking a very Republican position on this. The only reason jroc's got a problem with me is because he too comes from a one parent home himself. The fact is, that's probably the number one problem with the black community. Most criminals and unemployed people come from broken homes.

Why is it racist to point out this problem is especially bad in the black community? It is!

And I don't care what unkotard says because he isn't advancing the conversation one bit

Unkotard thinks I'm racist but that's not true if I want what's best for them.......

What a fucking douchebag. "Them" is not a lessor species to be oh-so-graciously guided and enlightened by the likes of YOU, asswipe. Your condescending, presumptuous pretense is painfully, transparently racist in its presumption of superiority. Fuck off, fish. Go fix yourself before pretending you have word one to offer to anyone else.
No one said they are a lesser species. Are you suggesting its all whiteys fault?

Listen ass. The fatherless is especially bad in the black community. At the same time, crime is especially bad there too. No coincidence ass.

And what do you think needs to be done to fix a Detroit? If you don't have an opinion, fuck off

I
A. Vote more. They faught for the right now don't exercise it.

Thats correct, they need to make voting a holiday or extend voting hours so that people who dont have leave or work 2 jobs etc will be able to vote. But when its a choice between voting or missing money. People are going to go for that money first.

B. Blacks need to start taking the Republicans advice. Yes the Republicans are wrong about why crime is high. They don't understand its poverty that's the cause. But even still, being that they are in poverty, if they want out they can't wait for whitey. They got to do it themselves. And they are doing a horrible job.
There isnt one person sitting in a corner "waiting for whitey". That whole made up scenario is the highest level of bs because not only does it portray blacks as lazy do nothings but it also suggests that blacks cant save themselves and are looking for a savior...white people.

I don't understand why it's bad/mean/evil/racist to say black society is fucked up. Do I want what is best for blacks? Yes. Do I love and care about them as people? Yes.

Black society has always been fucked up, thats what happens when you make rules and laws that are different for blacks and whites. One group gets affected more than the other.
I know soooo many citizens who don't care or don't think it matters.

Unkotard thinks I'm racist but that's not true if I want what's best for them.

I'm convinced the solution is a bipartisan one. Help from us liberals but they then got to take Ben carsons advice.

Again, Ben Carson is repeating that old uncle Tom bullshit that pretends someone somewhere is sitting in a corner waiting for white people to save them. No one does that...so it's easy to stop doing it.
Im talking about advice like not having baby mamas and taking school more seriously.

Bill Cosby may be a dick but that doesn't mean he's all wrong. Focusing on Cosby instead of the problem blacks have with rearing their children is just a distraction.

Ben carson is fucked up yes but know who's more fucked up? Poor blacks.

When Americans go abroad and brag we're the greatest foreigner always brings up our ghettos

Unkotard thinks I'm racist but that's not true if I want what's best for them.......

What a fucking douchebag. "Them" is not a lessor species to be oh-so-graciously guided and enlightened by the likes of YOU, asswipe. Your condescending, presumptuous pretense is painfully, transparently racist in its presumption of superiority. Fuck off, fish. Go fix yourself before pretending you have word one to offer to anyone else.
New rule. If you have no opinion about the subject, don't comment. Don't comment on how you feel about my opinion without giving your input.

Do you think the high crime and poverty is black peoples fault? Yes or no and why do you believe that?

If I'm wrong at least tell me how or why I'm wrong. Blacks on usmb have said whites do it too. But the fact is the problems bigger in the black community.

And I'm a liberal so you don't have to tell me whites are to blame. I get that. My point here is so many blacks are having kids they aren't raising and that's causing the perpetual poverty and high crime. That's not whiteys fault

Police and fire unions are fine the rest should be eliminated.. Why do you hate police? Is that a requirement to be a leftist?
No, I just knew you would be OK with police unions because your brother is a cop. You are a typical Republican. Your union and your welfare is ok, but not everyone elses. Sickening.

Federal government unions should be outlawed genius...that's what I meant, even FDR was against them...what states and cities do is their own business, as long as we don't bail them out like Obama did with the so-called stimulus get it straight Bobo :slap:

I'm gonna go a different route on this one, roc....

I have no beef with unions....any unions.
I feel that the Constitution covers them, as 'freedom of assembly."

It is the corrupt pols who sign off on their unjust demands that I object to.

I'm gonna suggest that we treat the situation like sports leagues.....if a union contract breaks the bank, the public fisc, or is harmful to the public, then penalize the party that signed off on it....

....no draft picks.....er, no members of that party on the next election ballot.

These big, federal government unions, helped give us a second term of Obama They organize and take money from these federal workers, which fund get out the vote efforts for the leftist. They shouldn't be financed by tax payers. These unions are anti American, they side with illegal immigrants, over american citizens, and against the American worker. Those who are in private unions, I have no problem with really, as long as it's voluntary. Nobody should be strong-armed and forced to join a union.

I agree with this..." Nobody should be strong-armed and forced to join a union."

Beyond that.....they have the same rights to do what's best for themselves.
It's the politicians that corrupt the system, using public funds to buy votes.
They should be charged with bribery.
If Ford workers opted out of the union and they didn't get all the benefits ID be cool with that but they do benefit from collective bargaining and profit sharing and pensions they wouldn't have if it weren't for the unions.

Ok then how about to get any welfare you have to wear an IUD. It's just birth control. Don't want to wear one? Don't ask for welfare.

Are you going to be another thread detailer? Wouldn't you like to solve this problem? Wouldn't black people like to solve this problem?

You leftist quit making victims out of people and let real Americans unleash our economy and create jobs for Americans. Why do you liberals support foreign born kids being shipped to this country?:dunno:
We don't. Business wants the market flooded with workers.

By the way, 4% unemployment. Seems were back to needing more immigrants. Only lets make them all legal.

Dude get it through your thick head...Obama's economy is part time, low wage, jobs. The rest are on disability, food stamps, with Obama phones..Get your head out of your ass

I love when Republicans complain about the low wages after complaining about raising low wages

The leftist answer is raising the minimum wage of McDonald's workers,Yeah that'll do it:slap:
That's a start

Ok then how about to get any welfare you have to wear an IUD. It's just birth control. Don't want to wear one? Don't ask for welfare.

Are you going to be another thread detailer? Wouldn't you like to solve this problem? Wouldn't black people like to solve this problem?

You leftist quit making victims out of people and let real Americans unleash our economy and create jobs for Americans. Why do you liberals support foreign born kids being shipped to this country?:dunno:
We don't. Business wants the market flooded with workers.

By the way, 4% unemployment. Seems were back to needing more immigrants. Only lets make them all legal.

Dude get it through your thick head...Obama's economy is part time, low wage, jobs. The rest are on disability, food stamps, with Obama phones..Get your head out of your ass

I love when Republicans complain about the low wages after complaining about raising low wages

The leftist answer is raising the minimum wage of McDonald's workers,Yeah that'll do it:slap:
Why aren't there any malls or Kroger's Walmart or meijer in Detroit? There are 3 Kroger's 2 meijers two Walmart all near my house. Lots of jobs for poor people and young people to get them started. No targets in Detroit. Detroit wishes these shitty paying jobs would come but they won't. Know why? Too dangerous and too much theft. Why is that? Too many fatherless detroiters.

This is something blacks can do for themselves. It's a way out of poverty. No reason a person in America without kids can't make it out of poverty

I don't care if I sound racist. It is not my intent. Vet over that. Address the point I'm making. Poor White people can take the same advice but

A. The problem isn't as bad in the white community and

B. Poor whites aren't blaming whites for their woes, usually they blame the Democrats because the listen to fox or watch rush.

And I'm a liberal so you don't have to tell me whites are to blame. I get that. ....

I never said that, you idiot. If you are, that's on you. Just how fucking stupid are you, fish?
Oh so you're saying blacks are to blame then......

I didn't say that either, you blithering fucking idiot.
What did you say? You said nothing.

And you know I'm not the only person who's called you out on being a loser and never offering anything to any conversation.

You aren't helping so run along you little pussy

.....Get the fuck out of this thread you little Asian pussy

Once again proving you are a racist and a fucking MORON, fish.

Here is a great story I heard on NPR why non rich people of all colors should NEVER vote Republican.

The fight to increase the minimum wage in Alabama boiled over last week in the wealthy city of Mountain Brook near Birmingham. 92% of the citizens are white. These protesters are mad that the Republican-controlled Alabama House of Representatives just passed a bill to prevent local governments from setting their own minimum wage. The legislature took up the matter after the Birmingham City Council voted to raise the minimum wage from 7.25 to 10.10 an hour beginning next year.

Republicans say they worry businesses will move to places where they can pay their workers less but they've done studies and it doesn't happen. Companies don't up and leave to another city where the minimum wage is lower. That's NONSENSE! But that won't stop Republicans like you from saying it.

We take care our poor people the worst in Alabama, so what are we going to do, continue to let people starve, live in poverty? And the reason we are sick is because we're not making enough money to take care of ourselves.

I guess the South doesn't treat blacks better than we do up here in the north like some USMB members have suggested. Alabama Lawmakers Fight Minimum Wage Increase In Birmingham

Whatever. .....

Spoken like a dimwitted teenager. You're a pathetic, racist idiot, fish.
Asshole who contributes nothing but to call me racist when it's probably you who's the racist but who would know?

Just go away loser

If hearing the truth hurts your little feelings, stop being a fucking racist.

Here is a great story I heard on NPR why non rich people of all colors should NEVER vote Republican.

The fight to increase the minimum wage in Alabama boiled over last week in the wealthy city of Mountain Brook near Birmingham. 92% of the citizens are white. These protesters are mad that the Republican-controlled Alabama House of Representatives just passed a bill to prevent local governments from setting their own minimum wage. The legislature took up the matter after the Birmingham City Council voted to raise the minimum wage from 7.25 to 10.10 an hour beginning next year.

Republicans say they worry businesses will move to places where they can pay their workers less but they've done studies and it doesn't happen. Companies don't up and leave to another city where the minimum wage is lower. That's NONSENSE! But that won't stop Republicans like you from saying it.

We take care our poor people the worst in Alabama, so what are we going to do, continue to let people starve, live in poverty? And the reason we are sick is because we're not making enough money to take care of ourselves.

I guess the South doesn't treat blacks better than we do up here in the north like some USMB members have suggested. Alabama Lawmakers Fight Minimum Wage Increase In Birmingham

What a surprise to hear leftist BS on NPR.

Forum List

Back